Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sheesh. Some people are ****ing crazy. I never got why rejection is looked at as a bad thing in society it's just natural. I just wish some people had more ****ing sense than this. Though this man was clearly a psychopath, probably some rich kid who always got what he wanted, and couldn't handle getting denied.

And with the whole gun debate, people are going to still purchase guns, it will just go through the black market, meaning more unregistered weapons and weapons registered in other peoples name going around. Which makes the police's jobs much much harder. If a person really wants to kill, then he/she will. We just need to regulate our weapons more.

Last edited:

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if this is real, he is insane.

i have no sympathy for him. because he murdered in cold blood he deserves all the pain he had in life.
i won't be surprised if he thought of himself as one.

just being a virgin doesn't drive you to doing something like this. lots of people are virgins to old age and they don't kill anyone. whatever was this guy's problem, it was much worse then that.

this whole story makes me sick.
what i said in the other thread that showed this video.

this guy makes sick in my stomach. women are not responsible for this crazy person.

......That's scary indeed. You reminded me that some months ago someone at NB insisted that a girl must say 'yes' if a guy asks her out and she is single. Just one guy and another argued with his reasoning but yea... Some people really do not think it through.. :/
i don't know if it was me but i hold the view that you must agree to at least one date. you don't have to do anything at that date and if at the end you don't like the guy/girl then don't go on more dates. i just disagree that you should reject someone based on first impression and talking for 2 minutes. this guy was insane, but not all men are like him. women should defenitly be careful, but zero tolerance to men isn't helping anyone.

Last edited:

Jowy Atreides

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't know if it was me but i hold the view that you must agree to at least one date. you don't have to do anything at that date and if at the end you don't like the guy/girl then don't go on more dates. i just disagree that you should reject someone based on first impression and talking for 2 minutes. this guy was insane, but not all men are like him. women should defenitly be careful, but zero tolerance to men isn't helping anyone.
you're kinda scary :shy:

check out this

Last edited:

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't read can you? >_> You must be new this is things they are saying on the news. ACTUAL MEN ARE SAYING THIS IS OKAY ON TELEVISION. Yes one news caster even said that girls could have prevented this. I wouldn't just assume based off some dumb comments on youtube.
Television trolls then .... There is also things like Fox News, Kayne West, Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson and other random shit on TV .... if they represented the majority sensible mindset then *no comments*

Someone at the local high school pulled a gun on a girl because she refused to go out with him and refused him multiple times. That makes it scary for girls. So yeah people have the right to be scared. People die in plane accidents yet they are still scared to fly but they do it anyway. Just like Car accidents happen and yes I know many people scared to drive but they do it, why? Because they either have too OR have no access to public transportation. Really don't see why car accidents would make people scared to leave the house either..
Well being smash into pulp is scary for most too .... Just because you have reason to be scared doesnt mean u should just curl up in a ball and give up on life. Fear is a basic emotion that warns us of danger ..... if your afraid you must be careful. Bad things WILL happens, we just have to try to keep the damages to a minimal.

Precautions my ass..
Can you elaborate how a lil bit premeditated safegaurds wont help at all?

FalconPunch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't read can you? >_> You must be new this is things they are saying on the news. ACTUAL MEN ARE SAYING THIS IS OKAY ON TELEVISION. Yes one news caster even said that girls could have prevented this. I wouldn't just assume based off some dumb comments on youtube.

Someone at the local high school pulled a gun on a girl because she refused to go out with him and refused him multiple times. That makes it scary for girls. So yeah people have the right to be scared. People die in plane accidents yet they are still scared to fly but they do it anyway. Just like Car accidents happen and yes I know many people scared to drive but they do it, why? Because they either have too OR have no access to public transportation. Really don't see why car accidents would make people scared to leave the house either..

Precautions my ass..
Well.... imo a real man wouldn't defend this kind of behavior, the media is trash to be taken with a grain of salt. It's just really sad because this guys actions and the media reporting will now make females even more suspicious of any guys that they come across. In terms of human deaths by human hands statistically this is the safest time period EVER on planet earth to be alive. The reason people think it isn't is because the media makes us hyperaware of any violence that occurs.

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry, pasted the wrong link.
ok, i read the article. what i said doesn't relate to those type of guys. if the guy has mental issues or other serious things that might hurt the girl of course she doesn't have to date him even if he is going to pull a gun and kill people. what needs to be done is an arrest and forced treatment in confinement. this was also should've been done with the guy in the video (i just heard that apperently his parents sent a warning to the police that he might try to kill himself before this happened).

what i said is about interaction between normal humans. i don't know how many guys are really like that, but i don't think it's so much that women should automatically assume every guy that asks them out has a gun somewhere. because if this is really the case it's a miserable existence for both genders. find the a**holes, take their weapons and put them somewhere where they can't hurt anybody. there shouldn't be a debate about that.

Last edited: