Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

On par with part 1 neji and sasuke. thoughts? like i said he has high level doton jutsu and is good with swords. he can counter sasuke's fire style and neji's attacks

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His techniques quite overpowered I'm more impressed with how he uses it/shapes it. He's also quite strong physically as well as agile making him above most. However him being above Sasuke not even close, Neji I dont think so. If Iwabe could form the wall and close it in compressing it he'd be OP af

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Neji would solo his filler self and his techniques. Even Naruto would wrek his ass.
Iwabe is metal lee’s(CANON AF) teammate they’re in the same team canonically s whenever we see team metal in the manga iwabe and denki will be there. In other words IWABE IS CANON AF TOO

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iwabe can dodge any attack from both neji and sasuke. i don't know why u think iwabe is weak . he's not
Yea cause speed is iwabe’s forte. Basic boruto was too fast for him without even using gale palm but he can take out 2 of the biggest speedsters in the last gen..... do you even think before you thread vomit every Wednesday morning