Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many years after the Kakashi Gaiden she became a member of the Anbu Black Ops and rose quickly up the ranks. She is first Introduced in the anime as one of the Anbu Black Ops discovering Hayates dead body. In a later episode during the destruction of the leaf village saga she is seen near the large K.I.A stone Kakashi is usually standing around paying respect to Obito, Rin says "Hayate I will avenge your death" in the English Dubbed version and then leads her squad into the Village to fight off the invaders. It was obvious that her mission was a success seeing as during Sarutobis funeral her and Kakashi are having a conversation near the stone."
This is wrong o_O Its juat what i saw on yahoo
Lol and here i was thinking you put some thought into that. Plus that is wrong, i don't think that particular anbu member was seen without a mask off, besides she could be someone kakashi met during his time a anbu member.

Edit: And it just so happens to be the person posting before me confirms this.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rin's fate is unknown. She is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. This would later be confirmed during Kakashi's dying moments as he was going to see Minato, Obito, and Rin. during the Pein vs Konoha ark.
Narutopedia FTW xD

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
remember when Kakashi woke up in Kakashi gaiden and Minato said Rin was on a mission. he lied; she was already dead by then; probably because she used too much chakra for the sharingan transplant

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
remember when Kakashi woke up in Kakashi gaiden and Minato said Rin was on a mission. he lied; she was already dead by then; probably because she used too much chakra for the sharingan transplant
no she didnt shes standing right there lookin at the stars

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Many years after the Kakashi Gaiden she became a member of the Anbu Black Ops and rose quickly up the ranks. She is first Introduced in the anime as one of the Anbu Black Ops discovering Hayates dead body. In a later episode during the destruction of the leaf village saga she is seen near the large K.I.A stone Kakashi is usually standing around paying respect to Obito, Rin says "Hayate I will avenge your death" in the English Dubbed version and then leads her squad into the Village to fight off the invaders. It was obvious that her mission was a success seeing as during Sarutobis funeral her and Kakashi are having a conversation near the stone."
This is wrong o_O Its juat what i saw on yahoo
LOL!xd Good thing you realized.:D

I think though that Rin died in that same war that Obito died. She was no longer there during the Kyubbi attack.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory: Kakashi went to get revenge on the Rock ninja at the end of the Third War for killing Obito. He practically goes rogue trying to kill Rock nin and Rin went off to bring him back and she is killed because of Kakashi's attempt to get revenge. I remember Kakashi sayng something about how revenge doesn't solve anything back when he had Sasuke tied to a tree back when the Sound Four were coming to get him. Sounded like he was speaking through experience. Anyways just my theory.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory: Kakashi went to get revenge on the Rock ninja at the end of the Third War for killing Obito. He practically goes rogue trying to kill Rock nin and Rin went off to bring him back and she is killed because of Kakashi's attempt to get revenge. I remember Kakashi sayng something about how revenge doesn't solve anything back when he had Sasuke tied to a tree back when the Sound Four were coming to get him. Sounded like he was speaking through experience. Anyways just my theory.
he already killed the rock dude remember and rin stayed with obito until the very last second after the back up earth guys started caving in that hideout

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that Kakashi is trying to get revenge by killing Rock ninja, not that specific one because yeah he is dead. Kinda like how Sasuke is trying to get revenge on Konoha now because he got his revenge with his brother. Kakashi's hatred is being placed on all of Iwa ninja just because a Rock nin killed Obito. Just my theory, maybe I should have explained a bit better.

YukiYuuyake

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you think about it, there are only 4 ways she could have died.
1. in the ninja war (the one going on when obito died)
2.The kyuubi incident
3.Sickness (probably not that one)
4. On a mission with kakashi (kakashi did say he was sorry that he failed to protect rin)
there is no way in hell it could have been old age

GIjimbob

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well heres a thought maybe she ended up as one of Orocimarus test subjects.

or she was executed for crimes against nature for transplanting Obitos eye :p god only knows