theories about rin

Emerica16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Many years after the Kakashi Gaiden she became a member of the Anbu Black Ops and rose quickly up the ranks. She is first Introduced in the anime as one of the Anbu Black Ops discovering Hayates dead body. In a later episode during the destruction of the leaf village saga she is seen near the large K.I.A stone Kakashi is usually standing around paying respect to Obito, Rin says "Hayate I will avenge your death" in the English Dubbed version and then leads her squad into the Village to fight off the invaders. It was obvious that her mission was a success seeing as during Sarutobis funeral her and Kakashi are having a conversation near the stone."

Emerica16

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Many years after the Kakashi Gaiden she became a member of the Anbu Black Ops and rose quickly up the ranks. She is first Introduced in the anime as one of the Anbu Black Ops discovering Hayates dead body. In a later episode during the destruction of the leaf village saga she is seen near the large K.I.A stone Kakashi is usually standing around paying respect to Obito, Rin says "Hayate I will avenge your death" in the English Dubbed version and then leads her squad into the Village to fight off the invaders. It was obvious that her mission was a success seeing as during Sarutobis funeral her and Kakashi are having a conversation near the stone."
This is wrong o_O Its juat what i saw on yahoo

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
39,603๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Rin's fate is unknown. She is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead and the fact that he lamented on how he failed to protect her. This would later be confirmed during Kakashi's dying moments as he was going to see Minato, Obito, and Rin. during the Pein vs Konoha ark.

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats yugao she dosent even look like rin, rin has those purple triangles on her cheeks and everything and brown hair yugao has purple hair and an extremely white face