Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know a little but not great detail basically MPM is something that is gained from the radiation of a meteorite that fell, the meteorite in question produces a star charka which is what is used for the MPM. MPM will form feathers behind its user which is violet coloured adding shape manipulation to use for their various justu, i know that while a great advantage it can also be a curse as over using it starts to cause the user to have bad effects on his body (though i only know of one currently) which the longer they uses it the more their body starts to deteriorates away. Also the feathers have a violet hue around them; this is all i know currently.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright, that's the general gist of things. The disadvantage is that maintaining the MPM requires both chakra and HP, so the longer you stay in it, the more likely you are to lose a battle, especially since the general drawbacks from losing HP would also kick in. On the flip side is that regardless of you being in the 'mode' your chakra based techniques would gain a damage boost of +20. As for when you're utilizing the MPM, your Star Chakra is neutral to elemental techniques and senjutsu, while being weak to Biju attacks. Considering you have a natural boost from it alone, I feel that's quite a nice little advantage to have. Like I have the MPM on one of my bios solely for the damage boost.

Anyways, moving on, let's start with the first technique we'll need before continuing. I believe it's straightforward and easy to get, with the only things to keep an eye on being your HP. It does however serve as the base for other MPM techniques, so there's no avoiding it.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah the damage boost is handy because it allows me to keep up with some of you overpowered fuckers when i dont have any boosts at all imao, Yeah this technique is simple to follow. It being netruel to both elemental techs and senjustu is also nice so most things wouldn't overpower your MPM techs unless they were boosted or an Bjuu attack, no questions on it pretty simple.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright, these first ones are pretty direct, with the first being a chakra rope, the second allowing you to gain flight through shaping the feathers as wings, and the third being using the feathers to try and pin down your opponent in an attempt to eventually choke them,.

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chakura no Nawa ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Rope
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: With the Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will channel their chakra into their hand to create a rope of chakra capable of grabbing and binding one's opponent. The rope can be extend up to a total of 20 meters from the user.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Chakra: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by 1/4.

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chōku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Choke
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After having activated the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend the array of feathers from their back toward their opponent to wrap around their neck and limbs to effectively choke them and restrict their movements. The technique is connected to the user which makes for a double edged sword since the opponent can pull the user in close to them if they are stronger or provide a suitable pulling force.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Another simple one, with Protect being a way to deflect some attacks, Rocochet being a way to send some low ranked attacks back at the opponent, and Beast allowing you to create an animal that has some basic deflection properties, with it being controllable up to mid range away.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Mamoru ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Protect
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 40
Description: While the Mysterious Peacock method is active, the user will have the array of feathers form around them and cover their body like a protective body shield which is strong enough to deflect anything from basic weapons to Ninjutsu and basic Taijutsu techniques.
Note: S rank usage can only be done once every turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Chōdan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Ricochet
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A ( Equal to Jutsu countered )
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend their feathers out short range in order to catch any incoming attack from their opponent(s). The feathers will catch them and return them right back at their opponent with the same force applied. This technique only works against physical attacks like projectile weaponry or solid elements like Earth (and some Water techniques).

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the chakra feathers change to the form of an animal, such as a dog. The beast is dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed or active.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright, as you've ranked up, we continue!

Multi beast is simply an advanced variation of it's B rank cousin, and DE-stroy is manipulation of the feathers either into a spear shape or a bulbasour(!) shape and sending it into range, with each having their own limitation.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Taiju Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Multi Beast
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: 60
Description: An advanced application of Kujaku Myoho - Kemono. Instead of one the user will create several ( no more than 6 ) beasts with their Star Chakra. The beasts are dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed, costing a move slot to attack per turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Zan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Destroy
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Using the array of feathers on their back, the shinobi will send them outward in either a bulbous shaped blast or a sharp spear like entity toward their target. The blast causes blunt force/concussive blast like damage to the target(s). The sharp feather can peirce and slice through objects. The blast version of this technique can be sent up to long range while the spear can only go to mid-range. Either way, the user can only create up to 5 blasts or spheres from their chakra.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
We meet yet again.

Predation is a decent technique that allows you to extend you MPM further with a boost to damage. Beast Join lacks a T at the end to be cooler, but it's still nice as it can combine the previous stuff into one bigger animal. I can see a nice custom potential from using this in certain ways. DM me if you're interested.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Chakura no Hoshoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Predation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A ( +20 to Mysterious Peacock Techniques )
Description: After having activated their Mysterious Peacock method the user will create a large serpentine like entity which is used to siphon out chakra of one's comrades or even their enemies if they are strong enough. The serpent will open it's mouth and the serpent will siphon ally or enemy chakra into the user, gaining 100 more Star chakra and 40 Health to sustain the Mysterious Peacock Method longer. The user will gain an additional 4 turns of usage for every 100 chakra they absorb allowing them to prolong their usage of the Mysterious Peacock Method.
Note: This siphoned chakra does not increase the user's chakra pool, only the duration of the Mysterious Peacock Method.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono Go ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast Join
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After using Multi Beast technique, the user will spike their chakra and have all the beasts they created join together to create one giant beast of comparable size to the Great Earth Golem technique. Just like the latter technique, the user can control the beast and have it attack, protect, etc. It's claws and jaws can easily slice through and crush earthen structures with ease.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hola

the first one is a must for me since i carnt heal myself atm xD but very nice in sustaining the mode so i got a question on the serpent when it opens it mouth does it just drain the health and charka from within its mouth? also being short range but the serpent being large does it have to 5 meters within the serpents reach and how big we saying the serpent is something like gamabunta or smaller?

The second is a nice touch after using the predecessor technique can make people think that multiple creations would be running at them but then could merge into a giant creation putting them on the back foot if using a small radius technique but i will dm you, you peaked my interest but no questions on this one.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright, tell me what you think of these two since you been waiting for a minute about them!

( Kujaku Myōhō - Ryu ) - Mysterious Peacock method - Dragon
Chakra: 70
Damage: 140 ( -30 to user )
Description: The user will channel their star chakra and have it completely envelop them in a dark purple aura and shoot up into the sky. The chakra will form a serpentine like dragon and wrap its lower body around the user. Upon being created, the user can passively control the dragon to have it dive and attack or release powerful blasts of star chakra equivalent to A-rank (once per turn). The user may also chose to have the dragon grow wings to elevate the both of them, however they can only fly as fast as their current speed. Due to the use of all the user's star chakra, the user cannot use any other Mysterious Peacock technique while this is in play. The dragon may remain on the field a total of 4 turns and doesn't require the user to have previously activated the Mysterious Peacock Method. However once this technique ends, the user's body will have sustained so much damage that they will only be able to use the Mysterious Peacock Method once afterwards (if possible) and for a total of 4 turns instead of five.
Note: If the user was using their Mysterious Peacock Method technique when using this, they will collapse unable to use above A rank techniques for 3 turns. This technique can only be used once per battle.

( Fuinjutsu: Kujaku Myōhō - Hoshi Fukkatsu ) - Sealing Art: Mysterious Peacock Method - Star Resurrection
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A ( input equal to how much chakra sealed )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user )
Description: This technique is the most advanced skill in all of the Mysterious Peacock Method. Using their blood, the user will make a unique sealing. With this seal, the user will seal a large portion of their star chakra into it and it disappear, laying dormant until the user's health reaches 0. Upon this condition, the seal will reappear causing the chakra within it to rise and form a transparent apparition of the user with a violet hue to appear. The apparition is a pure construct of the user's chakra with the will of the user still within. This technique essentially seals the user's Star Chakra and a piece of their spirit which allows them keep fighting for a short while longer even after rendered unconscious. This ghostly apparition only has the ability to use the Mysterious Peacock Method techniques and basic Taijutsu. The apparition has mass enough to make physical contact with objects and people but does not feel pain. Though the spirit can be bound and as if it were a physical being, the apparition can stay on the field it's chakra runs out unless they use the Predation technique to extend their chakra. In order for the user to make the blood seal, they must have enough Xhakra and physical strength to put their chakra into a seal meaning they can only do if they have more than 25% of their chakra left. When sealing chakra inside, the user can seal up to half of their base chakra.
Note: Should the medium where the seal was placed be destroyed before the user is knocked out, the technique will disperse and can no longer be used.
Nite: This technique can only be used once and only by shinobi who have the appropriate rank in Fuinjutsu.
Note: The user does not need to have their Mysterious Peacock Method active to form the seal.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
waiting for a minute O.O FAM look at the last reply NOVEMEBER ive been waiting longer then a fucking minute IMAO

the first one is helpful in prolonging our mode which is very nice indeed very useful for all situations when it says A rank blast im assuming this is using a move slot? thought id ask. also not requiring to have the mode activate is a great boon as it allows versatility without a setup, though its damage cost limits one use unless you manage to use the siphon to add more hp and charka so it really comes to setting it up right but overall really nice technique. So just one question on this one how big are we saying the dragon is? 50 meters? higher? lower? it doesnt state but the lower body wraps around the user so im assuming its large but want that clarifying nothing else on this one though.

the next one is a cool seal very funky basically allows you to seal away your star charka and put it away for later use for when the user hp hits zero it allows them to fight one albeit restricted but still cool as, the user needs more then 25% charka left before using this otherwise its too draining for there body to handle. so it again is a very tactic wise justu utilising it at the right time is key in it being more effective then simply using it straight off the bat. No questions on this one ^^

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Hey you werent the appropriate rank for a minute ! I only delayed you by like 2 months !!

The blast does cost a move slot. Generally, unless specified otherwise, all individual moves in a technique like this cost a move. It's large enough to reach into long range, so minimum 15 meters. I wouldn't go for something crazy though, let's say max 25 meters length. .

With that being said, your training is concluded and I can go whoop your ass in the ST.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey you werent the appropriate rank for a minute ! I only delayed you by like 2 months !!

The blast does cost a move slot. Generally, unless specified otherwise, all individual moves in a technique like this cost a move. It's large enough to reach into long range, so minimum 15 meters. I wouldn't go for something crazy though, let's say max 25 meters length. .

With that being said, your training is concluded and I can go whoop your ass in the ST.
Awesome thanks for clearing that up and concluding my training ^^, you mean u gonna try **** my ass up u aint got shit fam U.U