Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
With both of his allies safely above the ground, Lucifer would form a single handseal triggering the Hokubu revelations, and immediately activating prosperity to draw the propogated sea of life back in to his body, a range at a time, this act would heal him further, allowing him to be restored to his peak. The absorbition continuing over a period of time, healing him over the same period.

(Seimei No Umi: Han'ei) — Sea Of Life: Prosperity
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 60
Damage points: N/A
Description: While standing in the sea of life, the user can activate this technique. Making use of the genetic material carried in the sea of life, the user will begin to heal for 40 damage per turn for as long as they remain inside the sea of life source. However each turn the sea of life source is drained back in to the users body to repair them, for each range of sea of life this lasts an additional turn, with short range being a single turn duration and long range being a three turn duration. This ability won't allow the user to go above their maximum health points however. While standing in the sea of life with this ability activated the users skin will turn grey and cracked and they will be able to shave away thirty damage from any incoming physical damage. This ability causes all the sea of life the user is standing in to take on this property for beings of the sea, meaning any creations of the sea are also healed such as the users creations or slaves.
Note: The technique will last until contact with the sea of life is broken.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Lucifer HP/Chakra: 205 / 1490
Belzebuth HP/Chakra 100/900
Belzebuth 2: Tiamat Boogaloo HP/Chakra 100/1000

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As she converted more of her chakra into Sage Chakra, Mirabelle’s eyes shot open for several reasons. The first was the pooling of immense chakra gathering underneath from down below in the chasm. It was Lucifer, as she noticed Merlin ascending from below where the battle she was a part of not too long ago took place. She wasn’t sure what he was doing but it was clearly dangerous; as she commanded Mai to ascend with her into an aerial position but before that, Mai would race over to Emiya who wasn’t too far from them and bring him into the air just as a precaution. However the more troubling situation came in the suddent disappearance of chakra signals coming from Tsuchi Heiho. One source of chakra was far more potent then the others that are currently no longer within the scope of her sensory. Her desire to go check things out was peaked but Mirabelle can sense her clone Isella was on her way to the landmark, though she wasn’t sure for what purpose. She sighed, however when she also sensed the Nidaime Tsumikage within the same landmark. “What on earth is going on over there…” she asked herself, unsure what it is but her gut feeling told it wasn’t good. Not at all, she kept a mental record of the chakra signal outside of Banri's own for future notice.

1450 SC.
*PSM can sense up to three adjacent LMs away.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifers prosperity persisted and another large amount of the sea was absorbed back in to his body, his wounds were all but sealed at this point and so the child of Tiamat left the short ranged pool intact, it sat near the gateway to Irkalla itself and inside the small pool, more abominable creatures began to spawn, the location wouldn't block the gateway however, sitting to it's right hand side as you enter the room.

Lucifer HP/Chakra: 245 / 1490
Belzebuth HP/Chakra 100/900
Belzebuth 2: Tiamat Boogaloo HP/Chakra 100/1000

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Here

Hei arrives at his destination, having watched as most of the battle unfolded from a vast distance. As he suspected he didn't recognize any of the people currently fighting for humanity. Although he did feel something unique and familiar about one individual. Walking closer to the ground Hei introduces himself with a friendly smile and wave.

"Uh Hey! I'm Hei, sorry for being late to the party."

standing awkwardly Hei slightly chuckled, never being one for the center of attention. Turning to face the man he felt was familiar.

"I know you from somewhere right? Back when I was near death of red fever. Didn't I give you some old relic?"

Hei speaks aloud as he ponders if his memory serves him right.

Chakra: 3350 - 10 = 3340
Health: 200

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: Here

Hei arrives at his destination, having watched as most of the battle unfolded from a vast distance. As he suspected he didn't recognize any of the people currently fighting for humanity. Although he did feel something unique and familiar about one individual. Walking closer to the ground Hei introduces himself with a friendly smile and wave.

"Uh Hey! I'm Hei, sorry for being late to the party."

standing awkwardly Hei slightly chuckled, never being one for the center of attention. Turning to face the man he felt was familiar.

"I know you from somewhere right? Back when I was near death of red fever. Didn't I give you some old relic?"

Hei speaks aloud as he ponders if his memory serves him right.

Chakra: 3350 - 10 = 3340
Health: 200
"Yes, I recall your home in the mountains, few places I've encountered in this world have been as beautiful or as unforgiving, although I fear we stand upon the precipice of something even more dangerous than that frozen tundra, have you recovered from your ordeals? You know what we face here?" Lucifer said to the man, he recognised him and had known him to be a good person in the past.

With that in mind though he kept his guard high mentally, he was physically relaxed and friendly, his wings rested in their folded position as he spoke to the man.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Yes, I recall your home in the mountains, few places I've encountered in this world have been as beautiful or as unforgiving, although I fear we stand upon the precipice of something even more dangerous than that frozen tundra, have you recovered from your ordeals? You know what we face here?" Lucifer said to the man, he recognised him and had known him to be a good person in the past.

With that in mind though he kept his guard high mentally, he was physically relaxed and friendly, his wings rested in their folded position as he spoke to the man.
"I have recovered from the Fever yes, however I still am not at 100%. Even so I am able. The Spider personally invited me to meet with him and he informed me in great detail on what we'll be facing although, he did seem ambiguous at times. Never the less I trust his word and believe we're on the right path."

Hei stood staring up at the clouds as the wind blew overhead. He was in a peaceful state his guard seemingly completely dropped. His vibe wasn't that of one of a fighter but still held confidence in his own ability. Looking back at Lucifer Hei asks.

"What about you, are you prepared for what's to come?"

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"I have recovered from the Fever yes, however I still am not at 100%. Even so I am able. The Spider personally invited me to meet with him and he informed me in great detail on what we'll be facing although, he did seem ambiguous at times. Never the less I trust his word and believe we're on the right path."

Hei stood staring up at the clouds as the wind blew overhead. He was in a peaceful state his guard seemingly completely dropped. His vibe wasn't that of one of a fighter but still held confidence in his own ability. Looking back at Lucifer Hei asks.

"What about you, are you prepared for what's to come?"
"I have lived a thousand lives, yet I've never seen what happens when they end. So in short no, I can't say I'm prepared. Though this must be done, that much I'm sure of, however this Spider you speak of, I'm afraid I have no knowledge of them. Another human? How do they know about this place, I've only met one other who truly seemed to know about Irkalla." Lucifer asked Hei in a perplexed tone, he had expected that this person had seen Mirabelle's summons, or perhaps they'd encountered Solomon.

Instead the truth seemed to involve a party unfamiliar to Lucifer, the enigmatic and mysterious Spider, and if Hei was to be believed his knowledge was vast, far above what most humans knew.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I have lived a thousand lives, yet I've never seen what happens when they end. So in short no, I can't say I'm prepared. Though this must be done, that much I'm sure of, however this Spider you speak of, I'm afraid I have no knowledge of them. Another human? How do they know about this place, I've only met one other who truly seemed to know about Irkalla." Lucifer asked Hei in a perplexed tone, he had expected that this person had seen Mirabelle's summons, or perhaps they'd encountered Solomon.

Instead the truth seemed to involve a party unfamiliar to Lucifer, the enigmatic and mysterious Spider, and if Hei was to be believed his knowledge was vast, far above what most humans knew.
"He does have a mystique about him but his name is well respected in elite circles. His vast network of spies is beyond anything most can achieve. I believe he even has spies in the underworld. For a human he's quite resourceful."

Hei pauses for a moment as he eyes widen. A realization overcoming his expression.

"You need to visit him before it's too late. He has unique augmentations that will aid in the underworld. Nothing else will be able to achieve the same level of clarity as his wares. He can give you temporary enhancements that will allow you to peer though the underworld, like a unique nightvision or thermal vision. Even a way to breath the toxins of the land. "

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As she converted more of her chakra into Sage Chakra, Mirabelle’s eyes shot open for several reasons. The first was the pooling of immense chakra gathering underneath from down below in the chasm. It was Lucifer, as she noticed Merlin ascending from below where the battle she was a part of not too long ago took place. She wasn’t sure what he was doing but it was clearly dangerous; as she commanded Mai to ascend with her into an aerial position but before that, Mai would race over to Emiya who wasn’t too far from them and bring him into the air just as a precaution. However the more troubling situation came in the suddent disappearance of chakra signals coming from Tsuchi Heiho. One source of chakra was far more potent then the others that are currently no longer within the scope of her sensory. Her desire to go check things out was peaked but Mirabelle can sense her clone Isella was on her way to the landmark, though she wasn’t sure for what purpose. She sighed, however when she also sensed the Nidaime Tsumikage within the same landmark. “What on earth is going on over there…” she asked herself, unsure what it is but her gut feeling told it wasn’t good. Not at all, she kept a mental record of the chakra signal outside of Banri's own for future notice.

1450 SC.
*PSM can sense up to three adjacent LMs away.

Emiya was beginning to think he'd imagined the entire questline to assault Irkalla, for his friends were nowhere in sight. As he was idly daydreaming, an alert sounded off in his Mask's visor, an indicator that a public notification had been made on the Noticeboard, and had begun disseminating throughout the world. Placing the device over his head, as he began reading through the post, from Mira no less, that the Raid on Irkalla was about to begin, Emiya merely scoffed. If that was the case, where the hell was she? Emiya was so caught up in his dour mood, he barely noticed the crimson mud oozing forth from the depths of the Threshold, nor Mira's companion swooping in to save him from a fate worse than death; enslavement to Lucifer.

"H-hey!! What's the big idea?!"

His mood was tempered rather quickly as he noted the thunderous skies, and a familiar silhouette, albeit one wreathed in feathers, and far more animalistic than he was used to. It certainly didn't top her assaulting merchants on the outskirts of Veskals with a nuke, but this was another classic Mira "entrance", the biggest surprise being her presence here to begin with. Had Emiya miscalculated once more, and gotten lost within that ocean of Prana, and lost all sense of time? That would explain both his tardiness, and general inability to make sense of events as they appeared. The entrance to Irkalla was open, for Mira, Merlin and Lucifer had opened it, for they had arrived before Emiya. It was the only explanation that seemed supported by all the facts.

"Okay, neat trick, but I've got it from here."

Diverting his attention to the entrance below, Emiya beckoned one of the cloned Lances to heed his call, the weapon swiftly obeying, rising to meet him. Aligning the weapon beneath his feet, Emiya both expanded and enlarged the staff's form, creating a simple, but effective foothold high in the sky.

From the veritable crows nest he had constructed, Emiya had a decent view of the entire Landmark. The only thing of note he managed to glimpse currently however was a seemingly still wounded Merlin. With a thought a series of orbs sprung to life on his form, and began orbiting Emiya, and with a mental command, one orb was sent hurtling towards the wounded ally, stopping mere inches from his form where a golden tether would be formed, slowly helping to ease the Magus' suffering. Seeing the state Merlin was in, coupled with Mira's serious form and demeanor, as well as a clear indicator things had gone awry in the form of Lucifer's Sea of Life spreading throughout the Landmark, Emiya couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty that he was not there to help his friends, and comrades in arms in whatever had occurred. But the past could not be changed, and rather than dwell on the past, Emiya simply made a promise to himself that next time things would be different.

(Zenyatta Kyutai) Zenyatta Orbs
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Special drone Orbs created by a Monk named Zenyatta. These Orbs are created out of an unknown chakra metal and filled with Zenyatta's chakra. The user will have six orbs that hover near the user or that can be warn like a large necklace. The user can freely manipulate these orbs through an attached transceiver connected behind the users ears. They supply their own power source within them via batteries. Depending on the type of orb used, they will create a link to a target glowing yellow for Harmony or purple for Discord. This link will supply a different effect to a target depending on the type of orb used.

Orb of Discord: Amplifies any amount damage the target takes by 30 additional damage. This doesn't cause damage, only increases the amount of damage a target receives.

Orb of Harmony: Slowly restores 15 health to the target per turn when wounded, or reduces the amount of damage they take by 30. Only one effect can be in place at a time.

These orbs can be directed to a target within a mid-ranged area. Once within short range of the target they will connect to the target and remain attached, even if a target moves to long range. They can be countered with B-rank lightning or A-rank technique, causing them to return to their owner. A-rank lightning or S-rank technique can destroy the orbs indefinitely.

Note:
-Discord Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-Harmony Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-A target can only be targeted with a single orb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

Orb of Harmony will heal Merlin for +15 health for 3 posts, for a total of +45.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"He does have a mystique about him but his name is well respected in elite circles. His vast network of spies is beyond anything most can achieve. I believe he even has spies in the underworld. For a human he's quite resourceful."

Hei pauses for a moment as he eyes widen. A realization overcoming his expression.

"You need to visit him before it's too late. He has unique augmentations that will aid in the underworld. Nothing else will be able to achieve the same level of clarity as his wares. He can give you temporary enhancements that will allow you to peer though the underworld, like a unique nightvision or thermal vision. Even a way to breath the toxins of the land. "
"Technology such as that does sound useful, if only we'd had that perhaps this wouldn't have been such an ordeal. Where is this spider? Perhaps I shall speak to him, what payment does he require, the human currency I hope, I've collected some in my journeys but never had much use for it till now." Lucifer said as his hand cupped the coin pouch on his waist, he'd heard the humans calling it Ryo, they used it almost universally hopefully that applied even to the strangest of their race, if his technology was truly capable of these feats, Lucifer would have to see for himself.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Technology such as that does sound useful, if only we'd had that perhaps this wouldn't have been such an ordeal. Where is this spider? Perhaps I shall speak to him, what payment does he require, the human currency I hope, I've collected some in my journeys but never had much use for it till now." Lucifer said as his hand cupped the coin pouch on his waist, he'd heard the humans calling it Ryo, they used it almost universally hopefully that applied even to the strangest of their race, if his technology was truly capable of these feats, Lucifer would have to see for himself.
"He's half way across the known world right now. To travel to him will take a lot of time. I can open a rift in space/time and allow to you collect your goods and save you the travel. If we're going to do it we'd better be quick about it."

Hei says knowing time is not on their side.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,122💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"He's half way across the known world right now. To travel to him will take a lot of time. I can open a rift in space/time and allow to you collect your goods and save you the travel. If we're going to do it we'd better be quick about it."

Hei says knowing time is not on their side.
"I can't fly that far, that fast, yes if you can open a rift to reach that place that would be the best solution, I shall leave Belzebuth and his kin here until I return, be wary there are others around this land with high life force, and they may not have good intentions. The mothers cult has great reach." Lucifer spoke calmly, he was surprised that this person was capable of manipulating space and time, however he had seen humans and non humans capable of such feats before.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Arriving
Starting a mission with the following element:
Meet with a major faction representative & Gather information
--
Finally arriving at their destination, the Tsumigakue duo would take note of multiple strong chakra sources within the landmass through Vayne's sage mode sensory. Vayne also picked up on two familiar chakra sources not too far away as well, but he would keep that information to himself. 'So Banri's popped up again, as has Howard...' He'd note a third large chakra source which he did not recognize, but would not think much of it for the moment. A little bit more of traveling finally places the two within eyeshot with a number of people. Vayne would recognize one individual in particular; Hei Otsutsuki, although he seemed to be in far better shape than the last time they had crossed paths. Vayne would keep his desires in check for the moment as searches for Mirabelle. The lightning clouds that lingered above the area prompted Vayne to look skyward, leading to the Nara locating Mirabelle flying above. The Nara would look towards his travel companion as he brings an ink made hawk into existence from one of his tattoos.

"I'll be back, Douman. Keep your guard up, this might be a dangerous bunch..." The Nara would say as he took to the skies towards Mirabelle.

(Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation]Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: Using the ability to manipulate Ink, the user will gain the ability to place the ink on their bodies for the sake of future battles. Similar to getting a tattoo, the ink will rest on the user's skin in a variety of shapes and forms, and can often times be confused with Fūinjutsu seals. The ink "tattoos" have a variety of uses and properties, namely the ability to create ink animals directly from the user's body without the need for a scroll, because in essence the user would have turned his body into a living canvas. By channeling chakra into the ink the user can have the tattoos move about on their bodies in order to ensure the perfect orientation. Ninjutsu and Ink manipulation techniques that would require pre-prepared scrolls can be done with Sōzō no Karada by either the user drawing the needed shapes on their body or having the image needed already drawn on before the match. How this works is by first drawing the required shape/kanji onto their body and then coursing chakra through the ink to summon the preferred effect. Due to the ability to move the ink while it is on the skin, a new shape can be created instantly with chakra control and as such the user would only need to drawn a single shape once and then have it re-purposed for anything else. As mentioned before, the main ability of this technique is to allow the user to bring forth small, ink made creatures for the sake of carrying messages, scouting, or general amusement. Meaning, even if they were used to attack they would count as free form techniques with no rank or damage value at all. The creatures able to be created are listed below:

Hawk (鷹, Taka) Can be ridden for reconnaissance or high-speed travel. Smaller variants can be used to carry explosive tags or be used to deliver messages.

Rat (鼠, Nezumi) Can swarm across an area to search for a target much faster than the user would be able to on their own. Being so small, the rats are inconspicuous, also making them suitable for covert message delivery.

Snake (蛇, Hebi) Can be used as ropes to restrain someone. With the ability to soundlessly enter through even the smallest crevice, they can also be used for covert ops.

Tomoe Lion (巴獅子, Tomoe Shishi) Used for travelling on ground, these lions appear vicious on the outside but are actually harmless. If needed they can be used to hold down a target with their powerful jaws.

Fish (魚, Sakana) Made of special, water resistant ink, the fishes are able to travel through bodies of water to deliver messages or very small objects in their mouths.

Note: Must be stated in the user's biography or beginning of the battle.
Note: Up to 3 tattoos can be made in one go.
Note: The technique can be used five times per event, with each contract lasting two turns.(In the case four are made at a single go) Alternatively, the user can create a less amount of constructs and have the additional turns added to the created construct. For example releasing two creations that would last four turns each. Due to the technique lacking any actual damage potential, this extension serves for more story oriented purposes.

As he neared his Kage, Vayne would half nod and bow once within range. ''Mirabelle-Dono!" He'd say pleasantly as the hawk stabilizes at an equal elevation. "I believe we're overdue for a meeting..." He'd say as he motions down towards the party of unfamiliar people within the landmark, in addition to the reported gate way to the underworld. Beyond those, he had some news himself to report.

Relinquishing control of Matt's bio.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Arriving
--
Finally arriving at their destination, the Tsumigakue duo would take note of multiple strong chakra sources within the landmass through Vayne's sage mode sensory. Vayne also picked up on two familiar chakra sources not too far away as well, but he would keep that information to himself. 'So Banri's popped up again, as has Howard...' He'd note a third large chakra source which he did not recognize, but would not think much of it for the moment. A little bit more of traveling finally places the two within eyeshot with a number of people. Vayne would recognize one individual in particular; Hei Otsutsuki, although he seemed to be in far better shape than the last time they had crossed paths. Vayne would keep his desires in check for the moment as searches for Mirabelle. The lightning clouds that lingered above the area prompted Vayne to look skyward, leading to the Nara locating Mirabelle flying above. The Nara would look towards his travel companion as he brings an ink made hawk into existence from one of his tattoos.

"I'll be back, Douman. Keep your guard up, this might be a dangerous bunch..." The Nara would say as he took to the skies towards Mirabelle.

(Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation]Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation
Description: Using the ability to manipulate Ink, the user will gain the ability to place the ink on their bodies for the sake of future battles. Similar to getting a tattoo, the ink will rest on the user's skin in a variety of shapes and forms, and can often times be confused with Fūinjutsu seals. The ink "tattoos" have a variety of uses and properties, namely the ability to create ink animals directly from the user's body without the need for a scroll, because in essence the user would have turned his body into a living canvas. By channeling chakra into the ink the user can have the tattoos move about on their bodies in order to ensure the perfect orientation. Ninjutsu and Ink manipulation techniques that would require pre-prepared scrolls can be done with Sōzō no Karada by either the user drawing the needed shapes on their body or having the image needed already drawn on before the match. How this works is by first drawing the required shape/kanji onto their body and then coursing chakra through the ink to summon the preferred effect. Due to the ability to move the ink while it is on the skin, a new shape can be created instantly with chakra control and as such the user would only need to drawn a single shape once and then have it re-purposed for anything else. As mentioned before, the main ability of this technique is to allow the user to bring forth small, ink made creatures for the sake of carrying messages, scouting, or general amusement. Meaning, even if they were used to attack they would count as free form techniques with no rank or damage value at all. The creatures able to be created are listed below:

Hawk (鷹, Taka) Can be ridden for reconnaissance or high-speed travel. Smaller variants can be used to carry explosive tags or be used to deliver messages.

Rat (鼠, Nezumi) Can swarm across an area to search for a target much faster than the user would be able to on their own. Being so small, the rats are inconspicuous, also making them suitable for covert message delivery.

Snake (蛇, Hebi) Can be used as ropes to restrain someone. With the ability to soundlessly enter through even the smallest crevice, they can also be used for covert ops.

Tomoe Lion (巴獅子, Tomoe Shishi) Used for travelling on ground, these lions appear vicious on the outside but are actually harmless. If needed they can be used to hold down a target with their powerful jaws.

Fish (魚, Sakana) Made of special, water resistant ink, the fishes are able to travel through bodies of water to deliver messages or very small objects in their mouths.

Note: The technique can be used five times per event, with each contract lasting two turns.(In the case four are made at a single go) Alternatively, the user can create a less amount of constructs and have the additional turns added to the created construct. For example releasing two creations that would last four turns each. Due to the technique lacking any actual damage potential, this extension serves for more story oriented purposes.

As he neared his Kage, Vayne would half nod and bow once within range. ''Mirabelle-Dono!" He'd say pleasantly as the hawk stabilizes at an equal elevation. "I believe we're overdue for a meeting..." He'd say as he motions down towards the party of unfamiliar people within the landmark, in addition to the reported gate way to the underworld. Beyond those, he had some news himself to report.

Mirabelle who was currently airborne was minding her own business at the time, suddenly had al of Isella’s memories rush to her after dispersing. So the foreign chakra she sensed earlier was in fact a trouble maker, as her rage started to boil deep within her core. “That one’s gonna get whats coming to her…” she said a she wanted to leave in pursuit but before she can, seems Emiya was struggling with Mai picking his ass up from the ground. Once it became clear why Mirabelle had her companion left the red head up into the skies, she wanted to demonstrate a trick of his own apparently. Isella’s memories where still picking at her brain, so much so that she largely ignored what Emiya was trying to do. Her train of thought was broken when her name was called out by someone approaching her. It was Vayne Nara, one of the people of her council. Mirabelle had a bone to pick with him, namely when she heard from that Uchiha in Tobusekai. She continued to flag her wings, as she was greeted by him and his desire to hold a conversation with her. “Hello Vayne, it’s been…awhile. Sorry if I seem a bit out of it right, but we have some troubling times ahead of us right now. Now let’s start with this, why did I hear from an Uchiha during my expedition that one of my villagers was causing problems for them? I know you had your little crusade for you’re people but please, do be aware of your position on the council of the village. I can’t afford to lose my strongest allies haha” she said trying to ease her tempered mood at the time. Banri still was on his way here it seems, having more of Tsumigakure’s stronger shinobi would be an asset to the raid team’s efforts. “Is there anything in particular you wanted to speak about?” she asked him.

+300 Chakra from Shadow Clone.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle who was currently airborne was minding her own business at the time, suddenly had al of Isella’s memories rush to her after dispersing. So the foreign chakra she sensed earlier was in fact a trouble maker, as her rage started to boil deep within her core. “That one’s gonna get whats coming to her…” she said a she wanted to leave in pursuit but before she can, seems Emiya was struggling with Mai picking his ass up from the ground. Once it became clear why Mirabelle had her companion left the red head up into the skies, she wanted to demonstrate a trick of his own apparently. Isella’s memories where still picking at her brain, so much so that she largely ignored what Emiya was trying to do. Her train of thought was broken when her name was called out by someone approaching her. It was Vayne Nara, one of the people of her council. Mirabelle had a bone to pick with him, namely when she heard from that Uchiha in Tobusekai. She continued to flag her wings, as she was greeted by him and his desire to hold a conversation with her. “Hello Vayne, it’s been…awhile. Sorry if I seem a bit out of it right, but we have some troubling times ahead of us right now. Now let’s start with this, why did I hear from an Uchiha during my expedition that one of my villagers was causing problems for them? I know you had your little crusade for you’re people but please, do be aware of your position on the council of the village. I can’t afford to lose my strongest allies haha” she said trying to ease her tempered mood at the time. Banri still was on his way here it seems, having more of Tsumigakure’s stronger shinobi would be an asset to the raid team’s efforts. “Is there anything in particular you wanted to speak about?” she asked him.

+300 Chakra from Shadow Clone.
IThe Nara was somewhat surprised that Mirabelle had learned of the events that had transpired in Yakukotan, especially considering the lack of many witnesses. It must have been a stroke of fate that the Uchiha himself had met with his kage. Nevertheless, he'd reply to clarify the situation. "I'm not quite sure as how I was causing problems. I was merely mediating in the landmark of my ancestors before he showed up alongside with two others. While it was my intent to take action, I did not manage to do so, as I found myself losing consciousness immediately after encountering them... I was later awoken by a foreign healing technique." He'd pause for a moment, thinking about what Achlys had told him regarding his psyche. "I have reason to believe that my memories had been invaded, with potentially classified information being accessed." Mirabelle's mood would not be lost on Vayne, as he noticed her temper wasn't particularly docile from when he arrived.

He'd pause for a moment, letting her process the information that had been exchanged before continuing. "I did not manage to get the man's name, but I see that he has made contact with you. Any inkling on who he or his party might be?" He'd ask, curios about the identity of the man that had beaten him. While this was far from the reason he was here, it would be good intel to obtain before moving on to more pressing matters.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

IThe Nara was somewhat surprised that Mirabelle had learned of the events that had transpired in Yakukotan, especially considering the lack of many witnesses. It must have been a stroke of fate that the Uchiha himself had met with his kage. Nevertheless, he'd reply to clarify the situation. "I'm not quite sure as how I was causing problems. I was merely mediating in the landmark of my ancestors before he showed up alongside with two others. While it was my intent to take action, I did not manage to do so, as I found myself losing consciousness immediately after encountering them... I was later awoken by a foreign healing technique." He'd pause for a moment, thinking about what Achlys had told him regarding his psyche. "I have reason to believe that my memories had been invaded, with potentially classified information being accessed." Mirabelle's mood would not be lost on Vayne, as he noticed her temper wasn't particularly docile from when he arrived.

He'd pause for a moment, letting her process the information that had been exchanged before continuing. "I did not manage to get the man's name, but I see that he has made contact with you. Any inkling on who he or his party might be?" He'd ask, curios about the identity of the man that had beaten him. While this was far from the reason he was here, it would be good intel to obtain before moving on to more pressing matters.
Listening carefully, Mirabelle hummed a bit as she tapped her talon lightly to he chin, thinking over the information Vayne gave to her. A possible information leak huh…that could be troublesome if proven to be true. The Tsumikage sighed, continuing to flap her wings to remain airborne to keep the desired altitude. She nodded her head, unable to draw a conclusion without making assumptions. “I couldn’t even get a name…all I can tell is that he was interested information pertaining to the God Child and Spider. Something about him was off, I don’t know what it was but if he attacked you like that, we can only assume he’s got some sort of authority within those lands…perhaps a Daimyo or even the Kage but its too early to draw attention to that. We’ll need to start preparing for our adventure into the underworld. It’s only a matter of time till we gathered enough beat the Voidlord residing down there” she said, her eyes beaming down at the chasm where she had the epic battle against the undead. “That reminds me, I’ve gotten word of a very tragic event that unfolded. Six people where killed in Tsuchi Heiho, and the culprit is at large, foolish of her to have her identity known. I’ll be issuing out a warrant for her arrest, so if you ever meet her, bring her to me or the village as soon as possible. And don’t mind me asking but…what’s up with that guy in the ball of water…

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving
--

Douman chuckled slightly at Vaynes words. A dangerous bunch would be more interesting than those who couldn't be considered dangerous at all. Douman would perform a summoning technique drawing forth his armour of Lord Vile that covered his body in a steel clad armour covering everything but his face.

(Shu Iyashii no Soroi) – Lord Vile, The Suit of Malevolence
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 chakra per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This weapon, also known as Lord Vile, is a pitch-black armour composed of steel. The metallic armour is larger than the user and envelops them entirely, with the exception of his eyes, where a visor in the form of a single slit can be seen. The chassis of metal takes on a medieval style and possess a glossy metallic sheen. It is the work of the delicate and nuanced workmanship of its smith's utmost effort, succeeding in granting it an air of formidability and a fine construction. It is an armor that can be called neither exquisite nor crude, and it instead perfectly melds magnificence and functionality. It is carved with countless marks and scratches, the highlights of his various military exploits etched into it to add a touch of valor. In terms of it's base level of strength, the armour is the equivalent of an S-Rank steel technique and can be destroyed by techniques following Koton's elemental S/W. Since it is treated as a koton technique, jutsu that utilize existing steel can be used on/applied to it. The armour has the same functionality and abilities as the one in Steel Release: Resurgence of Savagery.

The chassis of steel is composed of thousands upon thousands of extra fine wires though this difference is imperceptible to the naked eye. This makes it as light-weight as the armour created in Steel Release: Authority of Arthur and allows reshaping of it to a limited extent. The user can passively create or close openings anywhere on the armour or "unwind" different part(s) of it into the wires which compose it (e.g. the gauntlets will unwind and the wires which formed it will simply hang there or wrap around another part of the armour). This is done to expose different parts of the user's body in order to facilitate the release of techniques such as those spewed from the mouth. Lord Vile also has an array of ornamental seals decorating it's body, not unlike the those exhibited in Curse Mark Level 1 in appearance. Being of the same complexion as the armour, they cannot be distinguished from it with the naked eye. Due to it's unique composition, seals which are normally placed on the body can instead be placed on the armour.

Through the continuous infusion of chakra, Lord Vile has developed a degree of sentience. It passively saps chakra from the user's body to sustain this sentience and will do so even if the user finds themselves unable to use or mold chakra. Barring the complete sealing away of the user's chakra (which is synonymous with death), the armour will always be capable of leeching their host's chakra. Through mental commands alone, the user can freely control the movements of the armour, granting him an unparalleled ability in combat. As the user and the armour possess a symbiotic relationship, the latter can aid the user in the molding of chakra. Techniques which normally require a handseal of some sort can instead be performed through motioning the armour in some way (e.g. swiping the arm or clenching the gauntlet into a fist). This is a passive ability but it can only be used on techniques which require a single handseal.

You must be registered for see images

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Emiya was beginning to think he'd imagined the entire questline to assault Irkalla, for his friends were nowhere in sight. As he was idly daydreaming, an alert sounded off in his Mask's visor, an indicator that a public notification had been made on the Noticeboard, and had begun disseminating throughout the world. Placing the device over his head, as he began reading through the post, from Mira no less, that the Raid on Irkalla was about to begin, Emiya merely scoffed. If that was the case, where the hell was she? Emiya was so caught up in his dour mood, he barely noticed the crimson mud oozing forth from the depths of the Threshold, nor Mira's companion swooping in to save him from a fate worse than death; enslavement to Lucifer.

"H-hey!! What's the big idea?!"

His mood was tempered rather quickly as he noted the thunderous skies, and a familiar silhouette, albeit one wreathed in feathers, and far more animalistic than he was used to. It certainly didn't top her assaulting merchants on the outskirts of Veskals with a nuke, but this was another classic Mira "entrance", the biggest surprise being her presence here to begin with. Had Emiya miscalculated once more, and gotten lost within that ocean of Prana, and lost all sense of time? That would explain both his tardiness, and general inability to make sense of events as they appeared. The entrance to Irkalla was open, for Mira, Merlin and Lucifer had opened it, for they had arrived before Emiya. It was the only explanation that seemed supported by all the facts.

"Okay, neat trick, but I've got it from here."

Diverting his attention to the entrance below, Emiya beckoned one of the cloned Lances to heed his call, the weapon swiftly obeying, rising to meet him. Aligning the weapon beneath his feet, Emiya both expanded and enlarged the staff's form, creating a simple, but effective foothold high in the sky.

From the veritable crows nest he had constructed, Emiya had a decent view of the entire Landmark. The only thing of note he managed to glimpse currently however was a seemingly still wounded Merlin. With a thought a series of orbs sprung to life on his form, and began orbiting Emiya, and with a mental command, one orb was sent hurtling towards the wounded ally, stopping mere inches from his form where a golden tether would be formed, slowly helping to ease the Magus' suffering. Seeing the state Merlin was in, coupled with Mira's serious form and demeanor, as well as a clear indicator things had gone awry in the form of Lucifer's Sea of Life spreading throughout the Landmark, Emiya couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty that he was not there to help his friends, and comrades in arms in whatever had occurred. But the past could not be changed, and rather than dwell on the past, Emiya simply made a promise to himself that next time things would be different.

(Zenyatta Kyutai) Zenyatta Orbs
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A
Description: Special drone Orbs created by a Monk named Zenyatta. These Orbs are created out of an unknown chakra metal and filled with Zenyatta's chakra. The user will have six orbs that hover near the user or that can be warn like a large necklace. The user can freely manipulate these orbs through an attached transceiver connected behind the users ears. They supply their own power source within them via batteries. Depending on the type of orb used, they will create a link to a target glowing yellow for Harmony or purple for Discord. This link will supply a different effect to a target depending on the type of orb used.

Orb of Discord: Amplifies any amount damage the target takes by 30 additional damage. This doesn't cause damage, only increases the amount of damage a target receives.

Orb of Harmony: Slowly restores 15 health to the target per turn when wounded, or reduces the amount of damage they take by 30. Only one effect can be in place at a time.

These orbs can be directed to a target within a mid-ranged area. Once within short range of the target they will connect to the target and remain attached, even if a target moves to long range. They can be countered with B-rank lightning or A-rank technique, causing them to return to their owner. A-rank lightning or S-rank technique can destroy the orbs indefinitely.

Note:
-Discord Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-Harmony Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-A target can only be targeted with a single orb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

Orb of Harmony will heal Merlin for +15 health for 3 posts, for a total of +45.
The incubus heard footsteps loudening behind him; a new entrant to the Threshold. Without his sensory active, Merlin couldn't ascertain their identity, though it was the least of his concerns at this time. The footsteps stopped behind him, and he was suddenly greeted with a warm sensation. A gentle warmth filling his body, one that didn't belong to his own healing abilities. He looked to his left, seeing a glowing orb hovering at his shoulder. His curiosity piqued, he looked around to find the source of the orb, presumably it belonged to the one who had just arrived. Lo and behold, his eyes found Emiya Shirou. He smiled at the Hero of Justice, thankful for the gesture, and turned his gaze back down towards the depth of the chasm. There were still more to come, but time was of the essence. No doubt, the incursion on Last Bastion was but a precursor to a larger assault, which necessitated a preemptive strike. A common tactic in warfare. For a brief moment, the Magus of Flowers saw his king, standing at the gate with her Knights of Round, and gone in the blink of an eye.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Health: 125
Chakra: 2860

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The incubus heard footsteps loudening behind him; a new entrant to the Threshold. Without his sensory active, Merlin couldn't ascertain their identity, though it was the least of his concerns at this time. The footsteps stopped behind him, and he was suddenly greeted with a warm sensation. A gentle warmth filling his body, one that didn't belong to his own healing abilities. He looked to his left, seeing a glowing orb hovering at his shoulder. His curiosity piqued, he looked around to find the source of the orb, presumably it belonged to the one who had just arrived. Lo and behold, his eyes found Emiya Shirou. He smiled at the Hero of Justice, thankful for the gesture, and turned his gaze back down towards the depth of the chasm. There were still more to come, but time was of the essence. No doubt, the incursion on Last Bastion was but a precursor to a larger assault, which necessitated a preemptive strike. A common tactic in warfare. For a brief moment, the Magus of Flowers saw his king, standing at the gate with her Knights of Round, and gone in the blink of an eye.

Chakra: Varies (lvl 1: +20 chakra per turn / lvl 2: +60 chakra per turn / lvl 3: +120 chakra per turn)
Description: Those with the cells of Hashirama are able to use the immense regeneration ability to heal injuries afflicted on them in mere moments. Anyone who has these cells in their bodies are able to naturally use this. This allows the user to heal minor injuries such as cuts,gashes, broken fingers or wrist/ankle and other small bruises.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

Health: 125
Chakra: 2860
Coming From: Keishi (007)

Kōtetsu could smell the stink of the defeated undead long before he even arrived in The Threshold, but it wasn't strong enough to mask the scent of the others who had come to descend into the underworld. Out of the seven people gathered thus far, only one scent was familiar. Hei Otsutsuki. The man he'd worked with to defend the Last Bastion from the undead. Deciding to be cautious, he activated his enhanced strength and grasped Kusanagi's hilt before channeling earth chakra into the weapon to drastically increase its weight (x40) to increase the force of his attacks. In addition to this, he formed a seal where his hand touched the chokutō that bound the enhancement to the weapon indefinitely.

It was only after preparing himself for any unexpected situations that he decided to approach the entrance of the cavern. He could hear Hei speaking with someone that gave off the same scent as the monstrosities he'd seen while battling the Primordial Goddess, and the familiar smell of the black ooze she commanded that turned things into her slave emanated from him. Kōtetsu was eager to traverse the spiral pathway to see the gate for himself, but instead, he turned to the white-haired man who smelled of flowers who stood near the entrance. Mingled with the smell of flowers was the rot of the undead, and the Inuzuka could tell that he had taken part in the battle here.

“Can you tell me about the undead you fought here?” There Inuzuka asked, eager to know the kinds of enemies he'd be facing.

( Chakura Chikara ) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra cost: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Damage points: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Description: A technique that uses the refine chakra control and concentration required in medical ninjutsu to enhance one's strength to monstrous levels. This is done by storing chakra into one's hands or feet and releasing it onto the target with pinpoint timing. With this strength, the user can decimate the ground or even kill opponents with a single strike.
Note: Can only be used by Sakura, Momoshiki, Sarada or Tsunade bios.
Note: Once activated, lasts the entire battle.
(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+40 if used to add damage)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. This technique can increase the weight of a target up to 100 times. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.
(Fuuinjutsu: Baundoenchanto) - Sealing Arts: Bound Enchantment
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This seal may only be used on weapons that are in contact with the user. This seal may also be passively applied to the user's weapons or formed onto a weapon the user is holding by expending a move. Only activated when the user is utilizing a jutsu to enhance or otherwise affect said weapon, this seal (which is marked with the kanji for "bind") will activate and drain chakra from the user to fuel said jutsu, even when the user uses another jutsu. It will permanently (or for as long as the user chooses to keep paying chakra) bind the enhancement to the weapon by doing so, as it is constantly being fueled. Each turn the weapon will be able to be used as if the enhancement that was made on it was newly activated, so that they may block and attack with the weapon it was used on without breaking the freeform dodging/blocking rules.
- Only one of these seals may be active at a time on a single weapon
- Only works on weapons
Health
Chakra
2,000 - 185​

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I can't fly that far, that fast, yes if you can open a rift to reach that place that would be the best solution, I shall leave Belzebuth and his kin here until I return, be wary there are others around this land with high life force, and they may not have good intentions. The mothers cult has great reach." Lucifer spoke calmly, he was surprised that this person was capable of manipulating space and time, however he had seen humans and non humans capable of such feats before.
Hei's eyes shift from the Byakugan into the Rinnegan. A red rippled pattern stretched across both eyes with 6 tomoe spread evenly among the first two ripples of each eye. Then, as soon as the Rinnegan activates, a rift in space and time opens up. Appearing as a black abyss this rift is linked to the Spiders shop across the known world.

"Try not to take too long. Safe travels."

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
( Yomotsu Hirasaka ) - Underworld Slope Hill
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Description: The user is able to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves anywhere. When used, the user's eyes glow red. The openings can also be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows the user to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, perform ambush attacks, and many other possible tactics. Unlike Kaguya's version, the user can only travel fully through these portals, unable to partially emerge through them. The user can also utilise this method to drag their opponents to another location with them.
Note: This can only be used 5 times an event, once every 4 turns. The user can only travel to locations he has already traveled to, unable to use this to go to places he has never been.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki bios.