Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Good luck on your hunt, both of you." Lucifer stated coolly as the pair departed, his portal snapping shut behind them, however his own journey was just starting. He turned to face Madara and spoke once more.

"I must seek answers, I hold no particular love for you humans individually but this genocide has dealt a blow against life itself, the life my mother gifted to all, this is an affront of unimaginable scale. The mage king will have answers about this, if there's one thing that impassive old king has, it's knowledge. I will return here when I have completed this task."
Madara watched as Lucifer's appearance morphed before him, a horn growing from his forehead as he opened a mysterious portal for the others to traverse through. He was learning more of his allies abilities every conversation, Madara thought as the two walked through the portal and departed swiftly.

Lucifer closed the portal and turned to speak to Madara. The Uchiha nodded as Lucifer spoke, agreeing that answers must be sought out and soon. As Lucifer mentioned his interest in speaking to someone for information, Madara's own thoughts drifted back to his village. There was much going on there and he hadn't had time to properly deal with things.

"I need to check up on things as well," Madara said. "Tanigakure has had a difficult time recently and I need to deal with some loose ends there. Would you be able to create a portal for me to travel to the Land of Fire theough?? It would save me great time. "

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara watched as Lucifer's appearance morphed before him, a horn growing from his forehead as he opened a mysterious portal for the others to traverse through. He was learning more of his allies abilities every conversation, Madara thought as the two walked through the portal and departed swiftly.

Lucifer closed the portal and turned to speak to Madara. The Uchiha nodded as Lucifer spoke, agreeing that answers must be sought out and soon. As Lucifer mentioned his interest in speaking to someone for information, Madara's own thoughts drifted back to his village. There was much going on there and he hadn't had time to properly deal with things.

"I need to check up on things as well," Madara said. "Tanigakure has had a difficult time recently and I need to deal with some loose ends there. Would you be able to create a portal for me to travel to the Land of Fire theough?? It would save me great time. "
"Yes it is possible, you will have to give me a moment however, creating these rifts strains my body. I must confess I fear the involvement of these void lords in the tragedy that just occured, I worry your desire and theirs do not go hand in hand, Madara."

Lucifer stated this very matter of factly, guarding his emotions from the uchiha, if it was revealed that the void lords were in fact involved, it would be very detrimental to Lucifer's already strained relationship with them.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifer's concerns about the Voidlords weren't taken lightly; Madara had shared those same concerns earlier but had since decided his course of action to be the best one moving forward so a potential problem with them would just be another obstacle to cross if and when it came.

"I too share these concerns, Nefarian isn't the most reassuring and Basel...." Madara trailed off, his thoughts leading towards the most unknown of the Voidlords. There was still much to learn about him but that would come in due time. There were things he needed to check up on first. "Perhaps when we meet again, we both will have some information to share."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifer's concerns about the Voidlords weren't taken lightly; Madara had shared those same concerns earlier but had since decided his course of action to be the best one moving forward so a potential problem with them would just be another obstacle to cross if and when it came.

"I too share these concerns, Nefarian isn't the most reassuring and Basel...." Madara trailed off, his thoughts leading towards the most unknown of the Voidlords. There was still much to learn about him but that would come in due time. There were things he needed to check up on first. "Perhaps when we meet again, we both will have some information to share."
"I hope you are correct, good luck on your journey." Lucifer stated, raising his arm once more he formed a new rift, linked to Keishi. The portal remained open for Madara to travel, closing only once he had left. Lucifer however, left on foot his karma receding.

( Kāma Hame ) - Karma Rift
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a Space–Time Ninjutsu used by those with access to Kāma. The user creates a rift, which allows anyone enveloped to transfer to a chosen location including foreign dimensions. The rift's formation is fast enough to catch targets off guard and transport them alongside the user, as well as to evade attacks from enemies at the last moment. Two Kāma recipients can collaboratively manifest the rift from their marks to bypass barriers. The rift's formation is fast enough for catch targets off guard, teleporting as close as 5 meters away and if in contact with them, transport them alongside himself when teleporting.
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns and requires Kāma to be active.
Note: Can only be used by Kawaki, Boruto, Jigen and custom bios with White Kāma
Note: Can only be used 3 times in Level 2 and 5 times in Level 3.

LLM - End of Mission

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Unwind after an intense battle (3)

Summary: Returning to the Sunlit Forge with the unconscious Five Tails, Kōtetsu recuperates and unwinds.

You must be registered for see medias

The cold wind bites at the back of his neck and brushes against his exposed skin, but it didn't bother him too much. Instead of following Strix to the central chamber of the Sunlit Forge as they descend underground, he explores the temple with the unconscious Five Tails still sealed in the scroll. He comes across an incredibly large chamber, one big enough to hold a massive creature and unseals the giant beast.

He sits on the ground across from it, leaning against the cold rocks of the cavern wall. He breathes a sigh of relief as he pulls Kullulu's calcified essence from his waist and brings it up to his face. "Seems like the true victor of that battle is you, huh Kullulu?" He says with a slight smile, speaking to the inanimate object that in no way could respond to him.

"Talking to ourselves now?" Comes a voice from out of nowhere. If it was one that he couldn't recognize he would have been taken aback, but Sirris' soothing voice was one that he could never mistake.

"Just expressing my gratitude," he replies as the oldest of his three ninken unmerges from his body and sits beside her pack brother. If not for the artifact's barrier ability the battle would have been much more difficult, especially with the speed that the Five Tails had showcased briefly towards the end of their fight. He leans against her soft fur and closes his eyes, returning the artifact to its original place.

Sirris nudges his head with her muzzle, attempting to smooth his wildly unkempt hair to no avail. "And what of the thing that really worrying you?"

The Inuzuka sighs. With the mental connection he shares with Sirris and Solaire, it was difficult to hide things from them. They could feel his worry, not in regards to the fight that has passed, but his worry for his people and how many of them had fallen prey to the reintroduction of death. His parents would be fine of course, but what about his lieutenants? The warriors stationed at the Easter Border? In addition to his hunt for the Beasts of Tiamat, dealing with this new organization, and figuring out a way to deal with the First Elder, it seemed as if his problems kept increasing without so much of a chance to allow himself to catch his breath.

Without opening his eyes he focuses medical chakra into his hands to form an aura of greenish chakra before placing it on his chest. He sends it into his body to speed up his natural healing process in order to recover the health he lost activating the artifact. "There are too many things worrying me Sirris," he says. "It seems like we're on a raft being pulled along by an inescapable river current towards a destination I can no longer see. There are times when the strength of the current weakens, but when 'Finally! The end is near', we get pulled even further along."

Sirris understand completely what he's trying to convey. Even if the way he describes it was a bit lacking, their linked minds allow her to glimpse his true meaning. The past few years had been incredibly eventful, especially since their confrontation with the Primordial Goddess when they left Zhouhua for the first time. "Having been there for all that, I share your feelings," she tells him. "But through all that, one thing has stayed the same."

"What's that?"

"The fact that we were always by your side. Every threat that was faced, every adversity that was overcome, every manner of beast, undead, god, or the like, we faced it together." She puffs out her chest proudly as she speaks, even though during all this she's mostly performed a supporting role unlike her brothers, but one that was just as important as the part they played.

Kōtetsu bursts out laughing. It echoes through the empty cavern, up the stairs, and even into the central chamber where Strix and Lucifer awaited Madara's return. He laughs not at Sirris, but at the absurd situations they managed to find themselves in over the years, at the ridiculousness of an Inuzuka facing off against divine beings and giant monsters. He laughs to the point that tears run down his face.

"You make a great point," he says to the large ninken by his side as he wipes the tears from his eyes. "And no matter what comes, we'll continue facing it together."

"Of course!" She answers, nodding her head in agreement as if it could have ever been any other way. "..But, will you continue traveling with that woman?"

She waits for an answer from him, but none comes. She looks over to see his face buried in her fur and his breathing becomes heavy as he falls into a deep slumber. "Tsk. Next time then"

Techniques used:
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.

This tool is used by using chakra to control threads in the users clothes to change it into something else.

Mission Completed​

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mission: Discover the location of a forgotten land

Lucifer made it to the forge ahead of the rest of the group, thus as they arrived at the shores he was sat there waiting. Seemingly the pair had captured the bijuu and both seemed relatively unharmed, perhaps facing them with more than one person was a good idea moving forwards, after his own battle with the four tails it seemed prudent to have backup in future.

Kotetsu seemed to be exhausted as he immediately retired to a private chamber, whilst Strix went about her business, Lucifer would stroll towards the stationary bijuu as it lay upon the temple floor disabled, he stared at the beast with a poignant look, it was strange to consider that chakra as a concept had came so far as to create new life, it was admirable despite being an affront to the mother of creation. Perhaps that was why his Amino-Geis couldn't control these creatures not born of her divine power.

Suddenly Lucifer felt the scroll in his pocket shake, alerting him to a message, retrieving the parchment the child of Tiamat unravelled the yellowed paper, reading the information contained. Inside the scroll was a message from Madara revealing the location of the six tails bijuu, apparently it was in a continent called the outer lands. Lucifer had never heard of this place prior to the recent noticeboard information, it seemed this would be the next location for the group to continue their hunt.

"News from Madara, we are to travel to these newly discovered lands, the bijuu are there and Basel awaits us, I have the coordinates prepare yourselves." Lucifers booming voice echoed throughout the temple, alerting Strix and Kotetsu, then there was the bijuu, transporting it would prove tedious but needed.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Lucifer made it to the forge ahead of the rest of the group, thus as they arrived at the shores he was sat there waiting. Seemingly the pair had captured the bijuu and both seemed relatively unharmed, perhaps facing them with more than one person was a good idea moving forwards, after his own battle with the four tails it seemed prudent to have backup in future.

Kotetsu seemed to be exhausted as he immediately retired to a private chamber, whilst Strix went about her business, Lucifer would stroll towards the stationary bijuu as it lay upon the temple floor disabled, he stared at the beast with a poignant look, it was strange to consider that chakra as a concept had came so far as to create new life, it was admirable despite being an affront to the mother of creation. Perhaps that was why his Amino-Geis couldn't control these creatures not born of her divine power.

Suddenly Lucifer felt the scroll in his pocket shake, alerting him to a message, retrieving the parchment the child of Tiamat unravelled the yellowed paper, reading the information contained. Inside the scroll was a message from Madara revealing the location of the six tails bijuu, apparently it was in a continent called the outer lands. Lucifer had never heard of this place prior to the recent noticeboard information, it seemed this would be the next location for the group to continue their hunt.

"News from Madara, we are to travel to these newly discovered lands, the bijuu are there and Basel awaits us, I have the coordinates prepare yourselves." Lucifers booming voice echoed throughout the temple, alerting Strix and Kotetsu, then there was the bijuu, transporting it would prove tedious but needed.

A slightly warm breeze wafted through the air as Strix played with her hair ignoring the going's on around her lost in though, thinking of recent events that led her to her current life. Was she still the same person that left the village all those year ago before the destruction of Shimogakure? The little girl who had big dreams of making an impact on the world and learning everything there was to know about the world? Looking at her white hair as it lay as a ponytail over her shoulder Strix thought about what her future would be like. She didn't care any more about the rest of the world problems, she had been shown there was more important issues and more pressing matters to be done as well as the discovery of her clan. The voices to the north.... they still would need to be investigated. Thinking about perhaps changing her hair, perhaps her whole identity, she snapped out of her trance when Lucifer's presence on the island was brought to her attention, his unique spiritual energy recognizable to her now. As he spoke she packed up her things and slung her bag over her shoulder.

A new hunt, a new adventure for her to head off and explore the world and take in new experiences, pushing the though of her old life away. Maybe it was time to make some changes and become a new person that she always wanted to be. Moving out of the Temple, she approached Lucifer as she readied herself.

New lands discovered? Strange, there had never been any knowledge or whispers about far off lands, they beg to be discovered then. If the Bijuu are also there, then it must be hospitable.

Strix brushed her hair over her shoulder flicking it back, excited at the prosper of a new adventure waiting for her.

Giving Rexii control of bio for travel.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️

A slightly warm breeze wafted through the air as Strix played with her hair ignoring the going's on around her lost in though, thinking of recent events that led her to her current life. Was she still the same person that left the village all those year ago before the destruction of Shimogakure? The little girl who had big dreams of making an impact on the world and learning everything there was to know about the world? Looking at her white hair as it lay as a ponytail over her shoulder Strix thought about what her future would be like. She didn't care any more about the rest of the world problems, she had been shown there was more important issues and more pressing matters to be done as well as the discovery of her clan. The voices to the north.... they still would need to be investigated. Thinking about perhaps changing her hair, perhaps her whole identity, she snapped out of her trance when Lucifer's presence on the island was brought to her attention, his unique spiritual energy recognizable to her now. As he spoke she packed up her things and slung her bag over her shoulder.

A new hunt, a new adventure for her to head off and explore the world and take in new experiences, pushing the though of her old life away. Maybe it was time to make some changes and become a new person that she always wanted to be. Moving out of the Temple, she approached Lucifer as she readied herself.

New lands discovered? Strange, there had never been any knowledge or whispers about far off lands, they beg to be discovered then. If the Bijuu are also there, then it must be hospitable.

Strix brushed her hair over her shoulder flicking it back, excited at the prosper of a new adventure waiting for her.

Giving Rexii control of bio for travel.
The sound of Lucifer's footsteps as he moves closer to the large cavern housing the unconscious Five Tails rouses Kōtetsu from his slumber. Unsure of when or how he'd managed to fall asleep in this unknown space, he instructs Sirris to merge back into his body as he remains sitting on the floor. He quietly observes the Child of Tiamat while he gazes at the beast, and continues to do so as he produces a scroll and reads a message. The man then makes mention of a newly discovered land to the west where other Tailed Beasts and someone by the name of Basel was waiting for them. It seemed as if Madara too would meet them there, but there was something else that the Inuzuka needed to do first. He needed to return to Marzan.

"I have something to take care of first," he says as he rises to his feet behind Lucifer. "Give me the coordinates, and I'll meet you there."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The sound of Lucifer's footsteps as he moves closer to the large cavern housing the unconscious Five Tails rouses Kōtetsu from his slumber. Unsure of when or how he'd managed to fall asleep in this unknown space, he instructs Sirris to merge back into his body as he remains sitting on the floor. He quietly observes the Child of Tiamat while he gazes at the beast, and continues to do so as he produces a scroll and reads a message. The man then makes mention of a newly discovered land to the west where other Tailed Beasts and someone by the name of Basel was waiting for them. It seemed as if Madara too would meet them there, but there was something else that the Inuzuka needed to do first. He needed to return to Marzan.
"I have something to take care of first," he says as he rises to his feet behind Lucifer. "Give me the coordinates, and I'll meet you there."
"Cross Aisu Bay, keep heading west and traverse the oceans, loop around the northern seas of the land mass and look for a beach head, we will await you there, safe travels, Kotetsu." Lucifer said.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
"And to you, Lucifer," he says with a nod, leaving both the chamber and the issue of how to transport the massive body of the Five Tails to him and Strix. Kōtetsu exits the Sunlit Forge and ascends to the surface of the island where he's once again greeted by the cold air. This time though, he pulls his weapon from his back before using his chakra to control the threads in his clothes to alter his appearance. His original attire becomes covered in a burgundy and gold hooded cloak that covers his entire body. He holds Angurvadal by the ivory lanyard attached to its hilt and channels wind chakra into the blade as he spins it above him, resulting in blasts of wind being released that propels him into the air and out towards the ocean.

(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.

This tool is used by using chakra to control threads in the users clothes to change it into something else.
(Fuuton/Kenjutsu: Manjifurai) - Wind Release/Sword Technique: Manji Fly
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid range
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will channel Futon chakra into his sword, and spin it by the lanyard at it's hilt. The blast of wind is capable of propelling the user in any direction he hopes to go in, left, right, forwards, backwards, up and down. The user must spin the sword in the direction the user wishes to go, and the blast of wind will pull the user in this direction, kind of like a helicopter. The user of this technique can steady the amount of wind chakra fueled into the technique to keep themselves steady while in mid-air. The user is able to move at their running speed while utilizing the wind propulsion. The wind however can be used for much more than just flying, the wind can be released by spinning the sword to release a spherical blast of wind. Due to the incredible rapid sword movement, and the blast of futon that's released it is capable of cutting through earth (B rank), blasting away water (B rank), overpowering other wind techniques (same rank and below, within reason), and it is also effective against B rank and below fire techniques. The blast of wind is also sharp and capable of cutting apart people should the user use this technique as an attack.

Note: Can only be taught by Jᴀʏ
Note: Can be used to attain, and maintain flight.
Note: Other techniques can't be used whilst this is active.
Note: Sword used to perform the technique must have a lanyard, or sash of some sort.
Note: Can only be used 4 times.

-Leaving Landmark-