Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Stopping that beast is a stepping stone on the path to peace? I'm happy to pursue the four tails, if that is what you wish." Lucifer placed a clear emphasis that he was doing this for Madara.

Perhaps an obvious show of his allegiance, while it was none too subtle it would serve the intended purpose. Lucifer had little trust for these people, his taunting of the oaf had confirmed their lack of care for their own agents, the fact they lamented that the child of Tiamat hadn't been able to use his weapon against Phetra also displayed that.

Solomon may be just as enigmatic as them, but he didn't have the same callous disregard, at least if he did, it wasn't so shockingly obvious.
Lucifer responded to Madara, stressing the last portion regarding what Madara wished. It was clear he didn't like Basel, though one could hardly blame him. Madara was unsure how he felt about the Voidlords or Imeroth as well, though he reluctantly handled the tasks they set out for him. Madara nodded towards Lucifer before speaking.

"Excellent, I have reason to believe the 4 Tails to be in the Badlands somewhere. Where exactly, I can't say. Be cautious, however. The Beasts are very powerful, though you mentioned you faced one already so you're aware of this by now. As for Strix," Madara said, turning to the silent witch. "I sense a Core near the Noodle Panhandle currently still. Based on its previous movements, it was one of the cores that was around Lucifer in the Badlands prior. Reach out to them and persuade them to meet with me. Talk to them, kidnap them, bludgeon them if you have to - just make sure you can bring them to me. I feel we will need more hands on deck very soon."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Lucifer responded to Madara, stressing the last portion regarding what Madara wished. It was clear he didn't like Basel, though one could hardly blame him. Madara was unsure how he felt about the Voidlords or Imeroth as well, though he reluctantly handled the tasks they set out for him. Madara nodded towards Lucifer before speaking.

"Excellent, I have reason to believe the 4 Tails to be in the Badlands somewhere. Where exactly, I can't say. Be cautious, however. The Beasts are very powerful, though you mentioned you faced one already so you're aware of this by now. As for Strix," Madara said, turning to the silent witch. "I sense a Core near the Noodle Panhandle currently still. Based on its previous movements, it was one of the cores that was around Lucifer in the Badlands prior. Reach out to them and persuade them to meet with me. Talk to them, kidnap them, bludgeon them if you have to - just make sure you can bring them to me. I feel we will need more hands on deck very soon."
Perking up at the mention of her name, it snapped her back to reality as the absurdity of the situation seemed to be far away once again. As she listened there was a mention of another core user that was close to Lucifer in the Badlands prior, who had now moved to the Noodle Panhandle.

Right leave it to me, Ill get them to meet up but where do you want me to bring them? Back here or are you going somewhere else? If you're going to be travelling I can just give you a message through the scroll to see where you're at.
Strix's attitude had relaxed, previously the tense and serious persona she had seemingly disappeared as she found her ancestry as well as the realization of the situations she was in. Turning towards Lucifer, she asked if he had any information.
Lucifer, if this core was around you, did you see who it was or any knowledge on the holder? Would be better with a description of the people that were around you rather than just searching for every individual in the Panhandle.

Thinking back to her encounter with the Inuzuka stranger some months back, she wondered if it was the same one, or perhaps a different one that had picked up a new core.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Perking up at the mention of her name, it snapped her back to reality as the absurdity of the situation seemed to be far away once again. As she listened there was a mention of another core user that was close to Lucifer in the Badlands prior, who had now moved to the Noodle Panhandle.

Right leave it to me, Ill get them to meet up but where do you want me to bring them? Back here or are you going somewhere else? If you're going to be travelling I can just give you a message through the scroll to see where you're at.
Strix's attitude had relaxed, previously the tense and serious persona she had seemingly disappeared as she found her ancestry as well as the realization of the situations she was in. Turning towards Lucifer, she asked if he had any information.
Lucifer, if this core was around you, did you see who it was or any knowledge on the holder? Would be better with a description of the people that were around you rather than just searching for every individual in the Panhandle.

Thinking back to her encounter with the Inuzuka stranger some months back, she wondered if it was the same one, or perhaps a different one that had picked up a new core.
"I'm afraid not, though I met many people during my travels, none had anything like my core and my conversations were minimal in Irkalla, though it seems like we are headed in the same direction. Perhaps we can travel together for some time." Lucifer replied first to Strix, before he turned his attention to Madara.

"I will return here with the bijuu, I shall try to be swift."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"I'm afraid not, though I met many people during my travels, none had anything like my core and my conversations were minimal in Irkalla, though it seems like we are headed in the same direction. Perhaps we can travel together for some time." Lucifer replied first to Strix, before he turned his attention to Madara.

"I will return here with the bijuu, I shall try to be swift."
With objectives received, there was no need to linger for Strix and Lucifer as Imeroth and his voidlords seemed to be more attentive to Madara and so turning on heel, they began to leave. Proceeding to the edge of the island, Strix lead Lucifer to the boat she had taken to the island preferring to conserve chakra than waste it on travel.

Im not sure how you arrived or if you came with Madara but I had taken this ship, a bit more inconspicuous and good at travelling under cover. Since we are heading the same way let me take you to the mainland, wont hurt to have additional help should anything go awry.

Hopping into the boat and setting a course, Strix let the wind carry them off the island towards the Western Mainland through Hokubu Ocean. Eyeing Lucifer with a curiosity, Strix wondered what the humanoid was like, there was a slight oddness to him, but something oddly familiar as well. Regardless, when they had a moment between missions perhaps Strix would dig into his past.

Off we go...

LLM with Lucifer

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As the others left, Madara held back as he paced a bit. He had many options on what his next move should be. His list of problems and enemies continued to rise. Isabella, Susabi, these Champions, Sai and now Hawke and can’t Solomon… Madara scowl became more pronounced the more he thought of them; after every successful move, there was another roadblock in his way. Glaring at Imeroth, Madara knew the man wasn’t letting him in on everything. Being unaware to anything was an issue Madara still dealt with, but an issue that was easily fixed.

Tch. It seems my purpose here is filled,” the Uchiha spoke dryly, turning to leave as Akujin waited on him. Exiting the temple, Madara was alerted to a message from Strix. She informed him that the Core holder she was sent to meet claimed to have more important things to do. As expected, Madara thought. He didn’t expect the holder to willingly go with her anyway, Smirking a bit, Madara communicated back to her that he would fetch them himself then. He sensed it’s movement from where it was when he sent Strix to meet it so at least he can keep tabs on it.

Madara communicates with Akujin, giving him a set of instructions mentally as they move out. There were a few locations he needed to attend to but they could wait.

LLM.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/hell’s-maw-102.756115/post-22097858

Lucifer and his captive jinchuriki arrive at the sunlit forge, looking around for Madara Uchiha.
With a moment to compose himself Lucifer looked around the island, his life sensory couldn't pick up any sign of Madara or anyone else for that matter, something must have happened while he was hunting the Jinchuriki, but the child of Tiamat had no idea what that was.

Lifting the book of enoch from his pocket he would take a moment, opening the tablet and checking the latest information on the noticeboard.

Enokuga | Book Of Enoch
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Book Of Enoch is a tablet computer carried by Lucifer disguised as an old book, this tablet maintains a connection to the ninja world marketplaces and noticeboards regardless of the users location in the world. This allows the user to keep up to date on the goings on in the world, and to observe any bounties placed. Additionally the tablet can be used to store any information that the user chooses to record, information regarding landmarks, people, anything essentially can be recorded here for future use.
Notes:
-Must be placed within the users biography.
-May only have one per bio.

"Hmm, it seems the marketplaces have some interesting items for sale, I shouldn't really leave the bijuu unattended. I suppose I can use the mothers gifts to subdue the human part of him, my sealing jutsu should keep the bijuu docile." Lucifer thought aloud, as he fired a blast of the sea of life at B rank from his fingers forming a short ranged pool of the substance on the ground, before pushing the jinchuriki with his foot, rolling him in to the substance. Over time the Amino-Geis would enslave Broly, the fly was left to stand guard.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

With that Lucifer himself would leave the area, walking across the surface of the Hokubu.

LLM

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/hokubu-ocean-257.757191/post-22100012

Madara and Akujin would arrive, descending from the sky as they approached the temple. With his Rinnegan forming, Madara would activate the Outer Path as he approached the large chakra source that was the 4 Tails. As he approached, he sensed Lucifer had returned as well, also near the 4 Tails enslaved body.

“Sorry it took me some time to return, I had some small business to attend to,” Madara said to his ally. “Let’s get started, shall we?”

(Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

(Gedō ) - Outer Path
Chakra: 40
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

As he speaks, he summons the Gedo Statue and begins the sealing process.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains
Type: Supplementary / Offense / Defense
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/hokubu-ocean-257.757191/post-22100012

Madara and Akujin would arrive, descending from the sky as they approached the temple. With his Rinnegan forming, Madara would activate the Outer Path as he approached the large chakra source that was the 4 Tails. As he approached, he sensed Lucifer had returned as well, also near the 4 Tails enslaved body.

“Sorry it took me some time to return, I had some small business to attend to,” Madara said to his ally. “Let’s get started, shall we?”

(Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

(Gedō ) - Outer Path
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

As he speaks, he summons the Gedo Statue and begins the sealing process.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains
Type: Supplementary / Offense / Defense
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.

"Yes let us begin, if what I've learned of the jinchuriki is correct this removal would kill the host yes? A waste of life such as that would be an affront to Tiamat were I to just let it happen."

Lucifer stated as he released the B ranked sea of life from his fingertips forming a large bathtubs worth on the ground in front of him. The jinchuriki body lay prone a few feet away as Madara worked.

(Seimei no Umi) – The Sea of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 40 – 60
Damage: 80 – 100
Description: The Sea of Life is the principle and signature skill of all Children of Tiamat; like Tiamat, it is a manifestation of their will and an extension of their own bodies. In essence, the Sea of Life emulates the concept of all life being born from the sea. Unlike the All-Mother, the Children of Tiamat expend considerable chakra when accessing this technique, or its variants. The black mud can be generated from any part of the user’s body and is of extraordinarily high density, allowing it to easily engulf and overcome physical obstacles. When used the scale of this technique can vary depending on the rank used; at its highest rank it can surpass even that of Water Release: Great Waterfall. Through physical force alone it can overwhelm multiple opponents, carrying immense concussive force. The user is able to release the mud from their body in any shape that they choose, limited only by their imagination and rank. The technique carries with it the Amino-Geis, forcibly converting whoever is caught into a slave of the user. The mud can be blocked or sealed, although it must respect neutrality and damage values. S-Rank applications can be used thrice per battle, once every two turns.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As the sealing process continued, Madara nodded in agreement with Lucifer. "Perhaps you can control it's body after the extraction? It would prevent it's death, though I admit I don't understand this Sea of Life well."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As the sealing process continued, Madara nodded in agreement with Lucifer. "Perhaps you can control it's body after the extraction? It would prevent it's death, though I admit I don't understand this Sea of Life well."
Lucifer looked at Madara, the statement that he didn't understand the sea of life well wasn't uncommon but at the same time Lucifer had rarely heard it said aloud, it made him consider just how alien this ability could be seen. With his pit prepared he would explain it briefly.

"Put simply, the sea of life is the source of life, the primordial ocean from which the mother first birthed us all and is also a representation of her, the amino geis is the term used to describe how the sea can be used to alter the mind and body of those blessed by it's influence. You could liken it to the blacksmiths of this era when a blade is broken they can melt it down and reforge it, I can do the same with our Jinchuriki friend here once his cursed beast is removed."

Lucifer's take on the sea of life was one of reverence, given his feelings about the primordial waters, however others could perhaps consider what he said as monstrous, wiping away the free will of others and changing them as the user saw fit, he had considered their feelings before, but much like Madara, they simply didn't understand the majesty of the mother of all life.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara listened to Lucifer explain the Sea of Life in detail to him, learning how it was the very substance that birthed Tiamat herself. It helped explain his demonic appearance, he thought, as Lucifer described it's body morphing capabilities.

"Quite a useful ability," Madara said, appreciating the ability it had to control those it ensnared in its clutches. "I see how it came in handy against this beast. I have a feeling the 5 Tails will be much easier to locate these days, whispers of it near the Badlands may be founded in truth. With the 4 Tails sealed, we can turn our attention to the latter half of the Tailed Beasts as well as recruiting."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara listened to Lucifer explain the Sea of Life in detail to him, learning how it was the very substance that birthed Tiamat herself. It helped explain his demonic appearance, he thought, as Lucifer described it's body morphing capabilities.

"Quite a useful ability," Madara said, appreciating the ability it had to control those it ensnared in its clutches. "I see how it came in handy against this beast. I have a feeling the 5 Tails will be much easier to locate these days, whispers of it near the Badlands may be founded in truth. With the 4 Tails sealed, we can turn our attention to the latter half of the Tailed Beasts as well as recruiting."
"Yes it would seem prudent to recruit, I notice the woman has yet to return, was it not her task to locate those bearing the relic cores? Perhaps she has ran in to troubles, when I was subduing the four tails I sensed the presence of another, mirabelle the leader of Tsumigakure. I
know not why she was there but it could bode poorly if we are being hunted already.
"
Lucifer stated as he watched the sealing process continue.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Yes it would seem prudent to recruit, I notice the woman has yet to return, was it not her task to locate those bearing the relic cores? Perhaps she has ran in to troubles, when I was subduing the four tails I sensed the presence of another, mirabelle the leader of Tsumigakure. I
know not why she was there but it could bode poorly if we are being hunted already.
"
Lucifer stated as he watched the sealing process continue.
"Yes, Strix informed me that he was being rather difficult and refused to meet though I currently sense the Relic at the bottom of the Kaizoku Sea so it's a possibility he lost it or is with it. Either way, it's something I have to check on."

As the extraction continued, Lucifer's mention of Mirabelle caused Madara to frown slightly. "This is now the third or fourth time she has been close to or interfered with plans of ours. She's a frequent collaborator and ally of Isabella, another troublesome pest. Perhaps they are working together... I do not think we are being hunted though we should definitely speed things up."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Yes, Strix informed me that he was being rather difficult and refused to meet though I currently sense the Relic at the bottom of the Kaizoku Sea so it's a possibility he lost it or is with it. Either way, it's something I have to check on."

As the extraction continued, Lucifer's mention of Mirabelle caused Madara to frown slightly. "This is now the third or fourth time she has been close to or interfered with plans of ours. She's a frequent collaborator and ally of Isabella, another troublesome pest. Perhaps they are working together... I do not think we are being hunted though we should definitely speed things up."
"Interesting, she was at the gates of Irkalla but left before the battle began in earnest, I could speculate on why but speculation is often worthless. I will keep an eye on them nevertheless." Lucifer replied nonchalantly.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Interesting, she was at the gates of Irkalla but left before the battle began in earnest, I could speculate on why but speculation is often worthless. I will keep an eye on them nevertheless." Lucifer replied nonchalantly.
Madara's eyes narrowed at the mention of the Irkallan incident. "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.." As he spoke, he turned back to the Gedo Mazo as the extraction neared completion.

"Alright, it's time." As he spoke, the chains fully extracted the beast as it sealed it within the Gedo itself, bringing the total number of Bijuu within to 4.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara's eyes narrowed at the mention of the Irkallan incident. "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.." As he spoke, he turned back to the Gedo Mazo as the extraction neared completion.

"Alright, it's time." As he spoke, the chains fully extracted the beast as it sealed it within the Gedo itself, bringing the total number of Bijuu within to 4.
Lucifer looked at the prone body of the former Jinchuriki, its life force was rapidly burning away, no doubt it would soon perish. Commanding his minion to carry Broly and drop him in the pit, Lucifer would utilize the Amino-Geis to rebuild the body, commanding broly to utilize a powerful sea of life technique to repair all damage creating a brand new body free of the repercussions of the Bijuu extraction.

(Gyakusetsu Saisei) – Paradoxical Rebirth
Range: N/A
Chakra: 200
Description: A technique derived from Takauji Ashikaga’s own Paradoxical Rebirth, allowing the user to access their own genetic material contained within the Sea of Life to afford them potent healing and regenerative powers. In short, this technique allows the user, through contact with the Sea of Life, to restore their body to peak physical condition. Much like Yang Release’s Touch of the Sun, which can heal any amount of physical damage short of death, this technique possesses limitless healing potential that, unlike the Yang version, can be used in battle quite simply. This isn’t exactly a ‘healing’ technique; it is initiated through contact with the Sea of Life and the user’s body is reformed by that Sea of Life material. As long as there is suitable amount of Sea of Life that the user is in contact with, roughly the same volume as their body, then they will be reborn by it. This technique can be used once per battle and, after use, the user is unable to use Sea of Life techniques for four turns.

Lucifer was satisfied with the result, commanding his familiar to take the man away from the forge and drop him in the last bastion.

Fly and broly npc llm

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Starting Mission Element: Recruit a New Member - Rank A

It wasn’t long after the beast was sealed that Lucifer had covered the host in the Sea of Life, quickly transforming it into something else as the fly carried him away. Seeing the ability firsthand helped answer some questions but only opened even more of them, though he would have time later to investigate them.

“That’s now 4 of the Tailed Beasts captured. As the sealed beasts grow, so does our power. Soon, we will be able to usher in peace and bring m—” before Madara could finish his sentence, Akujin’s thought permeated the Uchiha’s own. It was a short message, one he brought forth from his communication scroll. Strix had managed to find the Core holder Madara told her about and was en route to the Forge to meet him.

“Well, it seems we will have some company soon. Strix has managed to find the other Core holder I tasked her with tracking down and is on the way back.”

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Mission: Introduce the newest Relic holder to the Leader and gain his trust to join the Akatsuki

As the boat eventually reached the Sunlit Forge, Strix stood up as her robes flapped in the wind preparing to make her dismemberment onto the island. Despite what the island held she thought it was beautiful in a peaceful way, peaceful, remote, and full of history. As the boat rode up onto the sand, Strix turned to her quarry and smiled gently, the disarming smile of put any fears or tension at ease that he might have about a trap or any kind of attack. She was genuinely happy to have completed her mission, able to serve to be able to be useful and happily contribute towards the progress of the Akatsuki. After losing a village, her identity and finding this new one, she had purpose once again.

Gesturing around, she welcomed him to their secret base.
This... is the Sunlit Forge. An island with history with the world although it may not seem like it. It is here we gather, far off the mainlands to avoid any interlopers. Only those that know where it is can find it. Come, Ill take you inland less you get lost, and introduce you.

Hopping off the boat they would venture in through the jungle along the path till the sound of the beach was lost but the rich smell and sounds of fauna from the island would replace it. Retracing her steps to where they met Basel, the general meeting point in the clearing was where she would hope to find Madara. He hadn't responded but she trusted that he would have seen her message and more than likely would be waiting here for Lucifer to deliver the 4 tails to seal as well. Suspicions confirmed when as they broke through, Madara was standing with Lucifer with the aftermath of some sacrifice.

Turning back to Kotetsu she would inform him of arriving with the others who had been waiting.

We are here, and there is another member who looks to be here as well. If you did have any questions, I'm sure they can fill in the gaps.

Coughing as she walked up to the two to gian their attention, she paused suddenly unsure of how to introduce him...

Madara, this is another Relic Holder, the one found in the Land of Fire earlier. He was unable to come immediately, however it looks like he has had a change of mind and now is interested to meet you...
Turning back towards Kotetsu she said;
This is Madara, the leader and man who will tell you more about what you need to know...

Taking a step back, she shuffled next to Lucifer and whispered quietly;
Was the 4 tails a success?

@Lord of Kaos @Ańbu Juniør @Arthorius