Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara nodded, he had encounter much in the time since he last saw Lucifer. "Indeed there has been much that has happened. When I followed your directions to this place, I met with the one who gave me this Staff," Madara said, raising his hand as the staff materialized. "He was here with the one you know as Sai Uchiha as well as two others. They explained some things to me, but much was still unclear. After that, I met another with a Core, named Strix. I sense her on the way to us now, she's on the island. Her Core had advanced like mine, at a state where it was a weapon. She gained her Core from one named Phetra, a Voidlord who ruled the Underworld."

As Madara spoke, he created a Genjutsu through his eyes to show Lucifer everything he was telling him about to speed up the catching up process.

Genjutsu: Takutikku Furasshubakku) - Illusionary Art: Tactical Flashback
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Medium
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will send out his chakra out towards his enemies or allies, successfully disrupting their flow, placing them within a genjutsu. Inside of the illusion the field would seem as if it came to a stand still as the induced targets receive images similar to a flashback. This technique is mostly used for tactical purposes, allowing the user to transfer information in the form of an illusion or even describe a story, reducing the chances of said information being leaked in the process.

Notes:
- The illusion will last the entire turn unless dispersed
- Must be taught by Mathias

The illusion covered Strix explaining how Phetra gifted her the Core, Madara's meeting with the other Voidlords, and other related information.

"Since then, I've had to deal with an annoyance from my past that keeps reoccurring. I have ways to keep track of her but still..."

"Shortly after all of the trouble with Isabella, I met with Strix again and started a partnership. Those who hold these Relics - we were chosen by the Gods to save this world. It's up to us, the Voidlords wish to ruin it, the Champions are misled. Only we can make the changes needed to save the rest of the world."

Madara switched the illusion to highlight the several encounters with Isabella he had over the last few weeks; first with Nefarian and her death, again with the research papers they were seeking out. As the illusions finished up, Strix entered before he could finish.

"I see you've made it here, Strix. And with a guest, it seems." Madara looked towards the unconscious man she bought with her. "Is this the 3 Tails host?" Turning towards Lucifer, Madara spoke to him. "I tasked her with defeating the 3 Tails to help further our plans. I'm sure the 4 Tails is roaming around somewhere now."
Lucifer stood silently as the images washed over him, so Phetra had gifted a relic core to the one known as Strix, this raised more questions than it answered. Lucifer had been suspicious for quite some time that the voice that led him on his journey had been using him to its own ends, but now to discover that the voice and vision tasked him to destroy one of the very people that held knowledge of the cores, something was very wrong here.

"Phetra gave her the core? That is very interesting news indeed, alas I'm sad to report to your friend that Phetra is dead, killed by Solomon and the god child Enkidu." Lucifer stated with faux empathy, of course he had chosen not to mention his own part in Phetra's fall, he needed to learn more about what was happening first.

"With that being said, you mentioned the three tails, I presume you intend to capture them all? I fought the tanuki some time ago, it fell before me yet I believe it has since fled. I too have awakened my core, the weapon it contained adorn me as we speak." Lucifer said, raising his pale gauntlets up, showing them to the Uchiha and awaiting the newcomer Strix to voice her thoughts.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Madara nodded, he had encounter much in the time since he last saw Lucifer. "Indeed there has been much that has happened. When I followed your directions to this place, I met with the one who gave me this Staff," Madara said, raising his hand as the staff materialized. "He was here with the one you know as Sai Uchiha as well as two others. They explained some things to me, but much was still unclear. After that, I met another with a Core, named Strix. I sense her on the way to us now, she's on the island. Her Core had advanced like mine, at a state where it was a weapon. She gained her Core from one named Phetra, a Voidlord who ruled the Underworld."

As Madara spoke, he created a Genjutsu through his eyes to show Lucifer everything he was telling him about to speed up the catching up process.

Genjutsu: Takutikku Furasshubakku) - Illusionary Art: Tactical Flashback
Range: Short - Medium
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will send out his chakra out towards his enemies or allies, successfully disrupting their flow, placing them within a genjutsu. Inside of the illusion the field would seem as if it came to a stand still as the induced targets receive images similar to a flashback. This technique is mostly used for tactical purposes, allowing the user to transfer information in the form of an illusion or even describe a story, reducing the chances of said information being leaked in the process.

Notes:
- The illusion will last the entire turn unless dispersed
- Must be taught by Mathias

The illusion covered Strix explaining how Phetra gifted her the Core, Madara's meeting with the other Voidlords, and other related information.

"Since then, I've had to deal with an annoyance from my past that keeps reoccurring. I have ways to keep track of her but still..."

"Shortly after all of the trouble with Isabella, I met with Strix again and started a partnership. Those who hold these Relics - we were chosen by the Gods to save this world. It's up to us, the Voidlords wish to ruin it, the Champions are misled. Only we can make the changes needed to save the rest of the world."

Madara switched the illusion to highlight the several encounters with Isabella he had over the last few weeks; first with Nefarian and her death, again with the research papers they were seeking out. As the illusions finished up, Strix entered before he could finish.

"I see you've made it here, Strix. And with a guest, it seems." Madara looked towards the unconscious man she bought with her. "Is this the 3 Tails host?" Turning towards Lucifer, Madara spoke to him. "I tasked her with defeating the 3 Tails to help further our plans. I'm sure the 4 Tails is roaming around somewhere now."
Lucifer stood silently as the images washed over him, so Phetra had gifted a relic core to the one known as Strix, this raised more questions than it answered. Lucifer had been suspicious for quite some time that the voice that led him on his journey had been using him to its own ends, but now to discover that the voice and vision tasked him to destroy one of the very people that held knowledge of the cores, something was very wrong here.

"Phetra gave her the core? That is very interesting news indeed, alas I'm sad to report to your friend that Phetra is dead, killed by Solomon and the god child Enkidu." Lucifer stated with faux empathy, of course he had chosen not to mention his own part in Phetra's fall, he needed to learn more about what was happening first.

"With that being said, you mentioned the three tails, I presume you intend to capture them all? I fought the tanuki some time ago, it fell before me yet I believe it has since fled. I too have awakened my core, the weapon it contained adorn me as we speak." Lucifer said, raising his pale gauntlets up, showing them to the Uchiha and awaiting the newcomer Strix to voice her thoughts.
Entering into the clearing, it was indeed Madara, talking to a newcomer though judging by the relaxed guard, it looked to be an ally or at least someone Madara was familiar with, enough to tell him the story of everything that had happened as well as his meeting with herself. Standing up and kicking over the body so it was face up, Strix looked towards the two as Madara noticed her arrival and asked her of the prize. The newcomer spoke, breaking news to Strix that the one who had given her the core was now dead, slain by Enkiddu and Solomon. A small twinge of guilt resided within her, as well as an ember of sadness. Not for the loss of Phetra but the fact that Strix now could never kill her and surpass her.

Tch, well I suppose even a Voidlord is vulnerable to a God-Child then. Though, I have not heard of this Solomon. Who is he, another God?

Turning to Madara, she spoke about the quarry that he sent her to capture.

Indeed, the Three Tails of the Water Archipelago, its jinchuuriki here. A tough test to be sure between an unstoppable force and an immovable object. Though I bet not all the beasts I've read about would be as defensive as this one.

Placing a hand on her chest and pulling out her relic weapon, partly to show off to the new member as well as to use as a walking stick, she used the blade of Demise to open the bandages on the face of the unconscious body showing the face of Yagura.

I assume that now that you have this one, you'll be looking for the next? And is this another chosen, one with a relic?
She said looking over towards him.
I'm guessing he probably already spoke to you about me, but I do not know you.

Sitting back down on the rock, Strix held her scythe for support as she would wait for the next instructions.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

As Lucifer raised his hand, Madara's eyes caught notice of the pale gauntlets he wore. Another Core had awakened, it seemed. Had more awakened? He could sense no noticeable difference between the two near him and the extra Core he held. Perhaps he would need to seek the others out to truly know.

Madara also didn't miss the revelation regarding Phetra. The only Voidlord he had yet to meet was now defeated at the hands of Enkidu and -

"Solomon?" Madara recalled the name from his meeting with Lucifer. The white haired man who appeared. "Solomon defeated Phetra with Enkidu? That's surprising," he mused, unknowing of Solomon's skills and still short a meeting with the God-Child. "Perhaps I need to meet him soon..."

Entering into the clearing, it was indeed Madara, talking to a newcomer though judging by the relaxed guard, it looked to be an ally or at least someone Madara was familiar with, enough to tell him the story of everything that had happened as well as his meeting with herself. Standing up and kicking over the body so it was face up, Strix looked towards the two as Madara noticed her arrival and asked her of the prize. The newcomer spoke, breaking news to Strix that the one who had given her the core was now dead, slain by Enkiddu and Solomon. A small twinge of guilt resided within her, as well as an ember of sadness. Not for the loss of Phetra but the fact that Strix now could never kill her and surpass her.

Tch, well I suppose even a Voidlord is vulnerable to a God-Child then. Though, I have not heard of this Solomon. Who is he, another God?

Turning to Madara, she spoke about the quarry that he sent her to capture.

Indeed, the Three Tails of the Water Archipelago, its jinchuuriki here. A tough test to be sure between an unstoppable force and an immovable object. Though I bet not all the beasts I've read about would be as defensive as this one.

Placing a hand on her chest and pulling out her relic weapon, partly to show off to the new member as well as to use as a walking stick, she used the blade of Demise to open the bandages on the face of the unconscious body showing the face of Yagura.

I assume that now that you have this one, you'll be looking for the next? And is this another chosen, one with a relic?
She said looking over towards him.
I'm guessing he probably already spoke to you about me, but I do not know you.

Sitting back down on the rock, Strix held her scythe for support as she would wait for the next instructions.
Watching the man, Madara nodded towards Strix as she spoke. "Nice, I figured the Three-Tails would be an adequate challenge for you and it seems I wasn't wrong. Defeating it helps further our plans. I do plan on sealing each of these behemoths, Lucifer. For that, I will need you guys help for the first leg of the plan. Though I can seal them alone, it will take much time to locate and seal them all. Will you assist in this? Also, let us enter the Forge. Akujin, syand watch over the Bijuu."

As he spoke, his Rinnegan spiraled into form as he activated the Gedo Path and summoned the Gedo to start sealing the Tailed beast.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains (passive)
Type: Supplementary / Offense / Defense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Range: Short
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As Lucifer raised his hand, Madara's eyes caught notice of the pale gauntlets he wore. Another Core had awakened, it seemed. Had more awakened? He could sense no noticeable difference between the two near him and the extra Core he held. Perhaps he would need to seek the others out to truly know.

Madara also didn't miss the revelation regarding Phetra. The only Voidlord he had yet to meet was now defeated at the hands of Enkidu and -

"Solomon?" Madara recalled the name from his meeting with Lucifer. The white haired man who appeared. "Solomon defeated Phetra with Enkidu? That's surprising," he mused, unknowing of Solomon's skills and still short a meeting with the God-Child. "Perhaps I need to meet him soon..."

Watching the man, Madara nodded towards Strix as she spoke. "Nice, I figured the Three-Tails would be an adequate challenge for you and it seems I wasn't wrong. Defeating it helps further our plans. I do plan on sealing each of these behemoths, Lucifer. For that, I will need you guys help for the first leg of the plan. Though I can seal them alone, it will take much time to locate and seal them all. Will you assist in this? Also, let us enter the Forge. Akujin, syand watch over the Bijuu."

As he spoke, his Rinnegan spiraled into form as he activated the Gedo Path and summoned the Gedo to start sealing the Tailed beast.

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains (passive)
Type: Supplementary / Offense / Defense
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary / Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to S rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also reduce 80 damage from attacks, taking little damage from Forbidden Techniques. The Demonic Statue is able to emit phantom dragons formed out of absorption chakra from its mouth, which are capable of instantly extracting the chakra of anyone they touch. The Demonic Statue is also capable of emitting chakra chains from its mouth. The chains have a cursed seal that suppresses the power of tailed beasts. In addition to this, the Gedo can deliver physical blows of S ranked power.
Note: Only Madara, Sasuke, Obito, Nagato and Hagoromo can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Range: Short
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.
Lucifer watched, his expression blank, concealing the inquisitive thoughts that ran through his mind. The Gedo before him was strange indeed, he couldn't quite tell what it was, it felt as though it was alive in some regard or at least it was once.

This thing seemed to have the power to subdue and entrap the tailed beast, it was impressive, even the amino-geis had proven ineffective when it came to enslaving the bijuu.

"Yes it seems the former king and the god child both carry great power, it required a great number of powerful people to even stand against Phetra, along with the deposed ruler of the underworld Ereshkigal, but I sense that tale is best shared another time, we stand here burdened with glorious purpose after all, saving humanity." Lucifer said aloud, internally he realised that would entail saving them from themselves.

Looking at the forge, Lucifer couldn't help but feel a sense of trepidation, something was in there, something he could sense but not comprehend.

"I will help you, but I suggest we enter the forge with caution, its the one place on the island I haven't been able to enter and yet I sense incredibly potent life force there."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"We wondered when you would finish your conversation, Madara and company. Welcome back to the Sunlit Forge. It's been sometime now." said Imeroth, his voice reserved. He stood within the circular innermost chamber of the Forge, leaning against a cold stone wall as sconce above his head danced with angry black and white fire. Across from him stood Basel, also leaning against the cold stone. His eyes were closed as he rested there. "Two of you are not here. Yet your numbers have swelled considerably, Her gifts arming you all in this cosmic war." Imeroth stepped forward, approaching the group. He gave off the presence of an ancient man that had existed for thousands of years. "Lucifer, is it? I was regretful our gift to you couldn't be weaponized against Phetra. But at least you are here now. Living proof of your desire to overthrow fate as you took from the Twin Fates."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
It was a strange time, Strix had ventured into unknown territories with her life, usually everything she had done, places she had been, Strix had read about or had spoken to people about. This island, these people and the beast she fought, it was all unprecedented and she had no reference point of how to act. Mostly on her own from a young age, Strix had read to get a better understanding of the world which had now lead her to this position.

Strix was satified to follow Madara's instructions, her instinct and understand guided her not to challenge his authority, and this newcomer, Lucifer is what Madara had called him, looked to be like an interesting character. She wondered what his relic weapon was like. She was fascinated by them and would love to study each and every one up close.
The conversation broken up but another new entrance, this figure looked and felt nothing like the 3 standing here, Strix had an uncomfortable feeling as he spoke, something off between him and the rest of the world around him.

Choosing to stay silent for now, Strix watched on carefully, following Madara's lead.

Reactions: Lord of Kaos

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"We wondered when you would finish your conversation, Madara and company. Welcome back to the Sunlit Forge. It's been sometime now." said Imeroth, his voice reserved. He stood within the circular innermost chamber of the Forge, leaning against a cold stone wall as sconce above his head danced with angry black and white fire. Across from him stood Basel, also leaning against the cold stone. His eyes were closed as he rested there. "Two of you are not here. Yet your numbers have swelled considerably, Her gifts arming you all in this cosmic war." Imeroth stepped forward, approaching the group. He gave off the presence of an ancient man that had existed for thousands of years. "Lucifer, is it? I was regretful our gift to you couldn't be weaponized against Phetra. But at least you are here now. Living proof of your desire to overthrow fate as you took from the Twin Fates."
"Your gift to me? So it was you who put me on the path to Irkalla, that is interesting. Special as your gift is, I'm not sure it would have aided me, Phetra had become quite.... Unique, before her end. Though something tells me you know that already." Lucifer was careful to keep his tone measured, masking the surprise he felt, this man reminded him of Solomon, they both knew more than they shared.

Lucifer couldn't help but wonder what power his gauntlets held, clearly more than he knew about if this man thought they could have helped against something as powerful as Phetra, however Lucifer chose to keep his thoughts to himself, the old man was right about one thing though, he did seek to overthrow fate to his own ends.

The child of Tiamat would glance over to Madara, letting him take the lead on the discussions.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The mention of Phetra and Lucifer's gift being weaponized against the Fates didn't go unnoticed by Madara, his eyes squinting narrowly at the pair as Imeroth spoke. One of the books he stole from the library mentioned the Fates as Irkallan deities but there wasn't much to be said there. He'd have to ask Lucifer for more details about what he's been up to in the meantime. Until then, he had more pressing questions for Imeroth.

"Two more? Hmm, I can feel them moving about. Calling to me, beckoning me to them. Isabella is nearby with a Core but the others are all in flux.. don't worry about them, I meet each of them when the time calls for it. Though, speaking of this "cosmic war", I have some questions," Madara said, turning to Imeroth as he spoke. "Some time ago, there was an ominous voice speaking to me. Well, speaking in general. The rest of the village heard it, and I can only assume others worldwide have as well. It mentioned... things not observed before, such as the son of a God resting in Irkalla. An 8 eyed serpent, and amongst other stuff, the Domain of Condition breaking. I heard something similar from Nefarian once. I need you to explain more about this. He gave me half answers but what does it mean that death has left this world?"

As he spoke, Madara moved around the room, the images of Tiamat and the war still illuminated from the black and white torches.

"This war of the Gods, was Irkalla involved just now? What were Solomon's and Enkidu's goals? I have a feeling we will cross paths with one another eventually and I'd prefer more information on them before then."

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was inquisitive, always armed with questions. "What about a live demonstration?" It was Basel that spoke, injecting himself into the conversation before Imeroth could offer an answer. Though the leader of the Voidlords hardly look displeased. As his approached Madara, Strix, and Lucifer, Basel's presence seemed to magnify. Each step he took his very aura grew exponentially, and it almost seemed as if his body grew with it. Just the mere act of being within closer physical proximity caused Basel's body to grow slightly larger with each step. He continued his march until he was only a single step away from Lucifer, his fiery golden eyes locked dead with the Child of Tiamat's. "Death has left the world. What could that possibly mean?" He asked, turning to Madara once before taking his large and golden-scaled hands around Lucifer's cheek bones and twisting his neck suddenly until a loud audible crack filled the room.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara was inquisitive, always armed with questions. "What about a live demonstration?" It was Basel that spoke, injecting himself into the conversation before Imeroth could offer an answer. Though the leader of the Voidlords hardly look displeased. As his approached Madara, Strix, and Lucifer, Basel's presence seemed to magnify. Each step he took his very aura grew exponentially, and it almost seemed as if his body grew with it. Just the mere act of being within closer physical proximity caused Basel's body to grow slightly larger with each step. He continued his march until he was only a single step away from Lucifer, his fiery golden eyes locked dead with the Child of Tiamat's. "Death has left the world. What could that possibly mean?" He asked, turning to Madara once before taking his large and golden-scaled hands around Lucifer's cheek bones and twisting his neck suddenly until a loud audible crack filled the room.
Madara should be used to it by now, another ally killed by another Voidlord. It was beginning to seem like clockwork at this point, causing the Uchiha to sigh annoyed. Perhaps bringing this one back could actually be beneficial this time. As Basel, now much larger than before, released Lucifer and he fell to the earth, Madara was able to actually see him for the first time, noticing he was actually alive still.

"What the fu-" Madara leaned towards Lucifer, watching him breathe seemingly in pain.

"So.... people... can no longe.. die? What the hell happened in the underworld?" Madara turned towards Basel, looking at him and Imeroth with glaring pointed eyes. "What aren't you telling me?"

• Haha
Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifer watched, his head cocked to one side with a bemused look on his face as Basel approached, his question was a strange one but before Lucifer had much time to ponder his neck was suddenly snapped.
He fell to the floor like a puppet with its strings cut, however he wasn't dead, more than anything he was annoyed. Manifesting the sea of life from his body two autonomous arms formed, with each one grabbing one side of his head and snapping his neck back in to its socket.

"I feel like I'm no closer to answering your question and now I have a stiff neck, I assume you didn't intend my death. After all I'm sure Ereshkigal is still burying your friend down there." Lucifer replied scathingly, his biting words served as balm for his wounded pride.

(Seimei no Umi: Jinsei no Tōtatsu) – Sea of Life: Long Reach of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 50 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 90 each arm
Description: Derived from the Sea of Life, this technique allows the user to shape up to two autonomous arms from their backs. Formed from the Sea of Life itself, the arms possess a higher level of autonomy that allows the arms to operate entirely independent of the user but must remain attached to their back, siphoning chakra passively. The arms possess mid-range reach and, through the Sea’s extraordinary density, can smash physical obstacles, shatter bones, and overwhelm defenses with relative ease. The technique is naturally imbued with the Amino-Geis. Once per turn the arms can produce their own small blasts of Sea of Life material from their tips or hands, depending on how they are shaped. These blasts possess the same physical strength as the arms themselves. This technique can be used three times per battle, and last for three turns.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basel remained silent, an expression of smug satisfaction across his face as Lucifer angrily recovered. Though he still stood directly in front of him, as if daring him to act out. Meanwhile, Imeroth spoke. "I have been very upfront with you Madara. As have my colleagues. Death has left this world. Nefarian devised a highly contagious disease that would spread from person to person throughout the world. Yet the infection did not kill. It is called the Prismatic Plague, a plague of immortality. The plagued was created through Divinity, to prevent Enkidu from being able to reverse its effects en masse." Imeroth offered a slight smile, satisfied with the demonstration.

"Ereshkigal? That useless goddess? Unless she leapt head first into the Void and happily accepted her nonexistence then I highly doubt she's embraced any sort of burial role for Phetra, her killer." Basel replied, matter-of-factly and seemingly unbothered by Lucifer's anger or comments.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Madara should be used to it by now, another ally killed by another Voidlord. It was beginning to seem like clockwork at this point, causing the Uchiha to sigh annoyed. Perhaps bringing this one back could actually be beneficial this time. As Basel, now much larger than before, released Lucifer and he fell to the earth, Madara was able to actually see him for the first time, noticing he was actually alive still.

"What the fu-" Madara leaned towards Lucifer, watching him breathe seemingly in pain.

"So.... people... can no longe.. die? What the hell happened in the underworld?" Madara turned towards Basel, looking at him and Imeroth with glaring pointed eyes. "What aren't you telling me?"
Lucifer watched, his head cocked to one side with a bemused look on his face as Basel approached, his question was a strange one but before Lucifer had much time to ponder his neck was suddenly snapped.
He fell to the floor like a puppet with its strings cut, however he wasn't dead, more than anything he was annoyed. Manifesting the sea of life from his body two autonomous arms formed, with each one grabbing one side of his head and snapping his neck back in to its socket.

"I feel like I'm no closer to answering your question and now I have a stiff neck, I assume you didn't intend my death. After all I'm sure Ereshkigal is still burying your friend down there." Lucifer replied scathingly, his biting words served as balm for his wounded pride.

(Seimei no Umi: Jinsei no Tōtatsu) – Sea of Life: Long Reach of Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 50 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 90 each arm
Description: Derived from the Sea of Life, this technique allows the user to shape up to two autonomous arms from their backs. Formed from the Sea of Life itself, the arms possess a higher level of autonomy that allows the arms to operate entirely independent of the user but must remain attached to their back, siphoning chakra passively. The arms possess mid-range reach and, through the Sea’s extraordinary density, can smash physical obstacles, shatter bones, and overwhelm defenses with relative ease. The technique is naturally imbued with the Amino-Geis. Once per turn the arms can produce their own small blasts of Sea of Life material from their tips or hands, depending on how they are shaped. These blasts possess the same physical strength as the arms themselves. This technique can be used three times per battle, and last for three turns.
Basel remained silent, an expression of smug satisfaction across his face as Lucifer angrily recovered. Though he still stood directly in front of him, as if daring him to act out. Meanwhile, Imeroth spoke. "I have been very upfront with you Madara. As have my colleagues. Death has left this world. Nefarian devised a highly contagious disease that would spread from person to person throughout the world. Yet the infection did not kill. It is called the Prismatic Plague, a plague of immortality. The plagued was created through Divinity, to prevent Enkidu from being able to reverse its effects en masse." Imeroth offered a slight smile, satisfied with the demonstration.

"Ereshkigal? That useless goddess? Unless she leapt head first into the Void and happily accepted her nonexistence then I highly doubt she's embraced any sort of burial role for Phetra, her killer." Basel replied, matter-of-factly and seemingly unbothered by Lucifer's anger or comments.
Watching the events unfold, Strix was slowly losing her grip on what was real and what wasn't more and more she was involved in the events. Her knowledge from books only covered fact, events that had taken place. Stories of Gods, Monsters and metaphysical concepts ceasing to exist were fairytales. Had stories and legends acrually come to life?

Strix let out a hearty and loud laugh, breaking the thick tension that surrounded the group.

BWAHAHAHA, oh man. This is crazy, I would never have expected to end up here.

Half speaking to herself and half speaking aloud, Strix was slowly losing her filter and social queues turning into the opposite of how she was raised. The stress and life threatening situations over the past year slowly eating away at her sanity and mind.

Madara, you have some interesting friends, if they can stop death itself from claiming someone.

The power of the Gods was never something Strix had considered before because after all they were fairytales, legends, stories that were passed down and make believe. It turns out however that they were real and Strix was slowly losing her mind over it.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Before Madara could speak, Strix began laughing, drawing his attention to her. She had been so quiet that he had forgotten she came along.

"Yes...interesting, indeed." He responded to her slowly, watching Lucifer extend two dark mud like arms from his body to realign his neck. Turning back towards Imeroth as Basel spoke, Madara couldn't help but wonder about the Ereshkigal mention. He knew of her from his books as well but there were many holes missing. "You mentioned Enkidu and preventing him from acting. Why is it so important to stop him? If Phetra was powerful enough to take down a Goddess and other Voidlords are stronger, why is he an issue?"

Madara was curious about Enkidu and most curious about Solomon, a name he's heard many times across the Ninja World but has yet to meet. "What threat does he and Solomon pose to our plans and why can't you take them out now?"

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imeroth and Basel both stood there in silence as Strix had a nervous breakdown, waiting for it to pass. "Let's put it like this," Basel began, turning toward Madara and his body and presence grew larger. "Enkidu is a god like Marduk. There are none others like him. A god with power as if he was born directly from Tiamat herself. He's a threat because he is an unknown. And killing him is not so easy." He paused, turning toward Lucifer and Strix. These two were incapable. Even Madara couldn't fight against Enkidu directly. Perhaps in the future, however. "Heh. Your ragtag team. Hahahaha!" The madness typical to Basel began to emerge as his form grew and grew, power seemingly increasing exponentially as he basked in their presence.

"What he means to say is that we will handle the God Child. And...." Imeroth paused, closing his eyes in frustration and anger at the mention of Solomon. There was history between the two, long lost and long forgotten. The Immortal Human clenched his fist, knuckles turning white. "I will deal with Solomon personally," He exhaled, anger in his voice.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Imeroth and Basel both stood there in silence as Strix had a nervous breakdown, waiting for it to pass. "Let's put it like this," Basel began, turning toward Madara and his body and presence grew larger. "Enkidu is a god like Marduk. There are none others like him. A god with power as if he was born directly from Tiamat herself. He's a threat because he is an unknown. And killing him is not so easy." He paused, turning toward Lucifer and Strix. These two were incapable. Even Madara couldn't fight against Enkidu directly. Perhaps in the future, however. "Heh. Your ragtag team. Hahahaha!" The madness typical to Basel began to emerge as his form grew and grew, power seemingly increasing exponentially as he basked in their presence.

"What he means to say is that we will handle the God Child. And...." Imeroth paused, closing his eyes in frustration and anger at the mention of Solomon. There was history between the two, long lost and long forgotten. The Immortal Human clenched his fist, knuckles turning white. "I will deal with Solomon personally," He exhaled, anger in his voice.
Madara's eyes narrowed towards Basel, curiously watching him. He continued to grow in size, stature and even the chakra levels emanating from him kept rising. It was almost as if he was feeding off them, growing stronger and larger the more he was near them. Madara couldn't determine how it worked but what annoyed him most was how the Voidlord shrugged the possibility of the Akatsuki potentially defeating Enkidu.

"I know you've met.... other Uchiha, Basel, but trust me," Madara said, alluding to Demetrias. "We are not the same. The cloth i was cut from is worn upon the shoulders of Marduk himself. Simply put, I'm built different."

As Madara gloated needlessly, Imeroth provided clarification to Basel's statements, directly suggesting he will handle Solomon himself. Madara wondered what either of these two could potentially do against one another, though Imeroth taking Madara to the Void to give him the Relic was beyond anything Madara had seen so far. Could Solomon be just as strong? Could he be stronger than Madara? The Uchiha chuckled aloud, the absurd thought causing the cocky ninja to laugh. It was always hard for him to believe someone could be stronger even if true.

"Well," Madara said coolly, annoyed by the indirect answers, "if you're handling that, then perhaps capturing the other Tailed Beasts is what I should turn my attention to. But every time I do, more madness arises. Isabella, Hawke, these Champions, and now Solomon. Perhaps my efforts are being wasted hunting beasts. Perhaps I shou-"

Madara paused, an easy plan falling into his lap. "Perhaps I should send other allies out to find them like Strix did while I focus on bigger tasks at hand. Two birds, one Kunai."

Last edited:
  • Haha

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Madara's eyes narrowed towards Basel, curiously watching him. He continued to grow in size, stature and even the chakra levels emanating from him kept rising. It was almost as if he was feeding off them, growing stronger and larger the more he was near them. Madara couldn't determine how it worked but what annoyed him most was how the Voidlord shrugged the possibility of the Akatsuki potentially defeating Enkidu.

"I know you've met.... other Uchiha, Basel, but trust me," Madara said, alluding to Demetrias. "We are not the same. The cloth i was cut from is worn upon the shoulders of Marduk himself. Simply put, I'm built different."

As Madara gloated needlessly, Imeroth provided clarification to Basel's statements, directly suggesting he will handle Solomon himself. Madara wondered what either of these two could potentially do against one another, though Imeroth taking Madara to the Void to give him the Relic was beyond anything Madara had seen so far. Could Solomon be just as strong? Could he be stronger than Madara? The Uchiha chuckled aloud, the absurd thought causing the cocky ninja to laugh. It was always hard for him to believe someone could be stronger even if true.

"Well," Madara said coolly, annoyed by the indirect answers, "if you're handling that, then perhaps capturing the other Tailed Beasts is what I should turn my attention to. But every time I do, more madness arises. Isabella, Hawke, these Champions, and now Solomon. Perhaps my efforts are being wasted hunting beasts. Perhaps I shou-"

Madara paused, an easy plan falling into his lap. "Perhaps I should send other allies out to find them like Strix did while I focus on bigger tasks at hand. Two birds, one Kunai."
"Ragtag our team may be, after all we just met each other. Though I doubt you'd be up to the task either, perhaps you should throw yourself in to the void, worked wonders for your friend." Lucifer stated, his tone icy, he had little time for the posturing of this stand offish fool it was tough to tell what was larger, his rapidly expanding physical form or the enormous ego beneath it.

Imeroth however, now there was a man of measure and substance, he didn't say it out loud but the mention of Solomon had angered him, his hands were clenched, his jaw stiff when he spoke. Lucifer recognised his posture, a man with hatred like that was rare and worth keeping an eye on.

"
I've no desire to face the god child or that ancient king however, neither have done me any wrong even if they're on opposing sides of this grand game, I won't sully myself striking first. The bijuu however, I have no love for those rampaging beasts, I saw many places in the northern lands destroyed, a whole village in ruin thanks to them. One even attacked me directly, though it was no match for the mothers gifts."

• Haha
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Kill them all," an unusually bloodthirsty response from Imeroth. "Madara, I do not care how its done. Collect the Tailed Beasts. That is your task. If someone stands in your way then end them. Destroy them. Send them screaming back to the depths hell. The climax of our crusade is on the horizon." Imeroth turned, locking eyes directly with the Uchiha. For some reason, more so now than ever before, his blood boiled at the thought of Solomon. They were men cut from the same cloth, yet lived wholly different lives. Destines that were intertwined by design.

"Heh," Basel smirked, relishing in his master's bloodthirst. "We need those tailed beasts, Madara. It is imperative for your ascension." Basel turned and walked away, his form and presence lessening with each step until he eventually became a regular man again, albeit still covered in golden scales with burning eyes.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Kill them all," an unusually bloodthirsty response from Imeroth. "Madara, I do not care how its done. Collect the Tailed Beasts. That is your task. If someone stands in your way then end them. Destroy them. Send them screaming back to the depths hell. The climax of our crusade is on the horizon." Imeroth turned, locking eyes directly with the Uchiha. For some reason, more so now than ever before, his blood boiled at the thought of Solomon. They were men cut from the same cloth, yet lived wholly different lives. Destines that were intertwined by design.

"Heh," Basel smirked, relishing in his master's bloodthirst. "We need those tailed beasts, Madara. It is imperative for your ascension." Basel turned and walked away, his form and presence lessening with each step until he eventually became a regular man again, albeit still covered in golden scales with burning eyes.
Madara's eyes locked onto Imeroth, the chilling blue eyes glaring back at the purple circled Rinnegan of Madara's. In the brief moment, he could almost feel anger from Imeroth though he knew it wasn't directed to him. He hadn't missed the fist clenching at the mention of Solomon earlier; perhaps Imeroth had history with Solomon that he needed to settle. It was a feeling Madara was used to, given his now annoyingly frequent encounters with Isabella. Though Imeroth wanted the Tailed Beasts captured expeditiously, Madara knew there was more to it than he was letting on. Before he could respond, Basel spoke about Madara's ascension and how the Bijuu were needed. Narrowing his eyes sharply at the golden Voidlord, Madara didn't miss his form shrinking as he left their proximity. A peculiar ability, Madara was determined to find out what exactly he could do, but it'll have to wait. Imeroth was right, even if Madara didn't want to admit it. They had a job to do and needed to get to it as soon as possible. Sighing, Madara responded.

"Fine, I suppose. This is as much information as I'm going to get now anyway," he said through gritted teeth, turning to Lucifer and Strix. "I believe it's time to capture the next Bijuu. I just released the Gedo after it sealed the 3 Tails. Next is locating the 4 Tails. I suspect the Badlands might be where he is. Strix, I need you to meet a Core holder for me. You've done well defeating the 3 Tails, you can take a small break now.

Lucifer, how do you feel about taking on the 4 Tails?"

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Madara's eyes locked onto Imeroth, the chilling blue eyes glaring back at the purple circled Rinnegan of Madara's. In the brief moment, he could almost feel anger from Imeroth though he knew it wasn't directed to him. He hadn't missed the fist clenching at the mention of Solomon earlier; perhaps Imeroth had history with Solomon that he needed to settle. It was a feeling Madara was used to, given his now annoyingly frequent encounters with Isabella. Though Imeroth wanted the Tailed Beasts captured expeditiously, Madara knew there was more to it than he was letting on. Before he could respond, Basel spoke about Madara's ascension and how the Bijuu were needed. Narrowing his eyes sharply at the golden Voidlord, Madara didn't miss his form shrinking as he left their proximity. A peculiar ability, Madara was determined to find out what exactly he could do, but it'll have to wait. Imeroth was right, even if Madara didn't want to admit it. They had a job to do and needed to get to it as soon as possible. Sighing, Madara responded.

"Fine, I suppose. This is as much information as I'm going to get now anyway," he said through gritted teeth, turning to Lucifer and Strix. "I believe it's time to capture the next Bijuu. I just released the Gedo after it sealed the 3 Tails. Next is locating the 4 Tails. I suspect the Badlands might be where he is. Strix, I need you to meet a Core holder for me. You've done well defeating the 3 Tails, you can take a small break now.

Lucifer, how do you feel about taking on the 4 Tails?"
"Stopping that beast is a stepping stone on the path to peace? I'm happy to pursue the four tails, if that is what you wish." Lucifer placed a clear emphasis that he was doing this for Madara.

Perhaps an obvious show of his allegiance, while it was none too subtle it would serve the intended purpose. Lucifer had little trust for these people, his taunting of the oaf had confirmed their lack of care for their own agents, the fact they lamented that the child of Tiamat hadn't been able to use his weapon against Phetra also displayed that.

Solomon may be just as enigmatic as them, but he didn't have the same callous disregard, at least if he did, it wasn't so shockingly obvious.