Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Students have received death threats and two individuals have been arrested for making said racist death threats.
None of which will be charged.

The 'threats' were vague expressions. The most serious one was a comment of: "I am going to shoot up the school."

Nothing specific to an individual.

These guys have a history of making shit up:

" But it turns out the entire affair was an incident of mass hysteria. Barely an hour after the mania began, local police clarified that there was no evidence of any KKK activity on campus.

“We have found no evidence of anything related to the KKK on campus,” police spokesman Brian Weimar said in a statement. Not only that, but despite Head’s claim to be working with the National Guard, Weimar said the Guard was not present at MU at all. "

And see how you bring try to bring up something that bears no relevance to what is being discussed at hand? What does that "black on black" crime information have anything to do with the racist death threats that have been spreading around Mizzou?
It was in regards to the statement that students at mizzou "truly feel like" - they don't.

There is no culture of fear or anti-black racism at Mizzou. There is not such a culture in the larger part of Columbia.

What happened to the revolution though? Come on dog, make up your mind.

For those of you who do not understand - that is the "Black Power" salute.

The result of this was that the Ferguson Police Department was placed directly under the Department of Justice - headed by the office of the President of the United States. It is a process known as the "nationalization of the police force."

" Modern riot ideology follows the same pattern: after riots, politicians immediately emerge to suggest that solving riots requires delegating them more power, more money, and more discretion. On Sunday, former Maryland governor and prospective 2016 presidential candidate Martin O’Malley said just that: “$130 million… is a spit in the bucket compared to what we need to do as a nation to rebuild our country. American cities are the heart of our country and we need an agenda for American cities. We need to stop ignoring especially people of color and acting like they are disposable citizens.”

NBC’s Tom Brokaw explained that America required a “Marshall plan” for inner cities.

PBS host Tavis Smiley said, “My sense is that this is going to become the new normal. These kinds of uprisings and riots will happen a lot more if we can’t get serious about jobs, jobs, jobs with a living wage for all fellow citizens.

Riot ideology has now extended well beyond simple government growth, however. There are more players who rake in the cash from rioting, more people who get what they want after a few local shops are transformed into flamed-out husks. "

Keep in mind that the Maoist Revolution took decades to complete.

You must be able to think long-term with these plans, because by time the short term is undeniable, you are vastly outnumbered.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
None of which will be charged.

The 'threats' were vague expressions. The most serious one was a comment of: "I am going to shoot up the school."

Nothing specific to an individual.

These guys have a history of making shit up:

" But it turns out the entire affair was an incident of mass hysteria. Barely an hour after the mania began, local police clarified that there was no evidence of any KKK activity on campus.

“We have found no evidence of anything related to the KKK on campus,” police spokesman Brian Weimar said in a statement. Not only that, but despite Head’s claim to be working with the National Guard, Weimar said the Guard was not present at MU at all. "

It was in regards to the statement that students at mizzou "truly feel like" - they don't.

There is no culture of fear or anti-black racism at Mizzou. There is not such a culture in the larger part of Columbia.

For those of you who do not understand - that is the "Black Power" salute.

The result of this was that the Ferguson Police Department was placed directly under the Department of Justice - headed by the office of the President of the United States. It is a process known as the "nationalization of the police force."

" Modern riot ideology follows the same pattern: after riots, politicians immediately emerge to suggest that solving riots requires delegating them more power, more money, and more discretion. On Sunday, former Maryland governor and prospective 2016 presidential candidate Martin O’Malley said just that: “$130 million… is a spit in the bucket compared to what we need to do as a nation to rebuild our country. American cities are the heart of our country and we need an agenda for American cities. We need to stop ignoring especially people of color and acting like they are disposable citizens.”

NBC’s Tom Brokaw explained that America required a “Marshall plan” for inner cities.

PBS host Tavis Smiley said, “My sense is that this is going to become the new normal. These kinds of uprisings and riots will happen a lot more if we can’t get serious about jobs, jobs, jobs with a living wage for all fellow citizens.

Riot ideology has now extended well beyond simple government growth, however. There are more players who rake in the cash from rioting, more people who get what they want after a few local shops are transformed into flamed-out husks. "

Keep in mind that the Maoist Revolution took decades to complete.

You must be able to think long-term with these plans, because by time the short term is undeniable, you are vastly outnumbered.
You specifically told me and others that it would happen during Obama's presidency. Now you're saying it will take decades? You have zero credibility and you're a clown my friend.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you follow the news solely based on from a blog page like "sjw fails" or something? Like you seem to be entirely focused on these cases as it they are above everything when it comes to importance.

I don't look at how they act to be frank i am an European/Middle Eastern, i am mainly concerned about things actually matter to me not some insignificant shit like gamergate bullshit and 90% of time Americans seem like screaming babies whether they are right wing backward asses or people who think they are remotely left wing at all.

What was the deal with protesting Starbucks cups over lack of Christmas decoration then? Like everybody do weird stuff. Every mindset has its weirdos.

Sorry but at what point professors took death threat? That article is incredibly unprofessional and informal, also heavily opinionated. No wonder about how you post stuff like this. Article basicly says students feeling threatened is some sjw bs, then make outrageous claims with no -started with i think phrase- basis then actually says "this is not 60ies", tells that campus are not meant to be safe and asks for "professors's safe space". I would not cite that shit even for a last minute essay, how in the World you, an adult actually expect someone to take it seriously? The Onion has more real stuff.

And Maoist revolution? I knew anti-communist propoganda has a nice heritage remaining from cold war in USA, seeing its extent once in a while is always interesting though. Intriguing conspiracies right there.
I'd argue pushing for laws that'll basically strip the rights of anyone they disagree with,trying to make *** with children the new fight for gay marriage,and being a active threat to democracy isn't insignificant.

These people f*cked up one country and are going to f*ck up another.Their cult like idealogy ruins everything and everyone it touches,and they act like the literal definition of terrorists by using fear and threats to get what they want.

Unless we put a stop to them now they will get into positions where their insanity will affect everyone,then nobody can argue they're 'insignificant' then.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You specifically told me and others that it would happen during Obama's presidency. Now you're saying it will take decades? You have zero credibility and you're a clown my friend.
It is possible I used improper wording when I was tired - but I do believe that there was no such claim to constrain it to a specific time frame.

I implicated Obama as being a key figure within the revolutionary context, and I did suggest that it was possible that it could occur within the term of his presidency. The fact that you and your alts interpret this to be expressly a statement limited to Obama is just a compound failure of your schizophrenia to comprehend a written language.

That said - Obama has been a figure within these circles for some time, and to expect him to completely disappear from the scene as a former POTUS would be naive.

Also, as for my statement of decades - that should be taken within the context that the revolution has been ongoing since the tenure of Bush and that the placement of Obama was a strategic part of the revolutionary strategy. We are already over a decade into the revolution - and many of its efforts are compounded upon a much older movement from the 60s with a similar goal.

You can claim I have zero credibility - but you are pissing against the winds of time.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is possible I used improper wording when I was tired - but I do believe that there was no such claim to constrain it to a specific time frame.

I implicated Obama as being a key figure within the revolutionary context, and I did suggest that it was possible that it could occur within the term of his presidency. The fact that you and your alts interpret this to be expressly a statement limited to Obama is just a compound failure of your schizophrenia to comprehend a written language.

That said - Obama has been a figure within these circles for some time, and to expect him to completely disappear from the scene as a former POTUS would be naive.

Also, as for my statement of decades - that should be taken within the context that the revolution has been ongoing since the tenure of Bush and that the placement of Obama was a strategic part of the revolutionary strategy. We are already over a decade into the revolution - and many of its efforts are compounded upon a much older movement from the 60s with a similar goal.

You can claim I have zero credibility - but you are pissing against the winds of time.
@Bold, Lmao, since when did I have alts? You're a delusional clown.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold, Lmao, since when did I have alts? You're a delusional clown.
Perhaps a graphic will better illustrate what your literary prowess failed to achieve:

You must be registered for see images

So you think changing usernames=alts :|
I mean you sprout load of Bullshit in every thread but this :lol
You couldn't have made a more appropriate post. Thankyou.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every week now there seems to be a whiny,perpetually offended dumbass making the news and I am getting sick of this shit.
that happens everwhere tbh
You couldn't have made a more appropriate post. Thankyou.
and thank you for not replying with your signature wall of text that does not make sense to any normal person :|

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perhaps a graphic will better illustrate what your literary prowess failed to achieve:

That was a good attempt at deflection, but you're still a delusional clown grasping for straws. Sorry :'(

narutojunky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth is Obama is no better then George W. Bush, in fact it is nearly impossible to differentiate one from the other.

Racism and the white supremacy system make life horrible for millions of people in the U.S.

Capitalism, capitalists and their empire make life horrible for billions.

America the old timey democracy freedom zone that everyone seems to be in love with is in only a theater and its replacement empire is built on the backs of slavery, genocide, worker oppression and international wage slavery.

Ain't no such thing as maosit anything anymore, even the Chinese are Capitalists not Communists.

There is no threat to our democracy, because there really isn't a democracy so much anymore.