Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not seen such face palm worthy stupidity until the radical SJW left came around.

Every week now there seems to be a whiny,perpetually offended dumbass making the news and I am getting sick of this shit.

It's bad enough that these overly entitled screaming babies have been getting their way in the comic book and video games industries,but now they're attacking Halloween and demanding costumes they deem 'problematic' be banned.One college student was forbidden from wearing a costume that celebrated his culture.

Now you have this situation at Yale where once again you have these overly sensitive pathetic excuses for people making a goddamn fool of themselves.....AGAIN!

When are we as a society going to put our collective foots down and tell these folks to STFU,the world does not revolve around them,and to f*ck off back to their hug boxes and leave the rest of us alone?

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have not seen such face palm worthy stupidity until the radical SJW left came around.

Every week now there seems to be a whiny,perpetually offended dumbass making the news and I am getting sick of this shit.

It's bad enough that these overly entitled screaming babies have been getting their way in the comic book and video games industries,but now they're attacking Halloween and demanding costumes they deem 'problematic' be banned.One college student was forbidden from wearing a costume that celebrated his culture.

Now you have this situation at Yale where once again you have these overly sensitive pathetic excuses for people making a goddamn fool of themselves.....AGAIN!

When are we as a society going to put our collective foots down and tell these folks to STFU,the world does not revolve around them,and to f*ck off back to their hug boxes and leave the rest of us alone?
Idk what you're talking about but I agree that Radical left is retarded.

narutojunky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did'nt know talking about a ongoing problem fits the definition of 'sensitive'.

Into the trash bin of useless comments we go.
I think they were referring that your original argument was in a flipping out mode in stead of providing a steady headed proposition, instead your provided a fairly two dimensional complaint about some college kids and a Halloween costume and some sort of video game problem.

I mean you sound kind of whiny when you flip out, swear a lot, call a whole bunch of people names and make impossible suggestions like "**** off back to their hug boxes". That literally doesn't mean anything.

Maybe clarify some examples? What have the liberals been doing to video games and comics? Black Captain America? Muslim Robin? Ultra-Violence? Giant Breasts?

What happened at Yale?

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This.

How do you complain about people being overly sensitive when you're being overly sensitive. The irony is cute :lol.
"These people get too oversensitive and policing so i want them to STFU and GTFO from expressing themselves in any sort of platform".

OP you fit well into the adjectives you listed while referring to others. Especially this:
overly entitled screaming babies
The first post seems screamy.

Addendum: Aren't black students from Missouri getting threatened rn and their professors said smthn like 'lol dont let bullies get to u kids'? Like that Halloween thing in the OP is more of your priority from the campus fiascos? Smh get yourself together before complaining over other people's sensitivity. Most of your threads have overreacting "Goddamn sjw" vibe how ironic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babadook

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You see, this is why history is an important thing to study.

There was this thing in American history called the "Red Scare." All of these folks paranoid about the cold war saw communism everywhere they looked - as history records.

This is what a Maoist or Bolshevik revolution looks like from the inside. Our children and grandchildren will be taught to resent our ideas, to resent our existence, and to embrace their black bull cuckold as the savior from the evil in their skin's lack of color.

You laugh at my antics... but you have to understand what is happening - they are forcing a regime change in the colleges - which are already overwhelmingly liberal. They are essentially placing black and communist revolutionaries in charge of college campuses.

Ten years from now - all of the 'ridiculous' claims that we recognize to be so will be historical fact in the minds of college graduates - and there will be plenty of energetic, youthful ideologues coming out of college who will be willing to take up the mantle of re-educating the older citizens in 'equality campuses' or 'sensitivity retreats' mandated by revolutionary figures within the government.

It seems ridiculous and annoying, now...

But you have no clue just how imperative it is to the survival of a free nation to route this movement and its leaders. Of course - the ideology is harder to fight against.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Addendum: Aren't black students from Missouri getting threatened rn and their professors said smthn like 'lol dont let bullies get to u kids'?

No.

Teachers have received death threats.

Now, some of the blacks living on the north side of 70 probably fear for their lives... but that's because that area has shots fired there all the time when blacks rob each other and try to hold up the gas station.

None of the racist claims there are can be verified as to have happened - not even a collaborating story.

Like that Halloween thing in the OP is more of your priority from the campus fiascos? Smh get yourself together before complaining over other people's sensitivity. Most of your threads have overreacting "Goddamn sjw" vibe how ironic.
Well, seeing as we are in the middle of a maoist revolution, it is understandable that people would be rather concerned about the notion of being harassed and thrown in jail for not clapping like a seal in support of an agenda with the stated purpose of replacing administrators of educational facilities.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,946💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No.

Now, some of the blacks living on the north side of 70 probably fear for their lives... but that's because that area has shots fired there all the time when blacks rob each other and try to hold up the gas station.

None of the racist claims there are can be verified as to have happened - not even a collaborating story.

Well, seeing as we are in the middle of a maoist revolution, it is understandable that people would be rather concerned about the notion of being harassed and thrown in jail for not clapping like a seal in support of an agenda with the stated purpose of replacing administrators of educational facilities.
Students have received death threats and two individuals have been arrested for making said racist death threats.

And see how you bring try to bring up something that bears no relevance to what is being discussed at hand? What does that "black on black" crime information have anything to do with the racist death threats that have been spreading around Mizzou?

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You see, this is why history is an important thing to study.

There was this thing in American history called the "Red Scare." All of these folks paranoid about the cold war saw communism everywhere they looked - as history records.

This is what a Maoist or Bolshevik revolution looks like from the inside. Our children and grandchildren will be taught to resent our ideas, to resent our existence, and to embrace their black bull cuckold as the savior from the evil in their skin's lack of color.

You laugh at my antics... but you have to understand what is happening - they are forcing a regime change in the colleges - which are already overwhelmingly liberal. They are essentially placing black and communist revolutionaries in charge of college campuses.

Ten years from now - all of the 'ridiculous' claims that we recognize to be so will be historical fact in the minds of college graduates - and there will be plenty of energetic, youthful ideologues coming out of college who will be willing to take up the mantle of re-educating the older citizens in 'equality campuses' or 'sensitivity retreats' mandated by revolutionary figures within the government.

It seems ridiculous and annoying, now...

But you have no clue just how imperative it is to the survival of a free nation to route this movement and its leaders. Of course - the ideology is harder to fight against.
What happened to the revolution though? Come on dog, make up your mind.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"These people get too oversensitive and policing so i want them to STFU and GTFO from expressing themselves in any sort of platform".

OP you fit well into the adjectives you listed while referring to others. Especially this:

The first post seems screamy.

Addendum: Aren't black students from Missouri getting threatened rn and their professors said smthn like 'lol dont let bullies get to u kids'? Like that Halloween thing in the OP is more of your priority from the campus fiascos? Smh get yourself together before complaining over other people's sensitivity. Most of your threads have overreacting "Goddamn sjw" vibe how ironic.
Tim Hunt,the UVA rape hoax,ShirtGate,GamerGate,the constant attacks on free speech,pushing for pedophilia acceptance,the Canadian Twitter trial....this Halloween bullshit is just the latest one to add to the pile.

Screaming babies is a apt description for these people.Look at how they act and tell me they're not adult babies that throw tantrums when something does'nt go their way.

A rational person sees something they don't like?They state why and leave it at that.

A perpetually offended sheltered baby sees something they don't like?They throw a collective tantrum until people cave in to their changing demands.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tim Hunt,the UVA rape hoax,ShirtGate,GamerGate,the constant attacks on free speech,pushing for pedophilia acceptance,the Canadian Twitter trial....this Halloween bullshit is just the latest one to add to the pile.

Screaming babies is a apt description for these people.Look at how they act and tell me they're not adult babies that throw tantrums when something does'nt go their way.

A rational person sees something they don't like?They state why and leave it at that.

A perpetually offended sheltered baby sees something they don't like?They throw a collective tantrum until people cave in to their changing demands.
Doesn't change the irony of how sensitive you got in the OP.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Do you follow the news solely based on from a blog page like "sjw fails" or something? Like you seem to be entirely focused on these cases as it they are above everything when it comes to importance.

I don't look at how they act to be frank i am an European/Middle Eastern, i am mainly concerned about things actually matter to me not some insignificant shit like gamergate bullshit and 90% of time Americans seem like screaming babies whether they are right wing backward asses or people who think they are remotely left wing at all.

What was the deal with protesting Starbucks cups over lack of Christmas decoration then? Like everybody do weird stuff. Every mindset has its weirdos.

No.

Sorry but at what point professors took death threat? That article is incredibly unprofessional and informal, also heavily opinionated. No wonder about how you post stuff like this. Article basicly says students feeling threatened is some sjw bs, then make outrageous claims with no -started with i think phrase- basis then actually says "this is not 60ies", tells that campus are not meant to be safe and asks for "professors's safe space". I would not cite that shit even for a last minute essay, how in the World you, an adult actually expect someone to take it seriously? The Onion has more real stuff.

And Maoist revolution? I knew anti-communist propoganda has a nice heritage remaining from cold war in USA, seeing its extent once in a while is always interesting though. Intriguing conspiracies right there.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Students have received death threats and two individuals have been arrested for making said racist death threats.

And see how you bring try to bring up something that bears no relevance to what is being discussed at hand? What does that "black on black" crime information have anything to do with the racist death threats that have been spreading around Mizzou?

It's because he feels that because there is black on black crime, they shouldn't be scared when death threats are given to them for simply being black and trying to attend class.