KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*And I, also, deceptively simply block the slash with my bone sheild with a right to left horizontal slash to your neck simultaneously.*

"Simple enough.."
*As your slash comes from my left, as you block my own slash, I quickly lift my shield upwards, stopping your blade cold against mine; due to the angle I chose to bring my slash in from, and you having blocked it, I have managed to put myself with my sword on the inside and yours on the outside. Taking advantage of the situation, I quickly slash my sword across, from right to left, almost as if it had instantly deflected off your shield, aiming for the bicep of your sword arm; my shield blocking your blade, and the sword moving the away from your shield, and being on the inside, you can't block the sword strike in anyway. However to keep you from simply moving backwards to dodge it, I'm prepared to move as well; and though your hard bones will keep the sword from doing too much damage, your flesh is still flesh, and if the sword strikes, I will have succeeded in severing the tendons in your sword arm.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Who said anything about going back? There's more than one way to skin a cat."

*I simply crouch, bringing my shield above me, blocking your sword once again, and also bringing my sword back to me. With me in this low position and you being unable to get past my bone shield with your sword, and with me expecting you expecting me to stab at your legs, I instead place my sword vertically in between your legs and bring it up powerfully and quickly with both of my hands, as I'm doing this, the sword would slide off my shield, making you disheveled, along with the pain of me slicing through/into your 'lower extremities' *cough cough*. I then once again bring my sword back and then go for a one handed horizontal slice from the right at your disheveled abdomen.*

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Who said anything about going back? There's more than one way to skin a cat."

*I simply crouch, bringing my shield above me, blocking your sword once again, and also bringing my sword back to me. With me in this low position and you being unable to get past my bone shield with your sword, and with me expecting you expecting me to stab at your legs, I instead place my sword vertically in between your legs and bring it up powerfully and quickly with both of my hands, as I'm doing this, the sword would slide off my shield, making you disheveled, along with the pain of me slicing through/into your 'lower extremities' *cough cough*. I then once again bring my sword back and then go for a one handed horizontal slice from the right at your disheveled abdomen.*
*As you go to crouch, I simply do the same as I'm swinging my sword; again, with my sword on the inside, and both your blade and shield on the outside, as I match your movements, it makes it impossible for you to block my slash, especially since my blade is moving diagonally across your chest to strike under your arm; though, admittedly, with my crouching motion, striking your arm becomes much more difficult, and the majority of the strength of the slash is directed in diagonally across your chest, from your low-left to upper right.

And, again, as you try to position your your sword, which was previously locked against my shield, I rotate my shield so that it continuously matches your blade, preventing you from ever getting a chance to bring it to the inside, much less from underneath; if you wished to do so, you'd be forced to do it with an overhead slash, something I'd very easily block with my shield.

Therefore, with my simple movement of crouching, and keeping my shield poised on your sword, I've managed to negate your attempt at stealing the offensive, while continuing, and thus finishing my own by striking you.

From the crouched position, though, I would push off the ground explosively, jumping backwards, to create some distance.*

"True. And every dog has his day."

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Copycat." >.>

*From the crouching position with your sword progressively coming closer and closer to me, I somersault backwards as you jump backwards, thinking you have hit me, while I have actually blocked/evaded your blade once again, possibly even knocking it away. With the distance now once again between us, I once again ask:*

"Back to square one again I see, care to try a third time?"

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Copycat." >.>

*From the crouching position with your sword progressively coming closer and closer to me, I somersault backwards as you jump backwards, thinking you have hit me, while I have actually blocked/evaded your blade once again, possibly even knocking it away. With the distance now once again between us, I once again ask:*

"Back to square one again I see, care to try a third time?"
"Hm. Seems like luck that, that one got away from you. Didn't even feel my blade make contact.

And 'tis up to you. I've been on the offensive for the last two clashes; I believe it would be your turn now. But, if not and you still want to continue this, then I'll gladly resume my offense."

*As I say this, I casually resume my stance with my blade held poised in my right hand, and with my shield raised, by my right side.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'm okay with calling this a draw if'n you don't mind."

(Seriously Keo, I just started school up again and I'm up to my head in homework. ~_~ Some other time, and maybe we should include jutsu again. xd)