The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narrator: 'Twas two days before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a - whoa! What's this over here?!? *the sounds of swords clashing can be heard from the other room*

Keotsu: You haven't gotten rusty a bit, Akiza-sensei. *charges and then reclashes with Akiza's sword*

Akiza: Just make this interesting, as you always do, Keotsu. *with a swift raise of her horizontal blade, Keotsu is sent back, and crashes into the fine china in the kitchen, breaking it all. XD*

Narrator: Excuse me, but you do realize this is the set of 'Twas the Night before Christmas, yes?

Keotsu: o.o Akiza, did you know that?

Akiza: Nope. I was wondering why we even started fighting in a house anyway. Buddy, if this is the set of 'Twas the Night before Christmas, then what are you doing here 2 days early? o_o

Narrator: Well, you see, I was just practicing my lines, and then all of a sudden I heard you two causing this ruckus in the kitchen set. You even broke the Fine China!

Keotsu: *whistles innocently, and then notices he's in the pile of broken China* Oops.

Narrator: But that's beside the point. What are you two doing here, and if you have no business being here, would you please mind moving your little scuffle elsewhere? O_O

Akiza: I actually have no idea why we started fighting here anyway...me and Keotsu were just enjoying some tea, and then we wanted to do a Freeform Kenjutsu fight, so we just kept moving from the tea shop to this set, fighting constantly. O_O

Keotsu: *after getting up and out of the broken China pile, dusting himself off* We'll be on our way, kind sir. Here. *Keotsu hands the Narrator some Kumi to pay for the broken China* Our sincerest apologies.

-Keotsu and Akiza then move on to an open, deserted field-

Narrator: Good grief, two days before Christmas, and there's already violence....I wasn't expecting this until at least New Years'. Now where was I...ah yes....

*The Narrator continues practicing his lines while heading out to go buy some new China for the kitchen set.*

-Prologue, End- xd

Anyway...
No Customs
No Kai (not needed anyway O_O)
Rei's R + R
Terrain: Open, deserted field as stated in the prologue.
Freeform Kenjutsu battle only also, as stated in the prologue.
Azula Kaguya Bio in Sig.

Reply with your bio and you can choose who goes first. lol

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narrator: 'Twas two days before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a - whoa! What's this over here?!? *the sounds of swords clashing can be heard from the other room*

Keotsu: You haven't gotten rusty a bit, Akiza-sensei. *charges and then reclashes with Akiza's sword*

Akiza: Just make this interesting, as you always do, Keotsu. *with a swift raise of her horizontal blade, Keotsu is sent back, and crashes into the fine china in the kitchen, breaking it all. XD*

Narrator: Excuse me, but you do realize this is the set of 'Twas the Night before Christmas, yes?

Keotsu: o.o Akiza, did you know that?

Akiza: Nope. I was wondering why we even started fighting in a house anyway. Buddy, if this is the set of 'Twas the Night before Christmas, then what are you doing here 2 days early? o_o

Narrator: Well, you see, I was just practicing my lines, and then all of a sudden I heard you two causing this ruckus in the kitchen set. You even broke the Fine China!

Keotsu: *whistles innocently, and then notices he's in the pile of broken China* Oops.

Narrator: But that's beside the point. What are you two doing here, and if you have no business being here, would you please mind moving your little scuffle elsewhere? O_O

Akiza: I actually have no idea why we started fighting here anyway...me and Keotsu were just enjoying some tea, and then we wanted to do a Freeform Kenjutsu fight, so we just kept moving from the tea shop to this set, fighting constantly. O_O

Keotsu: *after getting up and out of the broken China pile, dusting himself off* We'll be on our way, kind sir. Here. *Keotsu hands the Narrator some Kumi to pay for the broken China* Our sincerest apologies.

-Keotsu and Akiza then move on to an open, deserted field-

Narrator: Good grief, two days before Christmas, and there's already violence....I wasn't expecting this until at least New Years'. Now where was I...ah yes....

*The Narrator continues practicing his lines while heading out to go buy some new China for the kitchen set.*

-Prologue, End- xd

Anyway...
No Customs
No Kai (not needed anyway O_O)
Rei's R + R
Terrain: Open, deserted field as stated in the prologue.
Freeform Kenjutsu battle only also, as stated in the prologue.
Azula Kaguya Bio in Sig.

Reply with your bio and you can choose who goes first. lol
xd Nice.

Anyway, Keotsu bio, in my sig. ^_^

*Dusting off the final remnants of the china that covered him, Keotsu makes sure his shield is still fashioned securely on his back, before taking his slender long-sword back in hand.*

"Anyway, I believe you were on the offensive before that little mishap, so, feel free to start again."

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed. I didn't even realize we were on a set, nor would my attack send you into a kitchen with Fine China on the shelves." o-o

-And with that, Azula came at Keotsu with her longsword also in hand, ready to make a bone shield if necessary with her other arm. She charged at Keotsu at first a straight line and then a swift zigzag, becoming straight once again with a diagonal stroke from the right, feinting to a horizontal slash from the abdomen, the diagonal coming from the right, and the horizontal from the left.-

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed. I didn't even realize we were on a set, nor would my attack send you into a kitchen with Fine China on the shelves." o-o

-And with that, Azula came at Keotsu with her longsword also in hand, ready to make a bone shield if necessary with her other arm. She charged at Keotsu at first a straight line and then a swift zigzag, becoming straight once again with a diagonal stroke from the right, feinting to a horizontal slash from the abdomen, the diagonal coming from the right, and the horizontal from the left.-
*Watching as you begin to approach, taking on the zig-zag, Keotsu doesn't move from his spot, instead, following you with his eyes. When yo first lift your sword, as if preforming a diagonal slash from my left (I assume you meant your right, if not, my movements would be mirrored), I lift my sword, intending to block the slash with the lower part of the sword, near the ricasso; however as your move was a feint, and you quickly swing your sword around to the other side, I simply rotate my sword so that the tip is pointing downwards and to my right, stopping your slash as it connects with the strong of my blade.

With your blade stopped, I quickly step forward and swing upwards, in a diagonal slash from my lower-right, aiming to strike the underside of your sword arm with my blade; and since your blade is on the outside of my own, stopping the strike would be difficult.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Watching as you begin to approach, taking on the zig-zag, Keotsu doesn't move from his spot, instead, following you with his eyes. When yo first lift your sword, as if preforming a diagonal slash from my left (I assume you meant your right, if not, my movements would be mirrored), I lift my sword, intending to block the slash with the lower part of the sword, near the ricasso; however as your move was a feint, and you quickly swing your sword around to the other side, I simply rotate my sword so that the tip is pointing downwards and to my right, stopping your slash as it connects with the strong of my blade.

With your blade stopped, I quickly step forward and swing upwards, in a diagonal slash from my lower-right, aiming to strike the underside of your sword arm with my blade; and since your blade is on the outside of my own, stopping the strike would be difficult.*
*Stepping back quickly, going low as I do, forming a bone shield on my left arm, I use it to block your slash, and push it away. Keeping my low stance, from beneath the shield, I go for a forward stab with my sword arm, then doing a slight 360 clockwise degree spin, turning the stab into a slice at your upper legs.*

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Stepping back quickly, going low as I do, forming a bone shield on my left arm, I use it to block your slash, and push it away. Keeping my low stance, from beneath the shield, I go for a forward stab with my sword arm, then doing a slight 360 clockwise degree spin, turning the stab into a slice at your upper legs.*
*As soon as you go down low, having created your shield to stop my slash, I quickly leap backwards, before I can be struck by either your stab or your sweep, knowing that a low-crouch is almost always followed by the inevitable sweep.*

"Pulling the bones out already, are we?"

*Quickly reaching to my belt, I grab my shield with my left hand, holding my sword in my right, before charging at you, and slashing at you from my right-to-left, aiming for your sword-wielding arm's bicep.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well, it's to be expected is it not? I am a Kaguya after all."

*Forming a Dance of the Larch-like defense system on my shield arm, bringing it forward, blocking your sword once again, but instead of pushing it away, I create a slight opening in the shield momentarily, and simultaneously as I do, I thrust my sword's blade through it, going for your upper body in a stab-like motion, with it still being firmly held by my right hand, ready to pull it back to me and block your next move.*

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well, it's to be expected is it not? I am a Kaguya after all."

*Forming a Dance of the Larch-like defense system on my shield arm, bringing it forward, blocking your sword once again, but instead of pushing it away, I create a slight opening in the shield momentarily, and simultaneously as I do, I thrust my sword's blade through it, going for your upper body in a stab-like motion, with it still being firmly held by my right hand, ready to pull it back to me and block your next move.*
*As you lift your shield, blocking my blade, and thrust your own sword as well, I quickly lift my shield as well, holding it in front of my chest, blocking your blade as I quickly pull back on my own, and leaping backwards, so that as your sword is deflected I create more distance between us for just a moment. *

"Gah, little slip up on my part there... Oh well."

*Taking my blade in hand, I quickly charge back towards you, feinting a low horizontal slash at your shins from my right, simply to wait and see your reaction. *

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Going really low I see this time...."

-Expecting a feint as you usually wouldn't go this low to attack me, I simply jump and land on your flat blade, saying:

"From here you can get an excellent view of my foot."

Once finishing my statement, I do a backflip, making my foot impact on your chin, pushing you away disheveled, falling on the ground. Once I land, I sprint to a direct position over your chest, using my bone shield arm to make you release your grip on your shield, making it fly a small distance away from you, then using the (once again fully closed, no opening anymore) bone shield's DotL like defense system, I thrust it towards your chest, making the spikes pierce into your chest, unless you do something quick to defend with your lone sword, with mine still at the ready in my right hand.-

*Note: Even if you continue with something different with the feint, I'd assume you wouldn't expect me backflip, and in turn having my foot hit under your chin, nonetheless pushing you away disheveled, ending with you falling on the ground.*

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Going really low I see this time...."

-Expecting a feint as you usually wouldn't go this low to attack me, I simply jump and land on your flat blade, saying:

"From here you can get an excellent view of my foot."

Once finishing my statement, I do a backflip, making my foot impact on your chin, pushing you away disheveled, falling on the ground. Once I land, I sprint to a direct position over your chest, using my bone shield arm to make you release your grip on your shield, making it fly a small distance away from you, then using the (once again fully closed, no opening anymore) bone shield's DotL like defense system, I thrust it towards your chest, making the spikes pierce into your chest, unless you do something quick to defend with your lone sword, with mine still at the ready in my right hand.-

*Note: Even if you continue with something different with the feint, I'd assume you wouldn't expect me backflip, and in turn having my foot hit under your chin, nonetheless pushing you away disheveled, ending with you falling on the ground.*
*Smirking the moment you try and leap, as my blade moves back away from the ground (a la the feint), when you start your monologue, and push off the ground to try and kick me with your foot, I, having brought my shield to my chest, as you were speaking (and quickly so), thrust forward with a shield bash; as your foot connects with the front of my shield, the force of your back flip and the repelling force of my shield sends you backwards much faster than you could have anticipated, leaving me unscathed and standing as you are sent reeling.*

"I'm not the same boy you knew; I've grown. Old tactics that worked against me may or may not apply here."

*Waiting for you to regain your composure, I then - even if you do or do not try to rush towards me - rush towards you, holding my shield to my left, ready to swing it around; however, with my sword -holding it by the ricasso- quickly stab at your left side, aiming for your upper ribs.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Smirking the moment you try and leap, as my blade moves back away from the ground (a la the feint), when you start your monologue, and push off the ground to try and kick me with your foot, I, having brought my shield to my chest, as you were speaking (and quickly so), thrust forward with a shield bash; as your foot connects with the front of my shield, the force of your back flip and the repelling force of my shield sends you backwards much faster than you could have anticipated, leaving me unscathed and standing as you are sent reeling.*

"I'm not the same boy you knew; I've grown. Old tactics that worked against me may or may not apply here."

*Waiting for you to regain your composure, I then - even if you do or do not try to rush towards me - rush towards you, holding my shield to my left, ready to swing it around; however, with my sword -holding it by the ricasso- quickly stab at your left side, aiming for your upper ribs.*
-I just continue backflipping once I'm sent back by the shield bash, unaffected by the pain as the bones in my feet are harder than normal human ones, as I am a Kaguya once again.-

"Huh. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on -"

*As i finish my statement, you are trying to stab at me. I simply block with my bone shield, like you, with a shield bash, pushing your sword and self back, stepping forward with a swift stab at your disheveled body, and then shield bashing your head with my shield, making you fall to the ground, and if you're not dead/unconscious by that, I simply stab again at your body, killing you.*

"...me."

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-I just continue backflipping once I'm sent back by the shield bash, unaffected by the pain as the bones in my feet are harder than normal human ones, as I am a Kaguya once again.-

"Huh. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on -"

*As i finish my statement, you are trying to stab at me. I simply block with my bone shield, like you, with a shield bash, pushing your sword and self back, stepping forward with a swift stab at your disheveled body, and then shield bashing your head with my shield, making you fall to the ground, and if you're not dead/unconscious by that, I simply stab again at your body, killing you.*

"...me."
*As you swing your shield around, it seems my half-swording tactic was a good move on my part; instead of fighting against the momentum that your shield bash redirected when you blocked my stab, I follow it by swinging my shield around like I had planned, using my own shield to block the stab, as I step backwards to help retain complete balance.

When you step forward for the attempt to shield bash my head, though, I continue my half-swording tactics; raising my own shield once more, I slam my shield once more, blocking yours with my own.

Blocking the attempt at discombobulating me, I would simply swing my sword across to deflect any attempt at stabbing me, should you still try to, before leaping backwards.*

"Biggest problem for me is your freakin' bones. I can't take openings that I would use against other opponents because of them. Without Mikomi, it's going to be harder for me to do damage, while keeping myself out of harm."

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"And that my friend, makes all the difference."

"Let's see how you do on the offensive for once."

*Taking a few steps back herself, Azula readies herself for Keotsu's upcoming strike.*

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"And that my friend, makes all the difference."

"Let's see how you do on the offensive for once."

*Taking a few steps back herself, Azula readies herself for Keotsu's upcoming strike.*
"Correction...it makes some. Kaguyas, Uchihas, Souma no Kou...I'll show you that you don't need some special power to be a legendary swordsman."

*Putting my right hand back on the hilt of my blade so that I'm no longer half-swording, I take a deep breath and shed my mental shackles that were restraining me.

Then, I quickly blitz towards you, aware that, from my perspective, your pseudo-shield is on the side of my sword, and vice versa. Quickly swinging my sword from my left to right in a horizontal slash, I aim at your upper chest, fully expecting you to use the shield to stop my blade. However, as I come in with the slash, I thrust my shield forward as well, not only blocking any attempt you would make at striking at me, but primarily using it as a pushing wall, as I'm aiming to slam the shield into your chest.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Correction...it makes some. Kaguyas, Uchihas, Souma no Kou...I'll show you that you don't need some special power to be a legendary swordsman."

*Putting my right hand back on the hilt of my blade so that I'm no longer half-swording, I take a deep breath and shed my mental shackles that were restraining me.

Then, I quickly blitz towards you, aware that, from my perspective, your pseudo-shield is on the side of my sword, and vice versa. Quickly swinging my sword from my left to right in a horizontal slash, I aim at your upper chest, fully expecting you to use the shield to stop my blade. However, as I come in with the slash, I thrust my shield forward as well, not only blocking any attempt you would make at striking at me, but primarily using it as a pushing wall, as I'm aiming to slam the shield into your chest.*
"Is that it?"

*Jumping back as you try to slash at me, immediately turning into a cartwheel to roll around you, ending with me being back up on my feet, still holding tight to my sword, holding it up high, and shield, I kick at your middle back, disheveling you, following up with my DotL-like sheid bashing into your back, and then with a hard vertical strike from my sword onto your head, slicing it and you into two. With you holding your shield in front of you in a defensive stance and with your slash failing, you'd have little time to react to this perfectly without being damaged in some way, I believe.*

"And so it ends..."

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Is that it?"

*Jumping back as you try to slash at me, immediately turning into a cartwheel to roll around you, ending with me being back up on my feet, still holding tight to my sword, holding it up high, and shield, I kick at your middle back, disheveling you, following up with my DotL-like sheid bashing into your back, and then with a hard vertical strike from my sword onto your head, slicing it and you into two. With you holding your shield in front of you in a defensive stance and with your slash failing, you'd have little time to react to this perfectly without being damaged in some way, I believe.*

"And so it ends..."
*As you go into a cartwheel, my senses go into overdrive; I know this move.

I don't remain still as you go into your cartwheel, shortly after you leap away from me, I quickly begin back-pedaling and moving in a circular motion, in the same direction you cartwheel (if you were going clockwise, now, so am I, in order to maintain distance between us, as well as keep you in front of me). Due to my rotation, you're never able to get around me, as I work to maintain distance, and thus your attempt at striking me in the back can never occur. *

"No, miss. And so it begins."

*Holding my shield close to my body in my left hand, and my sword at the ready in my right, I continue circling, watching your movements to see if you plan to continue you attempt at circling behind me.*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmph. Not bad."

*I stand ready for whatever you may try to attempt as well.*

"Care to try the offensive again? We seem to not have been able to get anywhere yet."

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmph. Not bad."

*I stand ready for whatever you may try to attempt as well.*

"Care to try the offensive again? We seem to not have been able to get anywhere yet."
"As you wish."

*Taking my blade in hand, I rush towards you, and as I approach you, I quickly swing my longsword from my lower-left to upper right, in a deceptively simple attempt at cutting you...*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*And I, also, deceptively simply block the slash with my bone sheild with a right to left horizontal slash to your neck simultaneously.*

"Simple enough.."