Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rookie Pirates [Revived]

The story takes place right after Portgas D. Ace's execution. A new era is about to start, and after the infamous Whitebeard's final words, pirates all over the world is on the hunt for treasures and adventure. You're one of them.

There are fifteen rules that you have to follow, no matter what. If you, as a player, end up breaking one of these rules, your character's head won't last longer than a rabbit in a snake's nest. [Reported to Moderators for Spam]

1. You start your journey in one of the four Blues. After picking your Blue, you're restricted to that area alone, 'til the Grand Line opens for you. Moving from one Blue to another, is not allowed. You're given permission to go through Reverse Mountain, to the Grand Line, when you reach 50 posts [in the thread].

2. After reaching the Grand Line, you have to decide between seven routes. No matter which route you take, you're going to run into Sabaody Archipelago. The number of islands varies from route to route. One route can consist of six islands, while another consists of eleven; simple as that. These numbers will be revealed after you pick a route to take, so it's very much up to fate. This will also affect the time you take to reach the Archipelago, which will be explained below. [see rule number three]

3. Post count is vital in the roleplay. If you want to go to the Grand Line, you'll need fifty posts [in the thread]. When you've chosen a route to take on the Grand Line, you'll come across certain islands. However, when you reach an island, you can't just leave right away. You need to post thirty times, after landing on the island, for you to be able to leave. This is to avoid 'rushing' and unrealistic situations.

4. Story triggers [events that affects all players] will be set on certain routes. If you choose the fifth route of the Grand Line, or perhaps the seventh one, unique situation will only be experienced by you. There are both good and bad triggers, just like in a game, but none will lead to Game Over. Do not complain if things don't go your way; this is just like life!

5. You start with the strength of a rookie, and the rate of your improvement is decided by your bounty. Doing things that are beyond your strength is therefore not allowed. There are no rules against challenging pirates with higher bounties than you, but be prepared to lose. A loss isn't certain, but so isn't victory. [These pirates are controlled by the thread leader]

6. You can't get your hands on certain Devil Fruits or weapons, without the permission of the thread leader. This rule also applies to the weapons of ancient. Within your first 150 posts [in the thread], you'll stumble upon a random Devil Fruit. Its power is also decided by the thread leader, after the consumption of the fruit, but it's your decision if you end up eating it or not. A risk worth taking?

7. You start out with no reputation, nor a bounty on your head. Your bounty is decided by the thread leader. You and your crew's strength is decided by your, the captain's, bounty, and so is your reputation. The only exception to this rule is the freezed bounties of the Shichibukai.

8. Haki can only be used after you reach the Sabaody Archipelago, to avoid haki mastery early in the roleplay. The concept is the same as in the series, and no changes will be made, unless a change occurs in either the manga or anime. Conquerors haki will only be given to a few of participants, by the thread leader.

9. All ranking titles are decided by the thread leader. Enough reputation can give you a chance to get one of these titles [Shichibukai, Yonko, etc]. Asking the thread leader to get a title, is not allowed, and will not help your chances of actually getting one.

10. Establish a crew and go on an adventure with fictional characters. Make your own story. You're the captain of your own crew. All fellow members are enemies and they stand in the way of your goal. It is not allowed to make alliances with them [or other characters from the series], or join another member's crew. "To keep things interesting," the thread leader says, "I might change this particular rule after a certain point, but until then, this rule is set in stone."

11. 'Killing' other members is not allowed, unless the opposition allows it. After you're dead, you're either out of the game or you could make another character, with the permission of the thread leader. If you decide to make a new character, your stats, including your bounty, reputation, and strength, will be reset.

12. Respect the current storyline of the series. Do not create a storyline that contradicts the current one, or else it could cause confusion and conflicts between members. Everything is as it is, unless the thread leader says so. The thread leader, and only him, may cause triggers to the roleplay's storyline, that could affect all players and their own stories.

13. You're not allowed to bring in the Poneglyphs on your own. They and their story will be brought in slowly, but surely, by the thread leader, mostly during story triggers. All members are to note that said story is pure fiction and what is written by the thread leader is not cannon.

14. All decisions made by the thread leader are to be respected. Dices will be thrown to decide the outcome of certain situations, so fate is behind the flow of the story. Following the thread rules, forum rules, and having knowledge of One Piece, is your own responsibility.

15: The previous rules may never be changed without the thread leader's permission.
A long list of rules, yes, but it's necessary for such a roleplay. It's not only a roleplay, but also a game. The first one to reach the last island at the end of Grand Line, will win. So have fun!

Template:

Name:
Race:
Looks:
Fighting style:
Weapons:
Crew name:
Starting location:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dãrth1

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Darth (I know, I'm not creative)
Race: Human
Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, thin, around 1,60 cm heigh, a gray t-shirt, pants like Zoro's, and shoes.
Fighting style: One handed sword style
Weapons: A one handed katana which he uses with his left hand
Crew name: Dark Pirates
Starting location: South Blue
I saw this RP before, it seemed totally cool, thanks for bringing it back

Reactions: Skylar Knight

Deliciae

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Template:

Name: Rosalyn Eireen.

Race: Human.

Looks: Pink, shocking hair framing big blue eyes. streaky, and pretty pale.

Fighting Style: Six-handed sword style.

Weapons: Six swords. ( Two on boths thighs, one in boot, three situated on her waist.)

Crew name: Red ξireens.

Starting location: East Blue.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name: Lazel

Looks: Lazel is extremely well built, being very muscular though very lean and stands tall at 6'3 . He has slightly tan skin tone. He wears an open button-down white short-sleeve shirt with the collars lifted up. His pants are dark brown and wear black boots. His black hair is cut short and spiked up. On both of his forearms are arm bands that are all black except for a white design that has the insignia for "Freedom". On his neck is a necklace given to him by his father that is a simple gold chain with "Lazel" fashioned into the design.

Fighting style: Hand-to-Hand Combat

Weapons: None

Crew name: Freedom Pirates

Starting location: East Blue

Last edited:

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The changes in the world haven't gone unnoticed, and, just like twenty-two years ago, people claim a new era has begun. "Nothing we can't handle," fleet admiral Sakazuki states."

Let the game begin!​

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Post #1

[Lazel sees the news on the Den Den Mushi of Ace's Execution]
"I can't believe they got him. There's a big road ahead of me."

[Lazel looks out at the horizon and prepares to go to the docks]

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Zanobia
Race: human
Looks:
Fighting style: taijutsu sword style
Weapons: hinded bladed scarf
Crew name: The Silky Snake Pirates
Starting location: west blue

Last edited:

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Staz
Nickname: Blood Lad, Vampire of the new generation, The Dracula's VIII's generation, Kid of the blood, Vampire Pirate.
Looks:
Fighting style: He has one sword and also is a martial artist fighter so both, while being a super skilled swordsman he is more expertized on martial arts as he finds them more amusing and interesting, his dreams are becoming a well known swordsman on grand line and becoming a yonko but he would want to become the pirate king to since he thinks that pirate kings can control the whole world so he wants to become a man like that. Also he has gained powers that were passed down from generations, it's called Vampire Arts, he doesnt become a Vampire but he gains like a boost of power, speed, agility, strength and also a gets his 5 senses pushed to the max.
Weapons: A sword created by both iron and the strongest wood that exists, it's said that is one of the strongest 7 swords on the world, it was said that it was created by an old swordsman that wanted to create the strongest sword in the world to match Mihawk's one, but it was breaked in half, decades later the grandson of the swordsman decided to make a better one, he chose the strongest wood and one of the hardest metal and leave it to his son when he sets sail, to Staz, he trained for years until he decided to set sail on the "weakest" sea of all ocean, East Blue, also he he has his sword enhaced with seastone, it was done by a great handmade metal bender that willingly before dying helped Staz's father enhace the sword with it, he calls it Shokan and uses it to fight different types of opponents, also he has iron knuckles and a waist belt with a lot of knifes and other weapons such as sleeping bomb, poison bomb and other pens and papers since he wants to write a diary of his pirate adventure, also he has leg and hand weights to enhace his punching and kicking speed while raising the running speed in general.
Crew name: Bloody Pirates
Starting location: East Blue

Last edited:

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[1]
Reading the newspaper while holding the tears at the news i simply shed a tear before whipping it and grinning with all my heart, it was probably a way to comfort myself, i think that the news were too shocking and surprising, one of the strongest rookies of the new generation Monkey D Luffy known as Mugiwara no Luffy, son of the Revloutionary Army Dragon, has a bad luck, being son of the demon that is hated from the world goverment, having his friends vanished, seeing his own brother die in his hands and a lot of other things that made me believe this, after all pirates have bad luck, the death of Whitebeard and the whole war was surprising, he should have died to open the path to the new generation, also his speech made me believe and motivated me more, the one i admired the most died, Hiken no Ace was one of the strongest pirates that ever sailed in East Blue, the commander of the 4th float of Whitebeard's ship also being son of the legendary pirate king Gol D Roger, it was an astonishing feat, he was killed by the marines the devil itself, Sakazuki Akainu, but oh well it was time to quit thinking and start moving, i leave the newspaper on the chair while going towards my new ship and saying. "Soon, soon you will sail the seas . . . Conte Dracula JR, i will miss this place but it's time we start our adventure Conte." After saying this i go and prepare my bed before going to sleep and waiting for the next day to come and finally set sail.

Last edited:

Skylar Knight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"The Voice" - Part one.

On a certain island, far, far away from the rising pirates of the world, a young boy ran around the plains just outside his hometown. Flowers followed the flying petals of spring; the breeze flew among the leaves, and the sound of bees echoed in the distance. As the boy ran across the field, a voice creeped up on him from behind. It sounded sad; it needed help. He turned around in surprise, but there was nothing there - only the dark forest in the south.​

Last edited:

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Post #2

[Lazel exits the group of people in the center of the town still watching the Den Den Mushi Video]
"I guess nows as good as any time to get a bite before I head out."

[Lazel walks down the street of the town to his regular restaurant]

Last edited:

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[2]
After a long long sleep, i finally wake up, it was a nice and calm day, it was not so hot but it wasn't cold either, perfect day to set sail, i start dressing and after that i take a long shower, after that i eat some breakfeast, it was 9:00 PM, i finally decide to take all the things he needed on his journey, some would last till he would end his journey but some will be gone for more than a week, after a hour and half, i finally take all the things i needed, i leave the house with a tear and without forgetting of course, i take the picture of my father and whipping my tear i finally decide to go towards the port which was not so near here, i finally can see my ship, Conte was a rather big ship, it was a modern one and it would help me a lot, without wasting anymore i finally take the keys of my house and the picture and put the both in the giant bag while walking towards the port with a smile in his face all along. "Finally . . ."

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[2]
Darth, now in the sea, keeps using the wind and heading north, after some hours, he was in hope to find an island or another ship, he found an island near him, the island looked inhabitated, he sales near it.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: yuki

Race: human

Looks: dark haired and massively built, black eyes and clean shaved, wears a bright red coat and white shirt

Fighting style: guns and swords

Weapons: rifle on his back, 2 pistols in each side of his waist, one sword on right waist, 6 daggers down his chest 3 on each side

Crew name: COBRAS

Starting location: east blue