Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reported your wrong on that also as this and that site have no relations V owns this Gama owns the other
You reported me for absolutely nothing? Ok then. And also, the bases aren't separate whatsoever. The company that made this base and the one piece base is the same thing.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You reported me for absolutely nothing? Ok then. And also, the bases aren't separate whatsoever. The company that made this base and the one piece base is the same thing.
I reported you cause you the name of a separate site which if you ask Ira you will be told that you can't mention said site as there is no affiliation just owners they r two separate things entirely

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reported your wrong on that also as this and that site have no relations V owns this Gama owns the other
I reported you cause you the name of a separate site which if you ask Ira you will be told that you can't mention said site as there is no affiliation just owners they r two separate things entirely
Guys, both of you need to stop posting here. One, Ryuko, it's good you're enforcing the rules, but you're acting a little trigger happy. Two, Frigid, I'm pretty sure he's right, so the both of you should stop arguing.

Finally, this is an RP thread. So all posts should be related in some form to the RP. You guys should not (and I believe it is against the rules) make posts that do not follow the RP, unless it is to resolve a concern in the RP itself.

Post #99
[ ] = Scene Description
" " = Quotes
{ } = Thoughts
[Lazel and the rest of the Freedom Pirates continue sailing the seas.]

Last edited: