Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I'm also confident with putting u and XD in the townblock. Rucken had 1 good post, and Ankatsu, if scum, would probably be pushing us to lynch an uncertain slot if scum. not sure about Ankatsu for now, but the inactives are likely scum.

possible. Drago and Lukundo I'm more sure of, with the consistent lack of contribution.
I really want to ask you this question but you're not online at that time.

Ok, what makes you so confident that both XDDD and Yurkin are town?

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think ALL inactives are scum, there's probably an active one. Phraze is town, yurkin doubtful, Drago idk hasn't done anything scummy but hasn't done anything towny either. 50/50 for me. Poison chan inactive, Lukundo posts but don't see anything town. Clumsy town maybe or scum trying to blend in.
Ansatsakusun can't spell it town for me, the amount of effort being put in. I doubt scum would do that cus town just screws themselves over anyways.

yurkin/Drago/Poisonchan/Lukundo

3 scum there imo

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Willing to lynch any of those 4 above, I don't have any solid basis on any of them being scum but none of them I saw something town from them.

Don't agree with Phraze meta, yurkin usually stubbornly attacks someone as town, as scum more passive. I think this is kinda apparent in this game.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll start with

Vote: @Poison chan
? Why her
No deep reason behind it
I'm implementing new approach I'm voting my nulls
You don't have any scumreads or people you suspect?
I have slight ones here and there but I'm not going to force things out
I mean, how are you gonna catch scum then?
Can't wait
Why thank you (!)
XD same way just not gonna force reads out if I don't have them
Now write an entire thesis on why 3 people of your choice could be scum within this day phase with solid basis and detailed logical reasoning or you get a vote.
How do you catch scum?
Make it into a wall post as well
I interact with people, I ask them questions, the more person posts, the better I can read them.
I look at the behaviour and intentions.

Meh, I'll come back later to see if there are more posts.

@Phraze what do you think about this conversation?

It started with Yurkin voted PoisonChan and XDDD asked Yurkin "why she votes poison?", Yurkin said he wants to implementing new approach. After that both of them were talking about their strategy/approach in hunting Scum. Then their focus moved to Lukundo. XDDD asked Lukundo to list 3 players he think are Scums. Provide the detail etc etc. Yurkin chipped in and tell Luku to write wall post.

Ok for other people maybe they see it and think that just a normal conversation. People asking question and other people respond to it. And its pretty normal in Mafia game.

But I just want to ask you, do you think its a conversation between town to other town or it actually Scum trying to act like town by asking to know about player strategy in catching scum?

And then when they started to push Luku their approach felt off to me.

Last edited:

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phraze meta though, she just comments on things, doesn't scumhunt that much while she does here, tries more here than her scum games.
Don't want to rely on meta but I have to in this situation.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really want to ask you this question but you're not online at that time.

Ok, what makes you so confident that both XDDD and Yurkin are town?
they're lurky players. XD won't effort this much as scum, and usually post irrelevant things or echo the opinions of others. Yurkin is aggressive as scum, and rarely pays attention to the gamestate. they're in their town meta, more or less.
if Yurkin is voting Lukundo, who I believe is scum, that also helps. scum wouldn't want to bus when so close to the win.

might be weak, but good enough for me when the game is so inactive. lurky players by meta standing out in the inactivity is another significant tell.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Phraze what do you think about this conversation?

It started with Yurkin voted PoisonChan and XDDD asked Yurkin "why she votes poison?", Yurkin said he wants to implementing new approach. After that both of them were talking about their strategy/approach in hunting Scum. Then their focus moved to Lukundo. XDDD asked Lukundo to list 3 players he think are Scums. Provide the detail etc etc. Yurkin chipped in and tell Luku to write wall post.

Ok for other people maybe they see it and think it just a normal conversation. People asking question and other people respond to it. And its pretty normal in Mafia game.

But I just want to ask you, do you think its a conversation between town to other town or it actually Scum trying to act like town by asking to know about player strategy in catching scum?

And then when they started to push Luku their approach felt off to me.
Lukundo reminds me of PoisonedSquid, IT SMELLS LIKE PASSIVE SCUM but it could be just clueless town like Squid was.
nothing unusual about that. XD and Yurkin know each other, and me, since we come from MAL, so the questions and reads are expected to be not-as-descriptive. why do u think Lukundo being voted on is strange? he voted Odd without much reasoning.

I still think Udell is scum. A besides even if odd is scum he is enslaved. Think about it. We are wasting a lynch.
while backreading, this looks townish to me. if Udell and Odd are town, why would u waste time worrying about one over the other? hmm..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edit,

I mean XDDD's approach looked reasonable though that kind of request can be made by Scum also.

But Yurkin's response to Lukundo makes me uncomfortable.

"Make it into a wall post as well"

I think its an unnecessary action coming from Yurkin. I feel like someone that's not serious but just want to say something that have no actual meaning behind it.

What do you think? @Phraze

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nothing unusual about that. XD and Yurkin know each other, and me, since we come from MAL, so the questions and reads are expected to be not-as-descriptive. why do u think Lukundo being voted on is strange? he voted Odd without much reasoning.

while backreading, this looks townish to me. if Udell and Odd are town, why would u waste time worrying about one over the other? hmm..
I'm not talking about votes on Luku. Just wanted to know your opinion on that conversation. Got hidden meaning or no. That's all.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Ansatsuken
what was unusual about asking for a wall post? even if that could be scum interacting, it's still mainly WIFOM. WIFOM or nothing alignment-indicative, and we would be trying to make something out of nothing.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Phraze Poison Chan still votes Udell and stayed. So she never saw them as town. If she has nothing to worry about bcus they're town she should take different approach. But she still wanted one of them lynched.

And town Poison doesn't play like this.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odd was shackled, which I guess means silenced (unfortunate since he was vengeful). chances of scum voting him is very high.

Dragomir/Lukundo/Rucken!Ankatsu/Udell voted Odd. Udell was town. lynching in the remaining 3 is our best bet. Ankatsu I'm not as sure, since I did read the slot townish before - and that was before
PoisonedSquid (town) was lynched. scum would prefer to shade someone before a townflip. so yeah, Drago or Lukundo.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Phraze Poison Chan still votes Udell and stayed. So she never saw them as town. If she has nothing to worry about bcus they're town she should take different approach. But she still wanted one of them lynched.

And town Poison doesn't play like this.
why would scum spend time worrying about town slots? even for appearance, it wasn't necessary at the time. but fair, will leave that for next time.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken
what was unusual about asking for a wall post? even if that could be scum interacting, it's still mainly WIFOM. WIFOM or nothing alignment-indicative, and we would be trying to make something out of nothing.
What is unusual is that the person who asked Lukundo couldn't even produced wall of post text himself in this game but he expect Lukundo to do the same.

Read below,

Usually what we just realized after the game is finished is what we took lightly when we still trying to solve the scum problem aka hunting Scum.

And Scum bragged that they blend perfectly or they have played perfectly.

So right now when we still have a time tell me why Yurkin's action is town action? That's my request.

I need to get some perspective.

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is unusual is that the person who asked Lukundo couldn't even produced wall of post text himself in this game but he expect Lukundo to do the same.

Read below,

Usually what we just realized after the game is finished is what we took lightly when we still trying to solve the scum problem aka hunting Scum.

And Scum bragged that they blend perfectly or they have played perfectly.

So right now when we still have a time tell me why Yurkin's action is town action? That's my request.

I need to get some perspective.
Yeah it's sarcasm, ik Lukundo is not wall poster as well

Status
Not open for further replies.