Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So lemme get this straight because of activity (something that’s NAI) I’m scumread? Even when I had the same low activity in both of my other town games here?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So lemme get this straight because of activity (something that’s NAI) I’m scumread? Even when I had the same low activity in both of my other town games here?
Ok You can play very less active as possible but the difference when you played as survivor or town compared to here is that there is no read on player at all unlike in the previous game. What can we get from you? Maybe you can give us a read on your scum buddy and bus them. How bout that?

The people you thought is a Scum before has flipped Town(Odd). And Rucken is me now. I guess you know how I played as a town Right?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u mentioned "Odd knows Drago habits of playing he still os fine with Drago lynch which seems to be Odd for Odd, it's not like it's the first time he said something as trivial as that", which does sound like ur familiar with both their gameplays. I'm asking for playstyle, not strat in this game (I'd ask them otherwise). why do u think that Odd's lynch threat comes off as something to not be taken lightly? is it strange for their playstyle, or generally?
Sometimes Odd played using his feelings as his tool to catch Scum. The percentage of success varied. He not always can pinpoint all the scums inside a single game correctly. He gives town a list of players who he think is scum. 3 or 4 players. It depends on his game progression.
If he only survives day 1 his scum read only able to catch one scum correctly from all his scumread inside that phase. I dont know why Odd read Dragomir as town in D2 when the dude still want him dead through lynching in D3 and not from NK. It to Makes the kill less suspicious.

It because this is not how Dragomir play as a town. He will improvise more. His game here's too simple. I know School days limit his contribution but there's no reason tht he couldn't give us something like simple player read . In Oro ToS he posted a lot.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What’s your plan when I flip Town?
Look,

RN this's what I see, two sides

First side
-You(Less active)
-Dragomir(Moderate active)
-Poison Chan(Less active)

Second side
-Phaze(active)
-XDDDD(active)
-Yurkin(active)

Look again, all the active players here feel like Town.

While your side came with mixed feelings but mostly negative.

Poison has declared in other game if she received Scum role she will not put 100% focus on the game.

Drago played below his town level.

I have my own take on scum,
If they(Scum) trying to play like town they will play like Yurkin or XDDD.

If they(Scum) play under the radar they will play like you or Dragomir.

If you flip town, town lost this game. So there will be no future plan.

But your activity so far is not convincing. But Poison is my target this phase.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was the post. I don’t see scum having that sort of confidence and I really like Drago for that
Only one player took that strategy very serious. Odd is that player

Dragomir thought no player would take his strategy very serious in this game. And its true except Odd. So Scum can pull that strategy also and with confidence.

It not even open wolfing category but just an empty talk. It just a joke Drago explained when people asked him.

Last edited:

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look,

RN this's what I see, two sides

First side
-You(Less active)
-Dragomir(Moderate active)
-Poison Chan(Less active)

Second side
-Phaze(active)
-XDDDD(active)
-Yurkin(active)

Look again, all the active players here feel like Town.

While your side came with mixed feelings but mostly negative.

Poison has declared in other game if she received Scum role she will not put 100% focus on the game.

Drago played below his town level.

I have my own take on scum,
If they(Scum) trying to play like town they will play like Yurkin or XDDD.

If they(Scum) play under the radar they will play like you or Dragomir.

If you flip town, town lost this game. So there will be no future plan.

But your activity so far is not convincing. But Poison is my target this phase.
How have we lost when I flip?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How have we lost when I flip?
7 players left

I guess 4 townies 3 Scums(Mafia+Nous).

I don't know the detail about Nous, what he can do? Maybe he is like juggernaut or pestilence in this game.

So if we lynch you and you flip town it end up in 3 vs 3. No matter what Nous do in N5 if one more town dies town lost the game.

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do you know Udell was not killed by Scum?

Its difficult for me to understand your read and reasoning above.

Clarify it please. It because any point player's made can help me understand that player better, understand the situation better.

Your read doesn't make sense because why Mafia would abstained??? If someone blocked them that certain someone should know who they blocked last night. So they need to vote that player.

Udell is a good player. I think after someone wrongly shot town(either angrypotato/All_Red) in N2 using his gun I dont think Udell would chose to give gun away to someone. Look, you're playing with 'unknown' player. No one knows each others except informed minority(Mafia). I dont know you but from reading your post above it has slight scummy feelings in it. But the rest of your posts before feels like someone who played like a town.

So go back to Udell, I guess he skipped his day action. And Mafia killed him.
So you think the 'title' on every Write up..

"Mechanical Death"
Means something?

@Phraze
prev phases did not have that. so yes, I'd assume it was a shot. there were 2 kills before, but 1 seemed to be a shot as well. should we assume a serial killer or 3rd faction is in play?

we can't claim here, so it would be pointless to look for the block in any capacity. but seeing there was only a mechanical death, it is safe to assume mafia were unable to kill or chose not to kill. hence my conclusion it could've been blocked.

About Lukundo he's one of my suspect. We have played together before this and that's how he played in AB.

One Time he's Mafia, the other Time he's Survivor. But I think he posted more when he was a Mafia. His activity also higher when he was Mafia but when he was a Survivor he played very different.

In this game there's no read on player coming from him. Unlike in the previous game where he happened to gave his read on certain player.

Just ISO him, only 9 posts in two days and yeah no serious read on player coming from him but just maintaining his activity and presence in this game. Scum's trait.

So I read him as Scum.
I've played with him once as well, on MU. he hadn't voted prior, until Udell asked for majority opinion. Udell (town) wanted to lynch Drago, so it's likely that scum went with majority opinion so as to dissuade Udell from his intentions.

Sometimes Odd played using his feelings as his tool to catch Scum. The percentage of success varied. He not always can pinpoint all the scums inside a single game correctly. He gives town a list of players who he think is scum. 3 or 4 players. It depends on his game progression.
If he only survives day 1 his scum read only able to catch one scum correctly from all his scumread inside that phase. I dont know why Odd read Dragomir as town in D2 when the dude still want him dead through lynching in D3 and not from NK. It to Makes the kill less suspicious.

It because this is not how Dragomir play as a town. He will improvise more. His game here's too simple. I know School days limit his contribution but there's no reason tht he couldn't give us something like simple player read . In Oro ToS he posted a lot.
thanks for the info. I couldn't see what others townreading him saw. Odd, I think?

Phraze

Kin
70💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I town read phraze and XDDD which leaves me with Drago/Poison Chan/Lukundo/Ankatsuken based on latest activity can exclude Ankatsu
I think I'm also confident with putting u and XD in the townblock. Rucken had 1 good post, and Ankatsu, if scum, would probably be pushing us to lynch an uncertain slot if scum. not sure about Ankatsu for now, but the inactives are likely scum.

If what I expected is right this is our Scum,

-Dragomir(Mafia)
-Poison Chan(Mafia)
-TheLukundo(Mafia/3rd)
possible. Drago and Lukundo I'm more sure of, with the consistent lack of contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.