The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes when you can only sprouting out that your kirin and sarada fetish is god lvl like....no you go off imagined power ups and top them with the same thing like its going to further progress into the characters potentially. ive called out all the facts of genes to clans ability to even power lvls yet you state that everything else is invalid, like bro you want someone to become a jin even tho they can just mind control. and that CC is superoir to mind control. you logical is solo just self pleasure and a very ignorant one at that.
I never said godlevel like when she is only a mere child. When she is a adult and eventually hokage then it is different.

She can control and be a jinchuriki. That is two bijuu piers and chakra. You are only upset that her potential now is not as great. I understand your pain and the great lengths to refute me. But understand, you said you were fine and yet you’re here trying to pass your opinion on how Uzumaki genes are not better than no Uzumaki genes which is hilarious.

Begone, like you said you would do. Or would you like to be slayed again?

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said godlevel like when she is only a mere child. When she is a adult and eventually hokage then it is different.

She can control and be a jinchuriki. That is two bijuu piers and chakra. You are only upset that her potential now is not as great. I understand your pain and the great lengths to refute me. But understand, you said you were fine and yet you’re here trying to pass your opinion on how Uzumaki genes are not better than no Uzumaki genes which is hilarious.

Begone, like you said you would do. Or would you like to be slayed again?
fan fiction has slayn me

btw tailed beast are fodder ... 9 beast vs marada got wiped

new generation new powers and sarada will exceed you basic imagination/fantasy ... dont worry ill look back at this thread and laugh when the time comes.

Last edited:

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i support this, it will be first Uzumaki+Uchiha prodigy child, Haruno grant her nothing since she already got possibility for her is using uzumaki jutsu like yin seal from Sakura/Tsunade.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karin's self healing is superior to Byakugou? :wut:
Gotta leave it to the Hyuuga Fans to come up with top fanfic Material
Her self healing is as powerful as CE Lee’s ability as a kage tier opponent.

Which has been highly regarded as great. See my signature and melanin’s sig for proof.

Then reflect on your words

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is about Karin daughter Sarada potential. Sarada isn’t her daughter and this it is not real.

You make a redundant point in your hubris.

You fool.
yes you plankton you stated that kirin and sarada wont be god lvl tier , but when she is in the story my point destorys you and you fan fiction..lol

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes you moron you stated that kirin and sarada wont be god lvl tier , but when she is in the story my point destorys you and you fan fiction..lol
I said she would not be god tier as a child, you fool. Your honeyed words will not change the words I said.

If you believe she would then you have great faith in Karin’s daughter.

I forgive you if that’s the case.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't care, Kishimoto isn't the writer Kodachi is so irrelevant and even Kishimoto say so...
You know what else Kishi said?

You must be registered for see images

Again unless we get a different fact, everything your posting is fanfiction and to challenge it is trolling.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It can be rectonned!
It it isn’t or hasn’t been!

You or anyone else challenging what the aurthor has ringed in as a fact is call trolling? Simple. So start your idea take all of your reconnecting theories and refer to the fanfic area, you’ll be justified there.Until then broad your fingers and pray that your dreams come true and the new author decid ento change saradas entire 10 chapter back story in a new manga that isn’t about her.

That’s that/

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It it isn’t or hasn’t been!

You or anyone else challenging what the aurthor has ringed in as a fact is call trolling? Simple. So start your idea take all of your reconnecting theories and refer to the fanfic area, you’ll be justified there.Until then broad your fingers and pray that your dreams come true and the new author decid ento change saradas entire 10 chapter back story in a new manga that isn’t about her.

That’s that/

Not yet has it been rectonned. I stated I doubt tat it would but you can never know for sure.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would make sense if Karin lied, did you have anything better than this? and as stated above anything could be rectonned.

Canon :bouncy:
Isn’t this cannon too?

What about this?

Anyway I’m done going back n forth you, every time I respond to you I’m guilty of spamming and flaming this thread just as you are.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did I change my story? Quote my scriptures you fool or cease your foolish and childish actions. You were going to stop reply pages ago.

Weak minded people.
dont have to just start at page 6 (and this is at the start of you bull) and your contradicting argument , if you believe that even at kid bourtos lvl , sarada with uzamaki couldn't do the same agianst a god and then state that sarada would be able to do it after i called you out..i dont get it you are as inconsistent as the weather. you make no sense playing sololy nothin but a child arguments. gg troll
you just got slayn

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bolt fans should stop crying so hard that Sarada beat Boruto's annoying ass in a sparring match. We all know the underlying issue lies with Sarada not needing to be more than 1/2 Uchiha to put Bolt on his butt.
No one had mentioned the sparring match. We want Sarada to be greater. Something only possible with Karin genes.

And I know of you. I heard the naughty pm u sent to someone on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.