The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope no need. She's an object. Her toys are sold, has her own merchandise.

Let me make it clear. Sakura and every other character in this series is an object. They are made to sell toys and merchandise. Nothing wrong with that. Now moving on.
Naruto is a commercial series. That doesn't justify your messed up logic in using Karin as an object within the story.

Karin is no different in that sense. Her marrying Sasuke would be no different than Sasuke marrying Sakura. Just because she has better genes does not mean she is only used as some power obsession. I see more potential in this pairing than the one with Sakura.
And you claimed it was not about pairing.
And yes- you have given only one reasoning to support it- better genes- which ultimately you don't want to have not much effect anyway as you still want it to be secondary in the story line.

And what is wrong with that? Its my opinion I already explained why I made this my opinion.
Nothing besides the fact you denied that earlier.

I never denied anything. You are just making a random assumption of me with zero evidence. Before this thread I did not even communicate with you. So stop pointing fingers at me for my opinions. Its very clear what I like and dislike its not some rocket science.
If you are not denying it, why would I need to bother with evidence? If I do - how would it help your case? You plan to keep tripping on your own like this? It's not rocket science that's why you are so easy to read.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is a commercial series. That doesn't justify your messed up logic in using Karin as an object within the story.
Using her as a mother is not objectifying her.

And you claimed it was not about pairing.
And yes- you have given only one reasoning to support it- better genes- which ultimately you don't want to have not much effect anyway as you still want it to be secondary in the story line.
It was not. Go read my opening post. I explained how her character would turn out if the story was to take this direction. I just used this pairing to further my point.

Oh really? Genes surely played a part on power scaling in the war arc. Uchiha and Senju dna ring a bell?

Nothing besides the fact you denied that earlier.
Lol Yeah okay

If you are not denying it, why would I need to bother with evidence? If I do - how would it help your case? You plan to keep tripping on your own like this? It's not rocket science that's why you are so easy to read.
Everyone has there likes and dislikes. I shared mine for 3 years. Of course I am easy to read. So what of it? Did you expect some change? You thought!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using her as a mother is not objectifying her.
But your reasoning so far has been it's for better genes. Nothing about her character. Marrying her keeps Sasuke attached to Oro but not Konoha and makes Naruto's a failure on the account of getting his friend back in. All this is of no relevance to you as long as you get the genes- according to your arguments.

It was not. Go read my opening post. I explained how her character would turn out if the story was to take this direction. I just used this pairing to further my point.
You want Sasuke to put his daughter Sarada in Oro's care- same Oro who wanted better for his son and sent him to Konoha, instead.

Oh really? Genes surely played a part on power scaling in the war arc. Uchiha and Senju dna ring a bell?
You want the same tropes? And people are complaining about parallelism. Pft.

She does have Uchiha genes. And getting Senju ones hardly seems to be a big deal. Madara showed it could be done. Kabuto, Oro's help or Karin's help can be taken anytime. Tsunade too used them for Naruto so Konoha is doing it too. Then they have technology to use any clan's tech now - thus further reducing the importance.

Lol Yeah okay

Everyone has there likes and dislikes. I shared mine for 3 years. Of course I am easy to read. So what of it? Did you expect some change? You thought!
No but I hoped you would read some other series and find something else to talk about. In the least think about how much the whole gene idea is even worth with technological advancement in current verse. + You have Mitsuki and Shins. What you are suggesting doesn't make her unique in any way.

Last edited:

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But your reasoning so far has been it's for better genes. Nothing about her character. Marrying her keeps Sasuke attached to Oro but not Konoha and makes Naruto's a failure on the account of getting his friend back in. All this is of no relevance to you as long as you get the genes.
I was not gonna make this about her character, or explain why I think Karin x Sasuke should be a thing. That was not my goal here to begin with.

You want Sasuke to put his daughter Sarada in Oro's care- same Oro who wanted better for his son and sent him to Konoha.
She will be with Karin. Only go to training with Orochimaru.

You want the same story? And people are complaining about parallelism. Pft.

She does have Uchiha genes. And getting Senju ones hardly seems to be a big deal. Madara showed it could be done. Kabuto, Oro's help or Karin's help can be taken anytime. Tsunade too used them for Naruto so Konoha is doing it too. Then they have technology to use any clan's tech now - thus further reducing the importance.
People can do what they want I am not gonna stop them.

You need technology to get something natural inside of you? Psht I'd rather have them just marry.

No but I hoped you would read some other series and find something else to talk about. In the least think about how much the whole gene idea is even worth with technological advancement in current verse. + You have Mitsuki.
I am actually part of other fandoms besides Naruto. I talk about other series too in other places besides here. So I got all that covered no issues. This idea popped in my head so I thought I'd share. It got me a decent discussion off it no loss for me.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehh... Say what? Shizune couldn't do it so it's hard to master but it's pretty much taught. It's not a a parcel to pass.
That is the majority consensus but actually it is.
You must be registered for see images
Shikamaru says secret techniques need special chakras.
And this is the description of forbidden techniques.
*(禁術; Literally meaning "Forbidden Techniques") are techniques that have been banned from being taught or used.
This ban could have been put in place for any number of reasons, but kinjutsu can generally be put in either of three categories:

1) ]Techniques that cause harm to the user themselves, such as opening the Eight Gates, which the mere use of is both highly useful as well as detrimental to the user.
2)*Techniques that violate the laws of nature (e.g. the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation, which reincarnates the dead with a human sacrifice).
3) Certain techniques that are known to cause massive collateral damage, such as the total destruction of a village and end with the death of everyone in it, thus the great moral ramifications of its potential lead many to labeling it as a forbidden technique.
ALL three descriptions matches with Byakugou's functioning. Cells begin disintegrated, a harm to user's body. A punch which wrecks Susano'o, in short destroys whole villages in it's awake.
Shizune says "Tsunade do not open that seal". To open, there should be something locked. And in this case, chakra is stored in her forehead and sealed with a sealing technique. To use Byakugou you have to unlock the seals first. Proving it needs an equipment stored in the forehead before it can be used in the battle field violating the laws of nature like Kakuzu having 5 hearts, Deidara have 4 mouths and Sasori have little to no human tissue. So it cannot be learned without a medium installed into the body and thus the word "passed down" from Tsunade. We do not see Rasengan was passed down to Jiraiya and Kakashi by the fourth hokage statements right?
Tsunade says inheriting the will of dead people can make you stronger in a literal fashion. Will and feelings can make something literally stronger
Like this sword which stores a wielder's emotions in it and increases in power. Madara further says the Byakugou is the same regeneration technique like Hashirama.
Hashirama's will is the will of fire and Tsunade said she inherited it literally and the Databook states Tsunade only taught Sakura because her talent was worthy enough which means Tsunade never found anyone worthy enough to teach it and that is why no medical nin has it upto date.
Meaning Byakugou's mechanics is a special technique passed down by hashirama to Tsunade to Sakura because of her unique chakra + unique genetics and heritage which are not revealed uptill now. In short, without inheriting Hashirama's will literally, you cannot master this technique.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was not gonna make this about her character, or explain why I think Karin x Sasuke should be a thing. That was not my goal here to begin with.
After vehemently arguing that it's ok to objectify her - good call.

She will be with Karin. Only go to training with Orochimaru.
Because Orochimaru is such a role model and great figure to replace Sasuke. I suppose.
People can do what they want I am not gonna stop them.

You need technology to get something natural inside of you? Psht I'd rather have them just marry.
It's better to use technology when you are that desperate for genes. For marriage only passes one set of genes from each side- and your wanted qualities maybe in the second one which was not passed down. Naruto never used chains after all and we don't know if Karin's father could pass chakra on being bitten you know.

I am actually part of other fandoms besides Naruto. I talk about other series too in other places besides here. So I got all that covered no issues. This idea popped in my head so I thought I'd share. It got me a decent discussion off it no loss for me.
Give it a little more thought to fit in current verse before rushing with 3 year old arguments.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After vehemently arguing that it's ok to objectify her - good call.
No I was clarifying she is indeed an object when you brought up that argument of her being used as some object for genes.

Because Orochimaru is such a role model and great figure to replace Sasuke. I suppose.
Atleast he would not try to kill her like Sasuke.

It's better to use technology when you are that desperate for genes. For marriage only passes one set of genes from each side- and your wanted qualities maybe in the second one which was not passed down. Naruto never used chains after all and we don't know if Karin's father could pass chakra on being bitten you know.
You know technically even SasuSaku was a marketing ploy. There was no real development to speak about to make this a untouchable pairing. Therefore me choosing to pick Karin rather for genes or not should be no problem. As for Karin she knew how to use her chains so she could easily teach them to Sarada. I also said Orochimaru has a library of jutsues she could learn. Her learning Uzumaki seals from them should be no issue. No need for technology when it could have been changed from the start.

Give it a little more thought to fit in current verse before rushing with 3 year old arguments.
Lol I was making this solely a Sarada thread. I don't give a shit about this Mitsuki. And 3 year old argument? I see plenty of these rehashed threads here. I don't get why you don't have a problem with those ones and instead come for this one.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is the majority consensus but actually it is.
Shikamaru says secret techniques need special chakras.
And this is the description of forbidden techniques.
*(禁術; Literally meaning "Forbidden Techniques") are techniques that have been banned from being taught or used.
This ban could have been put in place for any number of reasons, but kinjutsu can generally be put in either of three categories:

1) ]Techniques that cause harm to the user themselves, such as opening the Eight Gates, which the mere use of is both highly useful as well as detrimental to the user.
2)*Techniques that violate the laws of nature (e.g. the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation, which reincarnates the dead with a human sacrifice).
3) Certain techniques that are known to cause massive collateral damage, such as the total destruction of a village and end with the death of everyone in it, thus the great moral ramifications of its potential lead many to labeling it as a forbidden technique.
ALL three descriptions matches with Byakugou's functioning. Cells begin disintegrated, a harm to user's body. A punch which wrecks Susano'o, in short destroys whole villages in it's awake.
Shizune says "Tsunade do not open that seal". To open, there should be something locked. And in this case, chakra is stored in her forehead and sealed with a sealing technique. To use Byakugou you have to unlock the seals first. Proving it needs an equipment stored in the forehead before it can be used in the battle field violating the laws of nature like Kakuzu having 5 hearts, Deidara have 4 mouths and Sasori have little to no human tissue. So it cannot be learned without a medium installed into the body and thus the word "passed down" from Tsunade. We do not see Rasengan was passed down to Jiraiya and Kakashi by the fourth hokage statements right?
Tsunade says inheriting the will of dead people can make you stronger in a literal fashion. Will and feelings can make something literally stronger
Like this sword which stores a wielder's emotions in it and increases in power. Madara further says the Byakugou is the same regeneration technique like Hashirama.
Hashirama's will is the will of fire and Tsunade said she inherited it literally and the Databook states Tsunade only taught Sakura because her talent was worthy enough which means Tsunade never found anyone worthy enough to teach it and that is why no medical nin has to upto date.
Meaning Byakugou's mechanics is a special technique passed down by hashirama to Tsunade to Sakura because of her unique chakra + unique genetics and heritage which are not revealed uptill now. In short, without inheriting Hashirama's will literally, you cannot master this technique.
First, secret techniques are different from kinjutsu. Second, Sakura doesn't have any unique genetics or unique heritage. She's just great by virtue of her own ability. Kishi specifically said that he wrote her to be a 'normal' character along with Lee. The whole point of her story and why her growth is impressive is because she doesn't have any special heritage or clan. Most of that post is you taking stuff too literally along with more conjecture. There is no need to speculate about her special genes or heritage because the writer has already outright stated that she has none. She became who she is with her own effort. The only reason she could learn Byakugou and Shizune apparently couldn't is because she has naturally good chakra control. The same way some shinobi are born prodigies (Oro) without any special bloodline, Sakura naturally has an unusual level of control over chakra.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First, secret techniques are different from kinjutsu. Second, Sakura doesn't have any unique genetics or unique heritage. She's just great by virtue of her own ability. Kishi specifically said that he wrote her to be a 'normal' character along with Lee. The whole point of her story and why her growth is impressive is because she doesn't have any special heritage or clan. Most of that post is you taking stuff too literally along with more conjecture. There is no need to speculate about her special genes or heritage because the writer has already outright stated that she has none. She became who she is with her own effort. The only reason she could learn Byakugou and Shizune apparently couldn't is because she has naturally good chakra control. The same way some shinobi are born prodigies (Oro) without any special bloodline, Sakura naturally has an unusual level of control over chakra.
Where did the writer say she is not from a special lineage? If you do not have factual evidence, throw this rubbish fanfics away lol. Yeah we human beings can wreck Mountains with "effort" lol. And you have never failed to impress me with your lacking in the reading and comprehension departments. Byakugou is not just a forbidden technique or secret, it's both. Read my quotes properly before replying, or do not at all.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did the writer say she is not from a special lineage? If you do not have factual evidence, throw this rubbish fanfics away lol. Yeah we human beings can wreck Mountains with "effort" lol. And you have never failed to impress me with your lacking in the reading and comprehension departments. Byakugou is not just a forbidden technique or secret, it's both. Read my quotes properly before replying, or do not at all.
Byakugou isn't a secret technique that requires special chakra though, it's just a kinjutsu and it has never once been implied that you need special chakra for it and neither has it been implied that either Sakura or Tsunade have special chakra. You're the one writing fanfic here. And I'm seriously starting to wonder if you're capable of having a normal conversation without being rude

Sakura and Lee were written to represent normalcy and human weakness. Here's the excerpt from an interview with Kishi

Kishimoto 2006 interview with Shounen Jump

Shonen Jump: Sakura and Rock Lee don’t appear to have any of the special powers that ninja like Naruto, Sasuke, or Gaara have—do you think those two characters are popular because they provide a kind of reader’s-eye view of the story as it unfolds?

Masashi Kishimoto: Is Sakura popular in the U.S.? Well, Lee only has Taijutsu. And as a girl [emphasis mine], Sakura is physically weaker than the others. So I can see why it’s easy to empathize with them. They represent human weaknesses.

The DB entry makes no mention of this 'special chakra' either, and it also debunks your notion of it being a secret technique which would require special chakra because it isn't listed as a Hiden (literally meaning secret technique or tradition.)

Category: Ninjutsu

User(s): Tsunade, Sakura Haruno

Difficulty level: S
Role: support
Range: N/A

The jutsu, that seizes/assumes power over death!
(German: Die Kunst, die dem Tod die Macht nimmt!)

The ultimate regeneration technique – a combination of the Byakugo-no-In, whereby one accumulates chakra thanks to precise chakra control, and the Ninpo-Sozosaisei, with which one can regenerate their body even without hand seals. The First Hokage possessed such an immense amount of chakra, that for him Ninpo-Sozosaisei was enough for regeneration. (German: …dass ihm Ninpo-Sozosaisei zur Regeneration reichte.) In comparison to him Tsunade lacks in chakra and therefore utilizes both jutsu in parallel.

For that reason she has regeneration power at her disposal for a longer period of time. Unless vital body parts are affected or very deep wounds are present, she can restore her body back to the state of absolute 'uninjuredness'. Tsunade attempts all, to prevent death and to protect the lives of comrades… This determination brought the wondrous regeneration technique to completion.

[Images] ↑→ The in the forehead accumulated chakra flows out. It heals wounds and increases the power of the user, but also accelerates cell division and therefore shortens their life as well…

Sakura was an average character from an average family with no unique bloodline or special heritage who went on to become one of the most formidable shinobi in the world. That's the entire point of her story. But knowing you, you'll ignore everything that doesn't support your argument, insult me then say it's fanfic so don't even bother responding since that's what you're going to do anyway.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In short SasuKarin would've made a far superior pairing in every aspect than what we got and its impact could be felt on the next generation where we're looking at Sakura v2.0. A character's personality and genetics does matter and everyone bar Sakura fans would agree.

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see

Sakura:
-intelligence
-precise chakra control(super strength)
-byakugo(healing)

Karin:
-intelligence
-healing
-great sensor
-overpowered chakra chains that can tame the freaking kurama And wreck spiral zetsu's shinsuusenju...

I choose karin

Salada would have the potential to tame tailed beasts with both her sharingan And chakra chains And could potentially seal them

Plus uzumaki+uchiha genes....damn that sounds promising

Uzumaki>haruno clan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugou isn't a secret technique that requires special chakra though, it's just a kinjutsu and it has never once been implied that you need special chakra for it and neither has it been implied that either Sakura or Tsunade have special chakra. You're the one writing fanfic here. And I'm seriously starting to wonder if you're capable of having a normal conversation without being rude

Srank techniques are classified in numerous ways including as secret techniques, most if not all have special conditions not possible for the masses.

Sakura and Lee were written to represent normalcy and human weakness. Here's the interview with Kishi

Shonen Jump: Sakura and Rock Lee don’t appear to have any of the special powers that ninja like Naruto, Sasuke, or Gaara have—do you think those two characters are popular because they provide a kind of reader’s-eye view of the story as it unfolds?

Masashi Kishimoto: Is Sakura popular in the U.S.? Well, Lee only has Taijutsu. And as a girl [emphasis mine], Sakura is physically weaker than the others. So I can see why it’s easy to empathize with them. They represent human weaknesses.

The DB entry makes no mention of this 'special chakra' either, and it also debunks your notion of it being a secret technique which would require special chakra because it isn't listed as a Hiden (literally meaning secret technique or tradition.)

The ultimate regeneration technique – a combination of the Byakugo-no-In, whereby one accumulates chakra thanks to precise chakra control, and the Ninpo-Sozosaisei, with which one can regenerate their body even without hand seals. The First Hokage possessed such an immense amount of chakra, that for him Ninpo-Sozosaisei was enough for regeneration. (German: …dass ihm Ninpo-Sozosaisei zur Regeneration reichte.) In comparison to him Tsunade lacks in chakra and therefore utilizes both jutsu in parallel.

For that reason she has regeneration power at her disposal for a longer period of time. Unless vital body parts are affected or very deep wounds are present, she can restore her body back to the state of absolute 'uninjuredness'. Tsunade attempts all, to prevent death and to protect the lives of comrades… This determination brought the wondrous regeneration technique to completion.

[Images] ↑→ The in the forehead accumulated chakra flows out. It heals wounds and increases the power of the user, but also accelerates cell division and therefore shortens their life as well…
That doesn't diminish capability though, Sakura's natural ability was praised by Kakashi.

Sakura was an average character from an average family with no unique bloodline or special heritage. That's the entire point of her story. But knowing you, you'll ignore everything that doesn't support your argument, insult me then say it' fanfic so don't even bother responding since that's what you're going to do anyway.
While your right she still excelled at many things.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full bloods of the deceased clan didn't even use sealing jutsu's, Naruto had 700 pages to show us Uzumaki jutsu's and he still found Rasengan more useful than that useless ninja art, and he didn't have a kkg and you think Sarada would shun the Uchiha by learning fuinjutsu outside her clan? I don't mean to speak so contemptuously about the Uzumaki but you had it coming with the endless wank. Uchiha have better fuinjutsu in fact, as Obito's could trap a Tailed beast and didn't get clawed in the chest while he did that.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Srank techniques are classified in numerous ways including as secret techniques, most if not all have special conditions not possible for the masses.

That doesn't diminish capability though, Sakura's natural ability was praised by Kakashi.

Whike your right she still excelled at many things.
I agree, Sakura is really special to be able to achieve Byakugou and definitely not every random shinobi is capable of doing it. I just think it's more as a result of her chakra control than any special heritage or chakra. I feel Kishi was very clear with how he portrayed Sakura. Unlike other shinobi who have special bloodlines, legendary parents or Bijuu powerups, Sakura attained a power which could harm god tiers merely by virtue of her own ability. She fought alongside two reincarnated gods and she somewhat kept up through her own power. Her having a special heritage or bloodline would diminish that narrative

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, Sakura is really special to be able to achieve Byakugou and definitely not every random shinobi is capable of doing it. I just think it's more as a result of her chakra control than any special heritage or chakra. I feel Kishi was very clear with how he portrayed Sakura. Unlike other shinobi who have special bloodlines, legendary parents or Bijuu powerups, Sakura attained a power which could harm god tiers merely by virtue of her own ability. She fought alongside two reincarnated gods and she somewhat kept up through her own power. Her having a special heritage or bloodline would diminish that narrative
I agree.

OT: Uzumaki genes aren't getting passed on they didnt get passed onto Naruto who's an Ashura incarnate. The only confirmed thing he inherited from Kushina was her strong/special chakra which was strong from those even amongst her clan.

The other jutsu Karin has are hidden jutsu and can be learnt by anybody so there's nothing special there. Also as proof Karin is an inferior Uzumaki the databook compares her adamantine chains as bring a fraction of Kushina's in power. That's because she doesn't have Kushina's special/stromg chakra to generate powerful enough chains to suppress Kurama. Those chains made from further diluted chakra wouldnt help against a tailed beast even if she learnt them.

In light of all this Sarada would actually become a more diluted version than Naruto was with the Uchiha dominance. If Minato's genes could dominate an Uzumaki's than an Uchiha's would wipe them out completely even if it was possible to pass them on.

That's why it made more sense for Naruto and Karin to have children. Naruto's strong chakra(Kushina's) and Karins abilities would become OP af and they would reach the natural peak possible surpassing possibly all Uzumaki maybe even Ashura level in strength. Boruto wouldn't need to cheat to make up for his deficiency. Hinata could go off to the moon and live as a princess and produce the new line of Otsutsuki Hyuga and the world would be a better place.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Katsuyu is the mother.

OT- I prefer Sarada with perfect chakra control and maybe future Byakugou over Uzumaki genes. Idk Sakura was above Karin despite the lack of overpowered genes.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can throw this fanfics somewhere. Stop going against the Databook. Did you even read the Databook?
Read it properly with your eyes. What does it say in the top right corner? "Tsunade acknowledged Sakura's talent and passed on the secret forbidden sealing technique..." it does not get more clearer than that. But reading comprehension skills can be made a little more clearer which you should work on. Underlined@@ Neither was yamanaka's clan mind technique. Your point? Just stop going against facts lol. Stop writing fanfics, in other words. Shikamaru only said this just once and anyone with basic reading skills can understand what he meant here lol.

Sakura and Lee were written to represent normalcy and human weakness. Here's the excerpt from an interview with Kishi

LMAO this guy do not have a basic understanding of how the Databooks work does he? For your kind information, Databooks never spoil future plot. Whatever has been revealed is written in the Databooks. It was revealed in the War Arc that it is a secret technique which only Hashirama and Tsunade can use and only them, not any other Senju. If Sakura is listed as a Hiden user, the plot will be spoiled and everyone with common sense will be sure of the fact she hails from a clan. There was no entry of Itachi's yasaka Magatama in third Databook, why so?

Fourth Databook reveals it is a secret forbidden technique so you can say good bye to your misconceptions and inability to accept facts.

Sakura was an average character from an average family with no unique bloodline or special heritage who went on to become one of the most formidable shinobi in the world. That's the entire point of her story. But knowing you, you'll ignore everything that doesn't support your argument, insult me then say it's fanfic so don't even bother responding since that's what you're going to do anyway.
LMAO. I am wondering if you are really capable of reading without miscontruing contexts and facts. Kishimoto saying she is weak physically has anything to do with her heritage or lineage? Yet she oneshotted Kaguya with a punch lol. So much for being physically "weak". Sakura was meant to die in episode 21, yet Kishimoto changed his plans, why exactly? Lol hilarious. You should take your advice and not bother responding with more and more fanfics, since I know I cannot expect anything with an iota of sense any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.