Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this, actually can't wait for Utopic Chapter 10
Gonna be straight about that. Chapter 9 has around 1,050 views as of now in a dead section like this in just a few days and several people are waiting for that said Chapter.
I just can't throw some common shit, i have to build something that will live up to the hype that it has build and i didn't even started writting said Chapter yet.
So it may take a while.

King Dante

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gonna be straight about that. Chapter 9 has around 1,050 views as of now in a dead section like this in just a few days and several people are waiting for that said Chapter.
I just can't throw some common shit, i have to build something that will live up to the hype that it has build and i didn't even started writting said Chapter yet.
So it may take a while.
I was right after all.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it may take a while.
Not very satisfied in hearing that but you know the best.