adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The Official Playstation 4 Console & Game Exclusives Discussion & News Thread

1 million sell through in the first 24 hours in NA, incredible.

The king has returned.

Fair Warning

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The Official Playstation 4 Console & Game Exclusives Discussion & News Thread

only waited in line with three other people for an hour and got it. its an okay console, lots of bugs, not very many games

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

only waited in line with three other people for an hour and got it. its an okay console, lots of bugs, not very many games
*Buys a console at launch*
*Complains about a lack of games*

Genius.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I now have my PS4 and playing Killzone. Holy shit, it looks badass.

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Love my ps4, mostly playing Resogun, Fifa 14 and COD ghosts. Getting BF4 and Need for Speed, can't wait until more games come out, same as everyone esle lmao

Only thing I don't like about it is you can't play flash, so if you used to stream anime programs through websites you can't on ps4, please Sony fix this sheet!

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sony: One-Time PSN Name Change Considered; “Listening” on PS4 UI Customization/Dynamic Themes and More
Just a couple days ago we reported a rumor about the alleged possibility of PSN name changes coming in the future and today SCE Director of Product Planning and Software Innovation, Home Consoles Scott McCarthy had interesting news to share in a string of comments of a post on the PlayStation blog.

First of McCarthy mentioned that the feature has been considered, also asking for feedback. He also hinted that, if implemented, it would be a one-time possibility.
Considered it. How often do you think you would use it?
Yup. One time use is the norm. We get why it’s important. Gamers change and mature, just like the console!
McCarthy also gave some love to the possibility of adding ways to customize the UI of the PS4:

We know you guys love dynamic themes on PS3 and look forward to evolving the idea for PS4… How would YOU evolve dynamic themes given the flow of the PS4 UI? We’re listening… let us know!
Lots of comments about personalizing data and UI look. We’re listening.
Looks like the game pre-download feature will also get a count-down for releases:
I know right?? There will be a countdown that starts when the official time of release is announced.
Moving on to the new SHAREFactory video editing suite, McCarthy added a few interesting details:
Your hope has it right. Share Factory will not linked to the share button.
Import will not be possible through USB for security related reasons. We get why it would be awesome but will not be available at launch.
Good question! “If i dont own camera can i still use headset on the videos?”
Answer: YES. Record voice OR video commentary.
Second screen controls via tablet and PS Vita could come in the future:
At launch the DS4 will control Share Factory. We’ll look to evolve the controls over time. Thanks!
He also responded this to the suggestion of adding Shuhei Yoshida’s face to the sticker collection usable in the suite… Not sure if trolling/joking.
I am going to give that to the Share Factory content team RIGHT NOW. Awesome call…
Personally, I’d be all for Shu’s face introduced between the stickers, especially if it’s something like the animated GIF below.

You must be registered for see images

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Love my ps4, mostly playing Resogun, Fifa 14 and COD ghosts. Getting BF4 and Need for Speed, can't wait until more games come out, same as everyone esle lmao

Only thing I don't like about it is you can't play flash, so if you used to stream anime programs through websites you can't on ps4, please Sony fix this sheet!
Pretty much this. Resogun seriously needs to release their soundtrack, I only have a remixed version.
CoD: Ghosts and Killzone I returned. CoD just had the crappiest campaign and Killzone's only saving grace was its multiplayer.
Of all the games I've so far bought for the PS4, only Assassin's Creed IV and Infamous Second Son (highly recommend this one by the way), have been play worthy for me. Otherwise, I shall sit in anticipation for Watch Dogs and Destiny, alongside FFXV, Order 1886, and KH3.