The most powerful person sasuke has ever defeated was DANZO.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The strongest character Sasuke has fought alone? Bijuu Mode Bee. It was basically Chidori and Amaterasu versus BM Bee. Sasuke came out victorious. Bee states himself that, "well, that Sharingan dude's probably the toughest fellow I've ever fought," and that he thought of Kawarimi on the fly - VIZ.

He didn't win and he wasn't alone.

He alone managed to push him to BM after surviving lariat so i'll give him that.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19214295" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19214295">Cooh said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Are you playing dumb? Ofc she was smiling when she heard that, how do you think she would feel if this turns out a blatant lie? Wow people... stop acting that stupid :lol </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>As I said, terrible troll. Lowering yourself to plain threats and insults to try and get a rise out of me. Had she seen Sasuke at his prime? Had she seen Naruto at his prime?? Noshe wasn't born and there was a time of peace. You proved me right about making her feel better btw. Thwnk you, you solo yourself with your contradictions.</div>

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just solo this thread.

Sasuke soloed all the bijuu at once with a single glance and each one of those is many times stronger than Danza so this debunks the first claim.

as for the second claim claim, Madara was only able to beat the bijuu is because he had limbo and the gedo statue plus some help from zetsu things that edo madara does not possess.

The quality of threads is going down lately.

Reactions: shelke

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19214356" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19214356">Megax Rocker7 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I'll just solo this thread.<br /> <br /> Sasuke soloed all the bijuu at once with a single glance and each one of those is many times stronger than Danza so this debunks the first claim.<br /> <br /> as for the second claim claim, Madara was only able to beat the bijuu is because he had limbo and the gedo statue plus some help from zetsu things that edo madara does not possess.<br /> <br /> The quality of threads is going down lately. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Doesn't any 3T sharingan neg a beast?</div>

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just solo this thread.

Sasuke soloed all the bijuu at once with a single glance and each one of those is many times stronger than Danza so this debunks the first claim.

as for the second claim claim, Madara was only able to beat the bijuu is because he had limbo and the gedo statue plus some help from zetsu things that edo madara does not possess.

The quality of threads is going down lately.
@Bold Beings =/= Persons.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the post again. He did win. Bee accepts it. You can take it whichever way you want.
Bee: "Well, that Sharingan dude's probably the toughest fellow I've ever fought.".

This does not imply or convey Sasuke's victory over Killer Bee. Only Sasuke's power. Him being the strongest opponent he ever fought =/= Sasuke's victory.

Not to mention he would have died if he truly went all out. Here:

You must be registered for see images

If plot didn't make Bee prolong his transformation (by explaining his genjutsu resistance) and actually gave him his real TBB there'd be nothing left of them.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Bee: "Well, that Sharingan dude's probably the toughest fellow I've ever fought.".

This does not imply or convey Sasuke's victory over Killer Bee. Only Sasuke's power. Him being the strongest opponent he ever fought =/= Sasuke's victory.

Not to mention he would have died if he truly went all out. Here:
I told you to read the post carefully: I said BM Bee. Do you know what it means? The Bee that went into Bijuu Mode and faced Sasuke. What was Bee going to do if not go all out? Sit there and knit mittens?

He got defeated. Hachibi said he couldn't enter BM anymore because "the transformation had taken its toll on him." BM for Bee works by handing most of his chakra over to Hachibi for transformation. He had none to replenish. Hachibi was injured. He escaped and admitted that Sasuke was (probably) the strongest opponent he ever fought, yet, it still doesn't mean Sasuke won?

Come on, you are being silly here. Bee escaped with little chakra and an injured Hachibi and no prospects of using any modes. Sasuke won, fair and square.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A visual Rinnegan genjutsu applied without eye contact that also doesn't affect any of the people standing nearby isn't plot? :lol
Apparently rinnegan genjutsu like that one and MT do not require eye contact.

And we all know that a genjutsu user decides who gets effected by the genjutsu and who doesn't doesn't.

Last edited:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything is plot, plot isn't a proper argument in a debate :rolleyes:
Though there are reasons behind something in the plot.

Kaguya was made the core for Chibaku Tensei because the seals were touched to her.

The Tailed Beasts were made cores for Chibaku Tensei just for plot convenience.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though there are reasons behind something in the plot.

Kaguya was made the core for Chibaku Tensei because the seals were touched to her.

The Tailed Beasts were made cores for Chibaku Tensei just for plot convenience.
or Sasuke can make anyone the CT core with his unique rinnegan.