The most powerful person sasuke has ever defeated was DANZO.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The strongest character Sasuke has fought alone? Bijuu Mode Bee. It was basically Chidori and Amaterasu versus BM Bee. Sasuke came out victorious. Bee states himself that, "well, that Sharingan dude's probably the toughest fellow I've ever fought," and that he thought of Kawarimi on the fly - VIZ.

Nice fanfic but no, he was dead before he even fought BM Bee

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a fan of both characters I can honestly say that Sasuke fanboys are just as insecure when they really shouldn't be if he's really on that so6p level.
At least Sasuke fans don't go around making threads about Naruto 24/7 trying to make Naruto look bad. Meanwhile, Naruto fans be making threads like these about Sasuke all the time, more than they make threads about their own faves... They closet Sasuke fans

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see how people argue this when no individual can break Kotoamatsukami. Kishi nerfed Danzō and took that Jutsu away from him for a reason.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Want me to post the scan so you can see how wrong you are? He was stabbed by multiple swords before he went into BM mode. Stop wanking Sasuke
BM is a short form of Bijuu Mode. Was he in BM when he did that? Even though he didn't exactly do that without certain factors, but regardless.

Do me a favour and work on your comprehension skills. They stink.