Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Of course, you think you can walk now?" Sharrkan grabs his hand and lifts him up, wrapping his arm around the back of his neck in case.
"Aye, I think I could handle a bit of leg movement." George smiled at Sharrkan and began walking back the way they came. "So, where exactly am I?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Aye, I think I could handle a bit of leg movement." George smiled at Sharrkan and began walking back the way they came. "So, where exactly am I?"
"Just a small, independent, fishing village hanging on the edge of this giant forest." Sharrkan stopped at the front door of a different house and knocked on, "The Village is called De Noche"

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Just a small, independent, fishing village hanging on the edge of this giant forest." Sharrkan stopped at the front door of a different house and knocked on, "The Village is called De Noche"
Of Night... George thought to himself. He wondered what that could mean. "Where are we now?" He asked.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of Night... George thought to himself. He wondered what that could mean. "Where are we now?" He asked.
"The Village hall, everyone eats here, a community thing - open 24/7!!! hahaha" The door is opened by one of the maids and Sharrkan shows George in and sits around the large table, kids run around with their wooden toys and painted faces.

"What do you feel like eating? Stew, Bread, Fruit?"

Reactions: The Mockingjay

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As her shift draws to a close, she blows her whistle and signals everyone out of the water until her fellow lifeguard takes over in a minute or so's time. Once content with the peoples safety, she turns away and disappears into a small changing booth. She slips on some shorts and sandals before heading back into the village.

She walks for an incredibly brief period of time, along the same cobblestone pavements she had walked most days for the last 10 years of her life. Past the friendly shop owners and the young blonde child in the flower shop window, a girl who waves to her everyday without fail... All she can do is give a well meaning smile back. Then she passes the window of the yapping dog, a sound which took her a few weeks to adjust to, but one that she can now ignore without any issues. And eventually, to the town hall, eating place for all and social hub of the village.

She grabs her tray and heads to the stews... Beef was on the menu, beef cooked with an assortment of vegetables. She wishes she had a more varied taste, but unfortunately this was about all she could eat safely. She takes a seat as she always had, at the end of one of the shorter tables in the room and begins eating, reminiscing about the deeds of the day... Of which, there are none.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The Village hall, everyone eats here, a community thing - open 24/7!!! hahaha" The door is opened by one of the maids and Sharrkan shows George in and sits around the large table, kids run around with their wooden toys and painted faces.

"What do you feel like eating? Stew, Bread, Fruit?"
"I'll take some bread and an apple. And by some I mean A LOT." George grinned and sat himself down comfortably by a man that was about twice his size in muscle mass. He looked over and up at the bear like man. He nodded and said, "Hi, how's it goin'?" Then he turned his head back and sat waiting for his food.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As her shift draws to a close, she blows her whistle and signals everyone out of the water until her fellow lifeguard takes over in a minute or so's time. Once content with the peoples safety, she turns away and disappears into a small changing booth. She slips on some shorts and sandals before heading back into the village.

She walks for an incredibly brief period of time, along the same cobblestone pavements she had walked most days for the last 10 years of her life. Past the friendly shop owners and the young blonde child in the flower shop window, a girl who waves to her everyday without fail... All she can do is give a well meaning smile back. Then she passes the window of the yapping dog, a sound which took her a few weeks to adjust to, but one that she can now ignore without any issues. And eventually, to the town hall, eating place for all and social hub of the village.

She grabs her tray and heads to the stews... Beef was on the menu, beef cooked with an assortment of vegetables. She wishes she had a more varied taste, but unfortunately this was about all she could eat safely. She takes a seat as she always had, at the end of one of the shorter tables in the room and begins eating, reminiscing about the deeds of the day... Of which, there are none.
"I'll take some bread and an apple. And by some I mean A LOT." George grinned and sat himself down comfortably by a man that was about twice his size in muscle mass. He looked over and up at the bear like man. He nodded and said, "Hi, how's it goin'?" Then he turned his head back and sat waiting for his food.
Sharrkan nods and stands up, he goes over to the selection of foods and grabs a plate in each hand and starts putting red and green apples on the plate and a large loaf - the dinner lady was looking in wonder at him balancing the food on the plate - he got some beef for himself and carried it over to George and places the large amount of apples and bread in front of him.

"I think that should do."

Sharrkan looked over the table and waved at the Woman with beef and vegetables and pointed at the gravy that was next to her, asking it if she could pass it to him with a smile.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was masterful how she accomplished it, and really would be seen as a feat that was impossible had she not just done it with such ease. She grabs the gravy boat and with a simple flick of the wrist sends it sliding across the table, directly into the hand of the man that had gestured for it. The masterful part is that the boat is near enough full, yet not a single drop is spilt on its journey.

Even she is surprised and cannot help but give out a little cheer as it reaches it's destination so immaculately. Then, with an embarrassed smile, she returns her focus to her food.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was masterful how she accomplished it, and really would be seen as a feat that was impossible had she not just done it with such ease. She grabs the gravy boat and with a simple flick of the wrist sends it sliding across the table, directly into the hand of the man that had gestured for it. The masterful part is that the boat is near enough full, yet not a single drop is spilt on its journey.

Even she is surprised and cannot help but give out a little cheer as it reaches it's destination so immaculately. Then, with an embarrassed smile, she returns her focus to her food.
Sharrkan stuck his tongue out between his teeth cheekily, giving her a thumbs up with the hand he wasn't pouring the gravy with. He dips his bread into the gravy, getting some vegetable with it and taking a bite - he slides the gravy pot back to her, not so gracefully, but because it had been used not so much dropped from it.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharrkan nods and stands up, he goes over to the selection of foods and grabs a plate in each hand and starts putting red and green apples on the plate and a large loaf - the dinner lady was looking in wonder at him balancing the food on the plate - he got some beef for himself and carried it over to George and places the large amount of apples and bread in front of him.

"I think that should do."

Sharrkan looked over the table and waved at the Woman with beef and vegetables and pointed at the gravy that was next to her, asking it if she could pass it to him with a smile.
George started to dig into his bread and apples. Apple. Piece of bread. Apple. Piece of bread. Apple. Piece of Bread. Apple. Piece of bread. The bear man thought he could be sneaky about it and take a piece of his bread but even injured George's right hand snapped closed on his wrist, squeezing really tight. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, friend." George kept eating his apple in his other hand, not looking at the man.

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still smiling at her accomplishment as the man tries to replicate her feat, the girl laughs for the first time in quite some time and then smiles again, at the fact that she had just laughed... If was odd how the things could lead to each other so seemlessly, emotions in perfect harmony. Her eyes and focus then firmly return to herself as the man who had entered with the gravy guy opens his mouth, the sharp words were not aimed at her, but still took affect in her mind... She was inky small, and confrontation, even indirectly was not something she enjoyed.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still smiling at her accomplishment as the man tries to replicate her feat, the girl laughs for the first time in quite some time and then smiles again, at the fact that she had just laughed... If was odd how the things could lead to each other so seemlessly, emotions in perfect harmony. Her eyes and focus then firmly return to herself as the man who had entered with the gravy guy opens his mouth, the sharp words were not aimed at her, but still took affect in her mind... She was inky small, and confrontation, even indirectly was not something she enjoyed.
Sharrkan draws his black bladed sword and stretches it over George's head and stabs it into the apple in the Ape mans's grip which had been weakened by George. He bring the skewered apple back over and takes a bite out of hit whilst it's on the end of his blade.

"Mine now." Sharrkan makes a small salute with two fingers to the Ape like man and takes another bite, laughing.

Last edited:

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharrkan draws his blade bladed sword and stretches it over George's head and stabs it into the apple in the Ape mans's grip which had been weakened by George. He bring the skewered apple back over and takes a bite out of hit whilst it's on the end of his blade.

"Mine now." Sharrkan makes a small salute with two fingers to the Ape like man and takes another bite, laughing.
The ape put his large hand across George's chest and pushed him right off his chair and onto his back. George coughed loudly and rolled around in pain while the ape man stared Sharrkan down. "That's my apple, I got it first." he sounded completely mindless.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as the villagers sit around the table to eat a grey skinned figure, with long black hair and razor sharp teeth starts to emerge from the water and walk up the beach, as the figure stands on the sand the lower half of the body appears to break from it's tail like form into two legs. Walking closer to the villagers the figure can been seen reading a book, seeming to be covered in plastic, and carrying a see through box of live fish. The fins from her side appear to fade as she continues to walk closer completely engrossed in the book*

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the starting of the kerfuffle, she slowly picks up her tray and slides her body out of her seat before tipping what food she had left into the bin and disappearing out the front door... she does watch the rest of the events unfold thrpugh a window however.

It confuses her, how she can spend her days waiting to save lives, and her night praying for excitement. But then when it comes to her, she cowers and leaves... maybe she would never know true living unless she threw herself into it she thought. Unsure, she remains at the window and watches what happens

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ape put his large hand across George's chest and pushed him right off his chair and onto his back. George coughed loudly and rolled around in pain while the ape man stared Sharrkan down. "That's my apple, I got it first." he sounded completely mindless.
Sharrkan points his sword to where he got the food from, "Actually, I got it first and gave it to my friend which you just hurt." He stood up off the bench and walked over to George, kneeling down next to him, still with the Ape in his vision.

"You alright?"

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharrkan points his sword to where he got the food from, "Actually, I got it first and gave it to my friend which you just hurt." He stood up off the bench and walked over to George, kneeling down next to him, still with the Ape in his vision.

"You alright?"
When Sharrkan knelt down to make sure he was okay George coughed again and wiped his bottom lip. He saw that he caught a bit of blood. "Damn, that easily. Can't be havin' this." As George pulled his labored body up and stood to face the ape in his sitting position. When George got up, he got up and when that happened, George had to look up. "Look, you seem like a simple minded guy so if I throw the first punch in here then I'll disturb all of these people. You get it, monkey man?" George finished with a wink then a stare of absolute intent, he'd been in many situations like these before. So, he knew how to carry himself. The ape picked him up by the throat, thankfully, George thought and then threw him towards the two doors. The maids sitting next to them had to dive out of the way as George busted through the doors and onto the dirt ground outside. Dust kicked up as he slid across the ground, rolling onto his back and returning to his standing position. Looks like I'm holding up, he thought. He raised his fists and watched the ape stomp to the entrance with his arms hanging by his side. "Haven't got all day, ya big dumb bastard." George laughed and started to bounce quickly off of his feet, like a boxer.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Sharrkan knelt down to make sure he was okay George coughed again and wiped his bottom lip. He saw that he caught a bit of blood. "Damn, that easily. Can't be havin' this." As George pulled his labored body up and stood to face the ape in his sitting position. When George got up, he got up and when that happened, George had to look up. "Look, you seem like a simple minded guy so if I throw the first punch in here then I'll disturb all of these people. You get it, monkey man?" George finished with a wink then a stare of absolute intent, he'd been in many situations like these before. So, he knew how to carry himself. The ape picked him up by the throat, thankfully, George thought and then threw him towards the two doors. The maids sitting next to them had to dive out of the way as George busted through the doors and onto the dirt ground outside. Dust kicked up as he slid across the ground, rolling onto his back and returning to his standing position. Looks like I'm holding up, he thought. He raised his fists and watched the ape stomp to the entrance with his arms hanging by his side. "Haven't got all day, ya big dumb bastard." George laughed and started to bounce quickly off of his feet, like a boxer.
Sharrkan ran up behind the big Ape and jumped, raising his right knee and hitting him with his shin in the back so that he is pushed forward towards George.

"He's ALL yours!!!"