Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Missing in Action... That's all he is... just missing in action. George pulled his broken body past countless trees, leaving bloody hand prints on each tree he used to take his weight. He must have been 'escaping' now for hours on end. He began his escape after seeing that Keisuke was gone from the hall they had entered at the start. The feminine bastard must have done something with him, but he couldn't believe what was most likely... he was... No. He's definitely alive, he got out of there somehow... I mean, it's Keisuke.

His legs failed him and he was brought to his knees, his completely broken left side fell onto a tree. He roared in pain and immediately fell onto the ground on his right shoulder which was completely shattered. The pain was so much that he passed out under the weight of it... now, he was completely under the mercy of the environment around him.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Missing in Action... That's all he is... just missing in action. George pulled his broken body past countless trees, leaving bloody hand prints on each tree he used to take his weight. He must have been 'escaping' now for hours on end. He began his escape after seeing that Keisuke was gone from the hall they had entered at the start. The feminine bastard must have done something with him, but he couldn't believe what was most likely... he was... No. He's definitely alive, he got out of there somehow... I mean, it's Keisuke.

His legs failed him and he was brought to his knees, his completely broken left side fell onto a tree. He roared in pain and immediately fell onto the ground on his right shoulder which was completely shattered. The pain was so much that he passed out under the weight of it... now, he was completely under the mercy of the environment around him.
A Dark Man with White hair had joined the hunt of a nearby village, it was only small and there was only three of them that went hunting. It wasn't long before the hunt was postponed and they had found another man, severly wounded on the ground; the Dark man volunteered to take him back whilst the others at least got some food.

Back in the village, they tended to him, using medicine of nature and large leaves to wrap him in bandages. The Dark Man waited in the back room of the small hut he was staying in for him day and night to wake up.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Dark Man with White hair had joined the hunt of a nearby village, it was only small and there was only three of them that went hunting. It wasn't long before the hunt was postponed and they had found another man, severly wounded on the ground; the Dark man volunteered to take him back whilst the others at least got some food.

Back in the village, they tended to him, using medicine of nature and large leaves to wrap him in bandages. The Dark Man waited in the back room of the small hut he was staying in for him day and night to wake up.
George's eyes slowly peeled open and light poured into his retina so they shut again until his eyes slowly adjusted. Once he felt ready he opened his eyes and saw that he was staring at a wooden roof. Forests don't have these, he thought. He really wasn't in control of any of his muscles at this point yet. He couldn't even turn his head. "Hello! Anybody in!?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
George's eyes slowly peeled open and light poured into his retina so they shut again until his eyes slowly adjusted. Once he felt ready he opened his eyes and saw that he was staring at a wooden roof. Forests don't have these, he thought. He really wasn't in control of any of his muscles at this point yet. He couldn't even turn his head. "Hello! Anybody in!?"
The Dark man smiles when he comes too, kinda relieved to see him alive even though he didn't know him, "Yeah I'm here, how're you feeling?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Aye, but how do I know that. You got a window I can look out of?" George replied.
"Sure." The Dark man stands up and grabs George's arm, lifting it around the back of his neck and bringing another arm around his body, lifting him up and carrying him to the only window in the room, looking over the small village on the edge of the sea.

"Best seat in the house hahaha."

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sure." The Dark man stands up and grabs George's arm, lifting it around the back of his neck and bringing another arm around his body, lifting him up and carrying him to the only window in the room, looking over the small village on the edge of the sea.

"Best seat in the house hahaha."
George was captivated by the sight of the ocean, it had been a while since he had seen it. He was left speechless by it. Not saying a word, just staring, captivated.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I... I'd love one. Thank you" George didn't break the stare until he said 'Thank you'.
He took him outside through the door and left it open behind it, he slowly walked down towards the beach side near the docks.

"My Name is Sharrkan."

After Saying his name he sits George on the beach so that his feet were in the water, "Don't go jumping in, or else those herbs on yer body aint gonna work."

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sitting in the lifeguards chair, watching over the people whom splash and swim about... Her eyes switch to the men, one looked incredibly beat up and would definitely add some excitement to her day should he decide to go for a swim. But for now, she sat... In silence and watched the people paddle the shallows of the ocean, occasionally someone would call her from below. Most just asked where to buy an ice cream.

What did she look like? A tour guide?

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He took him outside through the door and left it open behind it, he slowly walked down towards the beach side near the docks.

"My Name is Sharrkan."

After Saying his name he sits George on the beach so that his feet were in the water, "Don't go jumping in, or else those herbs on yer body aint gonna work."
"No... I aaah... I can't swim." George still hated that part of his power to this day. He said it with a slight hint of embarrassment. "My name is George D. Rake. It's nice to meet you, Sharrkan."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"No... I aaah... I can't swim." George still hated that part of his power to this day. He said it with a slight hint of embarrassment. "My name is George D. Rake. It's nice to meet you, Sharrkan."
You must be registered for see images

"Good to meet you too. Well I guess when you're healed up I can teach you, there is nothing worse than loving something and not being able to get close to it."

Sharrkan Stood next to George watching the sea and the kids playing in it.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Good to meet you too. Well I guess when you're healed up I can teach you, there is nothing worse than loving something and not being able to get close to it."

Sharrkan Stood next to George watching the sea and the kids playing in it.
"It's not that I don't know how. I grew up in that water..." George turned his attention back to the ocean, smiles and looks down. "I traded it in for a bit of power. Now, I've become accustomed to just looking at it and... remembering. Funnily enough all I can remember is it being f**kin' cold." George heartily laughed aloud.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's not that I don't know how. I grew up in that water..." George turned his attention back to the ocean, smiles and looks down. "I traded it in for a bit of power. Now, I've become accustomed to just looking at it and... remembering. Funnily enough all I can remember is it being f**kin' cold." George heartily laughed aloud.
Sharrkan watched him laugh, it was a pity, his story was sad even if George laughed and laughed it was obvious it hurt. Sharrkan looks back up to the village, "You must be hungry."

The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Following an immense sigh, she checks the small clock in the arm of her chair... Ten minutes and she could climb down and live life... Ten minutes until another dull, uneventful day passes without a single moment to devote to memory...

Who was she kidding... Ten minutes until she goes home and eats heated up leftovers of the day before and dives into bed, ready to start the whole ordeal again.

It was no life to smile about, it was no life to live. But it was all she had.

Last edited:

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharrkan watched him laugh, it was a pity, his story was sad even if George laughed and laughed it was obvious it hurt. Sharrkan looks back up to the village, "You must be hungry."
"Now that you mention it, I am absolutely starving." George raised a hand up toward him. "Could you give me a hand up?"