Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol boom we found our fucking mafia.

Michelle and Oreki has been in cahoots since day 1 you can fucking see it in their play. and now they claim mason.
Oreki and AA.

Dragomir is innocent.
No really? Host is innocent!

I am town, mason recruiter from day one. I searched each day players to see if i can find my mason partener. Masons are always town.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm missing something here... Is it possible for aa-dono to frame Shade? Dino you visited shade last NP right? It so happens I did in the same NP, and we don't know why she visited him... Just thinking out loud

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol boom we found our fucking mafia.

Michelle and Oreki has been in cahoots since day 1 you can fucking see it in their play. and now they claim mason.
Oreki and AA.

Dragomir is innocent.
don't be paranoid. Aa didn't post today a thing. We don't know what the visit means.
No one died but maybe this is from game mechanics.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Drago is such a diligent host he gave me a one line explaining my ability for my role.

I we even have a full day where we can't call upon drago.
Dud. Drago might forget to update the DP but that guy hardly forget anything related to abilities things.

But let's not stop here, Why didn't you consider asking him that is your ability is passive or active, did you asked him? Sound of it, you didn't. Which means you most probably lying

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@aa-dono - what are you?

It's still possible that Michelle and Oreki are both scum pretending to be town masons but that's a stretch.
Yeah, that's a stretch lol! But if your assessment is right, then it's either shade is guilty, or aa-dono is guilty, or both are, assuming the others are town, that would mean if we lynch shade now, then aa is probably our next target... Town victory then... It seems to easy to be true. I hope I'm making sense

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes that's why I said we can use this DP to look at other options.

I was thinking that too.

Shade and aa are probably guilty.

I don't know why Dragomir is in this game because it doesn't make sense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.