Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game was very town-sided though. Town made so many mistakes but still didn't pay the price for it.
It was town favor but it was also town who lynched the SK throughout the game. The town would have lost the game if Soul Killer lynched would have gone wrong, it was turning point for the town and then Ryu and town reach the point where they can make two-three mistakes and still can win

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great game guys! @Oreki_Houtarou it wasn't really 100%, but I leaned town for you, the main reason I came at you was to see the reaction of other players, specifically shade, and aa-dono, thankfully @Dino came and confirmed them. I thought there'd be more than one shark btw
No, it was fine, I should be more careful how should I put my words when I'm a town. Btw what difference in reactions on

So in order to recognize such behavior as a town. There is a different "quality" of defensive behavior coming from town vs coming from the mafia. The main point is not that "this player is defensive!", you have to look at their posts and try and figure if they're nervous about being caught (scum) or paranoid everyone who comes at them is scum (town).

Some towns players play being spontaneous and more fluid with their opinion, not being afraid to say outlandish(Like I did a few times) things, and being stubborn and getting into arguments. But Scum qualities tend to be the opposite, only appearing to figure things out, only commenting on things that are being discussed by other players, coming up with forced reasons to suspect a player, and generally not doing things too risky.

We have seen there post to see where they're coming from. Make sure a Mafia player cannot and never gonna player being spontaneous and more fluid their opinion. That was the main reason for me to consider Ansu a confirmed town, cuz he was trying to game solving, asking every player their opinion, cuz mafia never starts an unnecessary argument cuz they don't have the luxury to do so.

We have to see the motive of their post, like what they trying to tell us. Being defensive doesn't make you mafia, we have to see where this defense going. And when we ignore these terms town end up eating town.

Btw, it's your first play and you played really good. So Nice outing the scum and choosing good night actions.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ansa, I knew Alice is town but also she made a post who made me doubt it so i voted her. You know the moment when you think you find a scum slip. You cannot forget about it and lynch to become more sure of your Poe.
I don't regret her lynch because she won with town.

I do regret lynching Luk because he could only win with town by surviving. This mistake was a rl with multitabling effect in that day. I was too tired to check the game to see when is Eod.

Also i had Oreki as town since day 1 and i was very confident about it.
I had to find a certain role to become my mason partener, in the last night after i tryed my chances with Ansa, Sadslick, Ceme, Alice and Poison 2 without succes, i put my towniest read in my PM to Drago. When the mason chat was opened i knew we can win this game.

@Dragomir, when you can please post all the roles and the link to DVC.
Haha I tried to force myself to believe Oreki is town, I always tried.

I always town lean him inside my read. Remember my opinion on SoulKiller and Oreki in D2. They both came to me like someone who's worried on something. SK talking about my comment(reply) towards him. While Oreki asked me why I still read him as a scum haha..

But I still put Oreki the lowest on my scum read, always town read him. Can't say the same to SK. He's starting to give me a bad vibes in D2 through his actions and behavior.

If Oreki is Scum he will be my last target after I've rid other strong Scums. If I stayed longer in the game.

Reactions: Michelle

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no we don't know shit about each other.

Also I'm not a serial killer I'm basically as good as vanilla independent with protection at the start of the game.

this is the extent of my ability. I can only eat dead town, also addict ability is completely wrong.

I only get predefined item/skill if I ate a dead power role, I also can't eat dead Sk/meg.
Your wincon requires everyone to die. That is Serial Killer.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it was fine, I should be more careful how should I put my words when I'm a town. Btw what difference in reactions on

So in order to recognize such behavior as a town. There is a different "quality" of defensive behavior coming from town vs coming from the mafia. The main point is not that "this player is defensive!", you have to look at their posts and try and figure if they're nervous about being caught (scum) or paranoid everyone who comes at them is scum (town).

Some towns players play being spontaneous and more fluid with their opinion, not being afraid to say outlandish(Like I did a few times) things, and being stubborn and getting into arguments. But Scum qualities tend to be the opposite, only appearing to figure things out, only commenting on things that are being discussed by other players, coming up with forced reasons to suspect a player, and generally not doing things too risky.

We have seen there post to see where they're coming from. Make sure a Mafia player cannot and never gonna player being spontaneous and more fluid their opinion. That was the main reason for me to consider Ansu a confirmed town, cuz he was trying to game solving, asking every player their opinion, cuz mafia never starts an unnecessary argument cuz they don't have the luxury to do so.

We have to see the motive of their post, like what they trying to tell us. Being defensive doesn't make you mafia, we have to see where this defense going. And when we ignore these terms town end up eating town.

Btw, it's your first play and you played really good. So Nice outing the scum and choosing good night actions.
When did you get so smart?

Reactions: Houtarou

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 anti town players in a 15 players game is a good ratio (Though apparently at one point it turned into a 16 players game but that's besides the point) considering the faction in question is composed of serial killers.

A little info that would help put things into perspective. SoulKiller and Ryu were informed. They knew of each other's existence and knew they were partners. Furthermore, all serial killers also had a secondary win condition that was implemented as a game mechanic. Every day, an x amount of civilians died on the beach. In the case that the number of civilians reached 0, the serial killers in the game all won and town automatically lost the game, regardless of how many town members were still alive. With this, it's easier to understand the structure of the game. In hindsight, the anti town faction could win the game as long as one of them survived long enough for all the civilians to die. Admittedly, I would increase the amount of civilians being eaten every day.

On the other hand, hidden game mechanics were in place when certain conditions were met. The cop becoming paranoid. The Bus Driver becoming pessimistic and a reflexive kill tied with the roleblocker in the case he roleblocked the serial killer.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3 anti town players in a 15 players game is a good ratio (Though apparently at one point it turned into a 16 players game but that's besides the point) considering the faction in question is composed of serial killers.

A little info that would help put things into perspective. SoulKiller and Ryu were informed. They knew of each other's existence and knew they were partners. Furthermore, all serial killers also had a secondary win condition that was implemented as a game mechanic. Every day, an x amount of civilians died on the beach. In the case that the number of civilians reached 0, the serial killers in the game all won and town automatically lost the game, regardless of how many town members were still alive. With this, it's easier to understand the structure of the game. In hindsight, the anti town faction could win the game as long as one of them survived long enough for all the civilians to die. Admittedly, I would increase the amount of civilians being eaten every day.

On the other hand, hidden game mechanics were in place when certain conditions were met. The cop becoming paranoid. The Bus Driver becoming pessimistic and a reflexive kill tied with the roleblocker in the case he roleblocked the serial killer.
And I'm just a Vanilla Townie.

Not having any problem with this game but just tell Drago to be more a hardworking host lol

Always update the vote tally. Tbh I felt cheated.

Reactions: MadieV

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I'm just a Vanilla Townie.

Not having any problem with this game but just tell Drago to be more a hardworking host lol

Always update the vote tally. Tbh I felt cheated.
I understand. We already discussed it. The problem was that ever since the site's update, Drago couldn't log in AB from school and he spends most of the day at school sadly. There was nothing we could do to bypass it sadly and that resulted in the irregularity experienced.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw i think 3player serial is always a challenge. So what happens if soul killer and ryu kishi decided to kill one another unknowingly i am curious how would that go. It was good ryu and SK were veteran players they figured out there role well. Same to shade he has been playing mafia for many years .

Its a challenging game for scums because you need to play extraordinary . You cant go inactive or lurk in these format. A slip will cost a lot . My figures but i always enjoy dragos game he comes up with witty role he is like Aries in some way .
PS:Ah i see they knew of each other welps that makes sense.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw i think 3player serial is always a challenge. So what happens if soul killer and ryu kishi decided to kill one another unknowingly i am curious how would that go. It was good ryu and SK were veteran players they figured out there role well. Same to shade he has been playing mafia for many years .

Its a challenging game for scums because you need to play extraordinary . You cant go inactive or lurk in these format. A slip will cost a lot . My figures but i always enjoy dragos game he comes up with witty role he is like Aries in some way .
After I died there's a lot of failed NK haha...Don't know what actually happened.

No one tried to protect me.

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They were informed in their role PM who was the other serial killer. It was stated in their role sheet. They didn't have to figure out anything. As long as SoulKiller was the main megalodon, Ryu had full immunity. Conversely, I explained all serial killers had a secondary wincon in which they all won if one of them simply survived until the Xth cycle.

The point of being anti town player is not to be inactive or lurk so I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to convey with your last statement.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Study smart not hard Drago:pick:
It happens to best of us. I never saw drago making mistake in other hosting game. I was well aware drago was updating me when site got upgraded. He had to face firewall issue madie was willing to be co host immediately even though she had an on going hosting in that site. Overall it was unforseen circumstances that happened.

It was situation in 1/100 time we see.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If SK played seriously he would have soloed this game. I think he got busy in rl too bad . He plays really good as scum.
Nah it between him lynching Scum in D2 or He kill me at night before too late. If he's Mafia he may trying to bus. It pretty weird for an experienced player always mislynch and unable to catch one scum going into third day.

I know how to read SoulKiller. And my feelings.

RN I need a practice to read Michelle

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They were informed in their role PM who was the other serial killer. It was stated in their role sheet. They didn't have to figure out anything. As long as SoulKiller was the main megalodon, Ryu had full immunity. Conversely, I explained all serial killers had a secondary wincon in which they all won if one of them simply survived until the Xth cycle.

The point of being anti town player is not to be inactive or lurk so I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to convey with your last statement.
Well in case 4-5 scum team format players can go relaxed but in team of 3 you need to be alert of the players flavor and plan ahead. I like 3 scum team format in 14er game that will test how good of a players are.

Status
Not open for further replies.