MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@shade0108 the Medium-sized Sharks a Serial Killer has been lynched!
And with that:
Town has won the game!
Thank you everyone for playing! My apologies for all the delays and mishaps, especially to @Alice in Noodleland for missing her vote. Great thanks to @MadieV for being there when I needed assistance.

No problem! :happy:

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the game.

I think for future games, don't substitute in players that have been killed earlier on. Keep the votes updated throughout the phase, not just towards the end. Keep the list updated for all the players in the game and have a separate list for players who are dead; don't just move them around.

Right now, that's all I can remember.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for the game.

I think for future games, don't substitute in players that have been killed earlier on. Keep the votes updated throughout the phase, not just towards the end. Keep the list updated for all the players in the game and have a separate list for players who are dead; don't just move them around.

This thats true in had no idea they inned a dead player. There were so many player who were ready to sub in.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the game.

A lot of times I could only give the vote count at the end of the phase because I can't access AB at school. What do you mean by separate list? Isn't that what I did in the OP?

shade0180

Kin
75💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks.

Would be easier if i wasn't limited to one action per night or if I can use skill during the day phase, but that's how shit goes.

I basically have like this much ability but either I go for my wincon or troll the town.

redirect.
Roleblock
2- shot kill
1 shot abduct.

Last edited:
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused, were there only 3 serial killers in the set up? What were their individual roles/abilities? Did they know who each other were?

Also, I had Ryu and Soulkiller as "mafia," but shade escaped my vision! Oh well.

Also, @All_Red , nice profile picture! I'm reading that series right now : )

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'm confused, were there only 3 serial killers in the set up? What were their individual roles/abilities? Did they know who each other were?

Also, I had Ryu and Soulkiller as "mafia," but shade escaped my vision! Oh well.

Thanks! I read the series in a day, it was too good. Still waiting for the next chapter!

Idk how shade escaped your vision, he was clearly sus from the get-go =_=

shade0180

Kin
75💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no we don't know shit about each other.

Also I'm not a serial killer I'm basically as good as vanilla independent with protection at the start of the game.

Greetings player, you are the Regular-sized Sharks an Addict Dead Killer and an Independent.

[Addict]: You will receive a predefined item for each time you add +5 sharks to your squad.

[Dead Killer]: Target a dead player and eat their bodies. Each time you do will gain +5 sharks to your squad.

Every time you get attacked, you will lose -5 sharks, -10 if attacked by a meg. If attacked at 5 sharks, then you will be reset to zero and have to start all over. If attacked at zero, then you will die. Lynches kill you immediately.

You win when you have eaten all the players in the game.
this is the extent of my ability. I can only eat dead town, also addict ability is completely wrong.

I only get predefined item/skill if I ate a dead power role, I also can't eat dead Sk/meg.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players potential alignment:

@TheLukando - Lean Wolf
@Oreki_Houtarou - Lean Town
@sadslick - N/A
@Michelle - Town
@Alice in Noodleland - Town
@Cemeteries - Lean Wolf
@shade0180 - Lean Wolf
@Elmage G Ace - Town
@AbuHumaid - N/A
@Ryu Kishi - Wolf
@All_Red - Natural but lean Town
@SoulKiller - Lean Wolf
@PoisonedSquid - Natural
@Dragomir - Civilian
So I have all them(Scum) right apart from Lukundo and Cemeteries(You all lynched all of them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Tbh if i still stayed in the game I will drop Ceme and Lukundo from my Scum list and put them as Natural.

SK made a good decision to kill sleeping and me.

Glad that @Oreki_Houtarou is not Scum. He always give me uneasy feeling throughout this game.

@Michelle you need to be more confident. You stop following my advice after Ryu Kishi lynched. We both know right that Alice is sure Town??

Last edited:
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks! I read the series in a day, it was too good. Still waiting for the next chapter!

Idk how shade escaped your vision, he was clearly sus from the get-go =_=
I have to catch up, I haven't read it in a couple months ;_;

I wasn't townreading him, I don't think, but I thought Abu/Cemeteries/Alice were more suspicious than him. I didn't notice him too much. I stopped trying to solve the game after night 2.
no we don't know shit about each other.

Also I'm not a serial killer I'm basically as good as vanilla independent with protection at the start of the game.
Ah, I see. The game seems kind of town-sided then, unless SoulKiller and Ryu could kill independently?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad that @Oreki_Houtarou is not Scum. He always give me uneasy feeling throughout this game.
I thought Oreki was town based off the day 1 vote counts - it was tied between Poison-chan and him with 2 votes each. He could have voted in self-preservation, or one of his teammates (but as it turns out, there was no team in the game) could have voted easily, but because no one broke the tie or attempted to start another train, it seemed like there was little concern over who was lynched that day, indicating the trains were town.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa, I knew Alice is town but also she made a post who made me doubt it so i voted her. You know the moment when you think you find a scum slip. You cannot forget about it and lynch to become more sure of your Poe.
I don't regret her lynch because she won with town.

I do regret lynching Luk because he could only win with town by surviving. This mistake was a rl with multitabling effect in that day. I was too tired to check the game to see when is Eod.

Also i had Oreki as town since day 1 and i was very confident about it.
I had to find a certain role to become my mason partener, in the last night after i tryed my chances with Ansa, Sadslick, Ceme, Alice and Poison 2 without succes, i put my towniest read in my PM to Drago. When the mason chat was opened i knew we can win this game.

@Dragomir, when you can please post all the roles and the link to DVC.

Reactions: Houtarou

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of times I could only give the vote count at the end of the phase because I can't access AB at school. What do you mean by separate list? Isn't that what I did in the OP?
I meant have the original player list as a separate list. And then the updated list with who is dead and who is not a live as a separate list (but still including all the players).

You moved the players from the original list into the the other list and it was confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.