Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It really annoys me when people say "oh look at those votes and wagons." But doing nothing about it. They are not voting for anyone and just watching things unfold. This is scummy for me because you are not contributing really. You just say "oh whelp i will wait and see how this person flips and if it's red then good job! If he is green then I will just look at the people who voted him.".

You need to take actions into your own hand. If you view a person scum then vote for him if you have good reasoning behind it. But if you view a player as scum and you are not voting for him because you don't wanna draw attention to yourself then that is suspicious in itself.

Reactions: Just_Red

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We should lynch SK. However, he’s helping. **** it if he’s scum. He’s actually active. I hate to say it but I’m volume clearing him temporarily.
I can't even take you seriously mate. You basically said that you view me as scum because I am well spoken. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? It's like me coming up to you and saying I hate how you write therefor you are scum.

You did jack shit this entire game. You did not even read the entire thread. So, please save come back to me when you have something worth looking at. Provide reads do anything other than "SoulKiller is well spoken person. Therefor, he is scum." This is how I generally write anywhere you see me.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't even take you seriously mate. You basically said that you view me as scum because I am well spoken. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? It's like me coming up to you and saying I hate how you write therefor you are scum.

You did jack shit this entire game. You did not even read the entire thread. So, please save come back to me when you have something worth looking at. Provide reads do anything other than "SoulKiller is well spoken person. Therefor, he is scum." This is how I generally write anywhere you see me.
If you could care to actually read what I have written it would also say something around the lines of “He cards too much about how he’s being perceived and he’s too careful with his wording” yeah I didn’t like how formal you are but that’s a side issue. I’m not the only one that’s noticed how sensitive and lightly you’re treading around the thread either. Elmage noticed. Sure that’s like 2 people in X players still alive but it’s enough to notice it happens

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
When i asked about reads you told me that he is town. When i ask why, you say you didn't look into him much. So why is he town?
I asked especially because you could say you don't know but you copied my read on him and i don't buy this. He plays almost the same as both town and wolf and he is better than you saw until now.

A townie have to know all playlist. Just mafia is careless.

You see, i noticed long ago that he plays scummy as town. I have to think twice before voting him. If i will consider him suspicious enough i will vote him.

this is bad AtE. I like you very much as person and as player.
It's not like i want to shade you. I am convinced you are wolf in this game. Did you read my posts? If you give me after my Iso an answer i expect i will unvote you.
For now, as not interested in thread, players and with scummy behaviour my vote stays.
But as person, never doubt i am on your side.

these all are good words, i will wait your answer at my ideas above.
When i asked about reads you told me that he is town. When i ask why, you say you didn't look into him much. So why is he town?
I asked especially because you could say you don't know but you copied my read on him and i don't buy this. He plays almost the same as both town and wolf and he is better than you saw until now.
He is town cause I dont got a reason to think he is mafia. So, I defult him as town. My logic is town till proven mafia. (the opposite to SK's)

A townie have to know all playlist. Just mafia is careless.
I never knew that but I get that. I'll make time to investigate him.

this is bad AtE. I like you very much as person and as player.
It's not like i want to shade you. I am convinced you are wolf in this game. Did you read my posts? If you give me after my Iso an answer i expect i will unvote you.
For now, as not interested in thread, players and with scummy behaviour my vote stays.
But as person, never doubt i am on your side.
<3
I never meant that you hated me as a person, sorry for the misunderstanding!
I was stating that after I explained myself you still didn't seem convinced and focused on scum reading me. As if you were targeting me.
I explained myself to my possible best, so I cant say anything more other then in game reads and stuff.
Why do i have the littlest reason to vote you? We all play the same game. We all have the same read about you and you didn't convince us. I see you only posted AtE for me because you know i am the most emotional as player.
I see you as wolf. Shark. Meg.
This is the biggest reason to vote you. I may be still wrong, so i am ready to read your posts and reevaluate if needed.
First I want to clarify I did not intentionally attack your emotions or plan on using emotion as a form of munpilation to convince you or anyone.
Secondly, are you saying that what makes me mainly sus is because of my "attack" on you?

I will go to sleep now, if i can wake up before Eod i will be here.
Good night everyone
Night!

I'll give you benefit of doubt for now, but you're still suspicious

Unvote @Ryu Kishi
Okay... so who are you going to vote now?
what do you think about shade?

Nice. I woke up and felt it can be morning. Something ia not right in this game. Who agrees is too quiet?
Morning!

Let's look at the votes. Red is starting another wagon instead voting Ryu, the counterwagon.
What do you say?
I'm not voting Ryu, cause I dont see him as my major sus. Shade seems very sus to me.

I think i have some mafia in the Red wagon, until i think better
Unvote @All_Red
Yay!

not convinced by her reasoning tbh.
what can I say that could convince you. What are you looking for, that will satisfy your sus.
Also, the inactives bothers me. The probability for them to be all mafia is very low, i can say null.
So i have to doubt that AbuHumaid, Cemeteries and Shade should be voted today. Without input from their slots we are in the dark.

Instead, at least one of the actives players of today are mafia.

SoulKiller has 24 posts today.
his last post from previous day and firts from today:

He comes first and votes. Bare vote, no explanation.

Alice has a record of 18 posts today which is a lot for her.
Again, last and first

Ngl now i don't understand why she received that like. Can i be paranoid and say this is terrible?

TheLuk has 34 posts
last and first

What i want is to check the active players from today.

I will post this and answer because i noticed a new post.
I will continue further if i can stay awake.
Interesting!

Can I help?
how about reads, questions for players, votes on suspects?

How long until DP ends? tbh votes on All_Red is bothering me, but what's more is that two players on my suspicion list votes for her.

If I have enough time left I'll try reanalysis of All_Reds post, ignoring the 'End now' incident, but if she gets lynched and turns out town then I'll have a scum for y'all
who spasifcly is on your scum list that voted me.

Hard to say mafia could very well be among inactive but we can't do anything about it because they are inactive. Best course of action is for the mod to straight up mod kill them tbh, that's what I would do. Them not contributing is harming everyone. If we push to lynch one of them we will be getting little to no new information out of them so they are just straight up useless.
That true, I guess the best course of action would be to focus on the actives. But about the inactives that have posted before, but only posted fluff? What do we do about them?

No need for explanation when it's obvious. She pulled a stunt that is extremely anti townie. If we gonna give people chances whenever they mess up might as well just beat around the bush.
the move isnt extremely anti town. If anything it seems third party at most. It endangers mafia, and it doenst help town. Now that I said this, you guys are gonna assume I'm 3rd party, but maybe me pointing this fact out will stop this assumption.

Ye I was having food
Fluff, fluff, fluff

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you could care to actually read what I have written it would also say something around the lines of “He cards too much about how he’s being perceived and he’s too careful with his wording” yeah I didn’t like how formal you are but that’s a side issue. I’m not the only one that’s noticed how sensitive and lightly you’re treading around the thread either. Elmage noticed. Sure that’s like 2 people in X players still alive but it’s enough to notice it happens
You said I care too much about how I am perceived but do I really care? Engaging with people and stating what I find bothersome about their posts is normal thing I do in any game. Does not necessarily mean I care. It's just pointing out the flaws I see and if they stick with it then I honestly could care less they gain just gain more scum points for me. If I truly cared, I would give your posts more than a mere reply last DP. But you are like a sitting duck. Contributing little to nothing and expect something to change.

He seems p active and engaging but I take back his free pass.
Ofcourse, you will take it back. Calling you out in your stuff did not sit well with you huh?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
It really annoys me when people say "oh look at those votes and wagons." But doing nothing about it. They are not voting for anyone and just watching things unfold. This is scummy for me because you are not contributing really. You just say "oh whelp i will wait and see how this person flips and if it's red then good job! If he is green then I will just look at the people who voted him.".

You need to take actions into your own hand. If you view a person scum then vote for him if you have good reasoning behind it. But if you view a player as scum and you are not voting for him because you don't wanna draw attention to yourself then that is suspicious in itself.
I agree.

Mafia will always trying to stay active as possible as they can. If not all 2 or 3 of them will.
Hey, did you investigate Michelle last NP? Like you said you would. Unless you weren't the investigator?

Ofcourse, this is not all I have to say michelle but I am dealing with the situation one by one.
You are going to look really scummy once if I get lynched, but i must say, your reasoning for me is based on the lack of reads on everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.