Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
There was supposed to be way extra time for the DP before it ended. I was waiting for posion chan to come online and improve her situation hence why I told the host that it's not cool to end everything all of a sudden when we were told we have 12 extra hours to the DP. I had my vote on poison because she was the most suspicious for me at that moment. The game has to move on and best way to gain any sort of information is by voting. I used mine you see and you did not.

Also, when all of that happened I was away and briefly skimmed through it with my phone. By the time I made it back home DP ended. The fact that poison flipped townie made me even more way of all_red stunt since it looks like a mafia who wanted to lock votes on two townies and get them lynched.
Im not sure two towns were going to get lynched. But i get your argument. I would sus me too, but when yoh put your argument to question, like what else would mafia gain other then a temporary lynch gain, then you start to see a incident that is too easy to figure to be mafia imo

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
eh I feel like I contributed enough in this DP. Honestly, if people wanna lynch me for stating my mind and actually trying to do something as townie to catch scum. Then please lynch me this DP and get it over with. This way you can actually focus on capturing scum. That being said, I gotta go good luck on whatever choice you guys make.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not trying to find scum? all the stuff I pointed out so far regarding people actions etc which I considered scummy does not factor at all? if i really was doing nothing as you suggest I would of voted for all_red and called it a day. You voting for no one looks scummy for you michelle.
I said that Red's wagon is ugly. Between you, Ryu and Alice are at least 1 wolf.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh I feel like I contributed enough in this DP. Honestly, if people wanna lynch me for stating my mind and actually trying to do something as townie to catch scum. Then please lynch me this DP and get it over with. This way you can actually focus on capturing scum. That being said, I gotta go good luck on whatever choice you guys make.
gamethrowing?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay, rl have priority in front of games. I didn't receive from you the answer i expected but to vote you now after you left is not in my habit because i'll look coward in my eyes.
Anyway you are not the lonely wolf if you are not town.
I need to search a wolf pack.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Looking at this all, here are new reads:
Ryu: scum lean: despite almost always having scum play style his vote upon me seems like a worthless bandwagon using reasons that others already stated. No real reasons.
Michelle: town lean: contributing to town and frequently questioning
Elmage: town lean: asking questions, and investigating
Alice: null lean: too little reads on her, she seems nuetral imo, as if distancing herslef away form teh game
Ansa: null: he contributes to town, and answers question. His tone is off thus he is town imo
Luke: town: contributing, answering questions, lacks reads though
SK: null: I would put him as scum but he is contributing and playing well, he just has a hard reluctance to change vote, even when evidence provides imo
Shade: scum lean: posts fluff, not much content
I dunno what to say about anyone else.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am very tired and i have to vote. My scum pool to say so had Cemeteries, AbuHumaid and Sadslick, with Red. I changed my mind about Red for now and i hate to go against any of them as inactives.
But lately i am sure that at least two wolves are very actives.

Serching for activity i saw Ansa posted over 70 posts today.
That was random, i don't susoect him. Still lately he is quiet.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like it. I am too tired to think. I will return to my reads and vote AbuHumaid because his vote in the first day was odd.

Vote @AbuHumaid

also i have a question; how much time takes to make a comment for a vote you have faith in Elmage?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm actually

Unvote shade0180
Vote Poison Chan

I feel better having my vote on poison chan currently ^^
SK votes poison
Good way to start is by giving your read list currently if possible?
SK replies to poison, asking for reads
So far town leans (just saying they appear more town than others for now)
1. Ansatsuken
2. Michelle

Neutral
1. Soulkiller
2. Zorro

Probably scum
1. Shade
2. Oreki
3. Ryu (not sure about him)

No reads
1. Cemetries
2. Elmage
3. Poisonsquid
Post automatically merged:

Actually I'll put Michelle and Ryu in the neutral list for now.
Poison's reply
I dislike the fact that you are still using meta read to justify people actions. So what if he is a vet player? even the most experienced players can still make mistakes.
SK doesn't like that she's using metas. OK.
The formality of this seems made up and what he's saying seems like a scum trying to look like they're solving. eg. "I am currently asking multiple people for reads" and "It helps a lot in my readings as well which i will post soon enough". I feel like this comes from a scum that looks like they're trying to be helpful. Also (ironic Ik) but it seems like they're repeating themselves quite a bit. Sooo

vote @SoulKiller
Luk pointed out something important here, Sk asks for reads (which is ok) get's peoples thoughts and opinions and all, when he finally posted his own reads, there was actually nothing new, most of it was just restating/organizing what others say, basically it could mean he wants to check everyone's knowledge so he wouldn't reveal new info, but I could be wrong, perhaps I overestimate his abilities, or maybe he's scum

1. He votes Poison based on the fact that she's using meta reads to justify actions, that's basically what most people are doing when they say 'I know this person, he wouldn't do this/that' he also disregards Poison's reply, more like ignores it, sloppy

2. Originally has All_Red as town, but changes his mind after she pushed for vote lock (keep in mind they both voted for the same person >> Poison)

3. He was the first to vote poison, based on meta reads. In fairness, the Zoro issue didn't help either, it made poison look sus

4. He hasn't provided new reads based on the new info, he just decided to stick with All_Red (which is fine) but the thng is, if that post didn't exists, he wouldn't have any reason to sus her (he actually gave All_Red town read in the beginning)

Verdict, you're either very sloppy in this game (perhaps due to some reasons his head is not fully in the game) or you're a mafia

My effectiveness is fading... @_@

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
At the look of things, im going to get lynched wich is really unfortunate for town.
Here are the people I think are most likely scum on me:
Ryu
Alice

Unlike SK who acually provides valid reasoning throught confontation on his vote on me they have yet to provide any reasons for my vote. So i hope whoever is investigator and check in either of these two. I will be active till Eod so yea. Just wanted to start this.

Status
Not open for further replies.