MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in case 4-5 scum team format players can go relaxed but in team of 3 you need to be alert of the players flavor and plan ahead. I like 3 scum team format in 14er game that will test how good of a players are.
A 15 players game cannot have 5 anti town players.

1 mislynch D1 and D2
1 NK N1 and N2

and the game is already in LyLo.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to play a multiball, it was one of the funniest games i played at MU.

It was an open setup, with vengefull townies, 9 players and 2 mafia teams (of 1 main player plus 1 mafia goon where if the main mafia is lynched the goon dies too but if he is killed by vengefull townie the goon survives). We can always have here 9 players to play this setup.

Edited to complete the setup

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah it between him lynching Scum in D2 or He kill me at night before too late. If he's Mafia he may trying to bus. It pretty weird for an experienced player always mislynch and unable to catch one scum going into third day.

I know how to read SoulKiller. And my feelings.

RN I need a practice to read Michelle
I wouldn't say so easy i can read SK. I hope we will play together again.

Why do you need practice? it's hard to read me?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good game everyone you guys did a good job ^^

Nah it between him lynching Scum in D2 or He kill me at night before too late. If he's Mafia he may trying to bus. It pretty weird for an experienced player always mislynch and unable to catch one scum going into third day.
You can't lynch what does not exist Ansa. Besides alot of outside factors played into the people I had my vote on to get lynched so meh.

P.S : I killed you because I wanted to be the one to send you back to your hiatus away from mafia.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't say so easy i can read SK. I hope we will play together again.

Why do you need practice? it's hard to read me?
Tbh still waiting to play with SoulKiller where he's a Townie. In Madie's haunted house game he's Town but get corrupted thus I'm unable to see his Town catching Scum skill.

Practice to read you when you're Wolf. It very easy for me to trust you so its very dangerous.

Reactions: Michelle

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw i think 3player serial is always a challenge. So what happens if soul killer and ryu kishi decided to kill one another unknowingly i am curious how would that go. It was good ryu and SK were veteran players they figured out there role well. Same to shade he has been playing mafia for many years .

Its a challenging game for scums because you need to play extraordinary . You cant go inactive or lurk in these format. A slip will cost a lot . My figures but i always enjoy dragos game he comes up with witty role he is like Aries in some way .
PS:Ah i see they knew of each other welps that makes sense.
Why would they when they were informed of each other and could win together?

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theme: The Meg

Players:

Town: 13

Jonas Taylor - Odd Night Discriminating Poisoner, Even Night Tracker 1-shot Bulletproof(Discriminating - poison won't work on certain aligned players, aka townies).
Suyin - Even Night Updated Role Blocker
Meiyang - Beloved Hider
Dr. Minway Zhang - Cop
Jack Morris - Miller Gifter(Passive)
Jaxx - Watcher
DJ - Bus Driver
Fat Kid on beach - Vanilla
Fat Kid's mother - Mason Recruiter(secondary wincon of finding son)
Pippin the Dog - Vanilla
David E. Jordan - Vanilla
Dude on the raft - Vanilla
Toshi - Vanilla

Indiependent: 3
Megalodon 1 - Conditional Immune Serial Killer
Megalodon 2 - Conditional Immune Serial Killer
Medium-sized Sharks - Addict Dead Killer
Innocent Civilian - Host

Megalodon 1 has full on bulletproof, to kill him he needs to be poisoned with the special green poison which only Jonas can access. He is detection immune as long as he doesn't kill anybody once he does RIP that. If he does kill someone it will be announced in the game thread that there is a Megalodon on the loose, special mechanics will take place.

Megalodon 2 is basically the same but he can only do anything once the first megalodon dies, once that happens he will pop out and eat the first megalodon gaining "Assimilator". He will be no longer detection immune.

Medium-sized Sharks starts out as 5 medium-sized sharks, if a player dies they will go eat them and gain 5+ medium-sized. To win it would have to eat every single player in the game. If they're one of the last remaining 2 players then the other player will be end-gamed. It will lose 5 sharks if targeted by a killing attack, it will lose 10 if targeted by a megalodon. Every time the sharks get more of each other, they will receive a predefined ability. If they get attacked then they will be rest to zero and have to start over again, they will still keep their abilities. If they get attacked while at zero, they will then die.

Mechanics:
When the first Megalodon is revealed the Cop role becomes a paranoid Cop(won't be notified), the Bus Driver becomes a Pessimistic Bus Driver(will be notified). If the first megalodon dies then they will go back to normal.

Updated Role Blocker is that if it targets the medium-sized sharks then it will kill it, anybody else then it role block them.

At the start of the first DP, town will be notified that there are 66 civilians in a designated area. Each night a certain amount of them will die depending on the sharks(Megalodons will take 5 while medium-size sharks take 1, only the first megalodon can take 5 people, second one will have to wait until the first one dies). If all the civilians die then town will lose the game while all the sharks win.

A "shop" will be implemented in the game that is only up due to Jack Morris as he is a rich man. The shop contains a special enclosure to protect them from shark attacks. Players can go into the shop and purchase an enclosure, they'll be protect by all shark attacks for the night. They may not use their action during that night if they do so and will be unable to purchase one again for the one night. If Morris dies then the shop will be taken away forever.

Pippin becomes survivor if the first shark doesn't die by the start of D4.
I feel like the civilian mechanic was not enough to put things more in scum's favor as Shade could only passively kill one of them and there were a lot of civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.