The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My reaction to the latest chapter (panels compiled by me). Thought you guys might appreciate! <3

You must be registered for see images
I really like it and it's so true. I think it's funny the way that anytime Kishimoto writes, it inadvertently can be related or in thanks to Itachi. xD

People should check out the latest ep if they haven't already. It's available on the first page of course, or you can got to this website:
Naruto Shippuden Episode 366

I liked seeing Tobirama alot (he's one of my favs). And of course Hashirama (every moment with him is funny). Hiruzen I didn't have anything against seeing and Minato (I'm neutral towards, but it was fun seeing him as well). ^^

Love Itachi as a 7 yr old kid:

He looked so cute and it's impressive that a 7 yr old can go on missions alone, do research on his clan as well as the foundations of the village, read ancient tablets, and understand the gravity of the situation, while all the other ones are at home playing with their toys. And this is all when he's 7, mind you. He also graduated from the Academy at age 7...he was genin (Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura early pt1) level even then. Then he awakened his sharingan at age 8 and mastered 3-tomoe techs. This brat grew up fast. U_U xD <3

And I'm liking the fact that Itachi was a badass and a prodigy, even as a teen when most kids that were 12 were just genin and learning the ropes:

Not only did I have him kill his brethren…I also had him bear the false charge of traitor and keep tabs on the Akatsuki all by himself. From the time he was a small child, Itachi paid attention to the teachings and signs of our predecessors that no one else gave heed to. He was a sensitive child who understood our village’s past and our shinobi. And perhaps due to that, the trappings of a clan never bound Itachi. He was able to think ahead about the future of shinobi and of the village and constantly had misgivings regarding those futures. Even at the age of seven, he thought like a Hokage.-Hiruzen

I knew it. Sasuke wants to compete with Itachi and his hair flying in the wind scene. He nearly pulls it off...but it's just not the same without the actual wind flying through his hair. XD

And of course we get a flashback of that "You don't have to ever forgive me. Because no matter what path you decide from now on, just remember that I will always love you" scene. ;_;

^Ep gifs

These gifs are quite saddening however:

Spying on his own clan isn't fun. Those were the missions he was on. :/ Those are the people he cares about and loves, as well as grew up with. Too bad that the clan/Fugaku and elders/Hiruzen could't settle their differences. Both sides screwed up massively here. U_U Hiruzen even admitted he did already in the manga, in the Kakashi Anbu arc, and in today's ep.

I like this gif of Itachi and Shisui (I thought it looked cool :) ):

Uchiha Magazine:

The Uchiha need their own magazine. They're the dramatic, driving force of this manga, after all.

Cute Picture (dat brotherly love):

And Hashirama made me laugh a few times in the latest ep:

Best moments in the latest episode:

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like it and it's so true. I think it's funny the way that anytime Kishimoto writes, it inadvertently can be related or in thanks to Itachi. xD

People should check out the latest ep if they haven't already. It's available on the first page of course, or you can got to this website:
Naruto Shippuden Episode 366

I liked seeing Tobirama alot (he's one of my favs). And of course Hashirama (every moment with him is funny). Hiruzen I didn't have anything against seeing and Minato (I'm neutral towards, but it was fun seeing him as well). ^^

Love Itachi as a 7 yr old kid:

He looked so cute and it's impressive that a 7 yr old can go on missions alone, do research on his clan as well as the foundations of the village, read ancient tablets, and understand the gravity of the situation, while all the other ones are at home playing with their toys. And this is all when he's 7, mind you. He also graduated from the Academy at age 7...he was genin (Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura early pt1) level even then. Then he awakened his sharingan at age 8 and mastered 3-tomoe techs. This brat grew up fast. U_U xD <3

And I'm liking the fact that Itachi was a badass and a prodigy, even as a teen when most kids that were 12 were just genin and learning the ropes:

Not only did I have him kill his brethren…I also had him bear the false charge of traitor and keep tabs on the Akatsuki all by himself. From the time he was a small child, Itachi paid attention to the teachings and signs of our predecessors that no one else gave heed to. He was a sensitive child who understood our village’s past and our shinobi. And perhaps due to that, the trappings of a clan never bound Itachi. He was able to think ahead about the future of shinobi and of the village and constantly had misgivings regarding those futures. Even at the age of seven, he thought like a Hokage.-Hiruzen

I knew it. Sasuke wants to compete with Itachi and his hair flying in the wind scene. He nearly pulls it off...but it's just not the same without the actual wind flying through his hair. XD

And of course we get a flashback of that "You don't have to ever forgive me. Because no matter what path you decide from now on, just remember that I will always love you" scene. ;_;

^Ep gifs

These gifs are quite saddening however:

Spying on his own clan isn't fun. Those were the missions he was on. :/ Those are the people he cares about and loves, as well as grew up with. Too bad that the clan/Fugaku and elders/Hiruzen could't settle their differences. Both sides screwed up massively here. U_U Hiruzen even admitted he did already in the manga, in the Kakashi Anbu arc, and in today's ep.

I like this gif of Itachi and Shisui (I thought it looked cool :) ):

Uchiha Magazine:

The Uchiha need their own magazine. They're the dramatic, driving force of this manga, after all.

Cute Picture (dat brotherly love):

And Hashirama made me laugh a few times in the latest ep:

Best moments in the latest episode:

Chie, that post was... was just... so many feels!! :NO: :T_T:

I also thought that the part where they showed wind through the grownup Itachi's hair was just... :ls:

I usually don't use so many emoticons, but that is really what I felt. xD

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Glad that you liked the post. :)

lol. Minator93 Itachi troll thread: XD

Edit: Kishimoto approves the storylines for the games. (So the fights in the past games: Itachi vs Kisame before Itachi goes to fight Sasuke and die are canon. As is the upcoming storyline for the Akatsuki in the new game that provides a 1hr background on each member.)

:happy:

Apparently, in Kishimoto's head canon, Itachi can cook. XD

He even breaks out his sharingan, even resorting to MS so that he can cook Sasuke the perfect meal. Dat brotherly love. His serious face is really funny to me though. It's like : "This is for my little brother, it must be perfect and precise!". Itachi even makes cooking look badass. I didn't even think that was possible.

Looks like Minato is going to be having some competition. XD

Take notes, Minato. You may be able to work a pink apron like no other shinobi in the Naruverse while cooking/washing dishes and look fabulous while doing it, but no one can look as badass as Itachi in an apron whilst cooking. U_U It's serious business with Mangekyo Sharingan users.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintõki1

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can i join? :)
Of course you can. :happy: As soon as the owner, KayaUzumaki, logs on you shall be added to the members' list. U_U

In the meantime, you should check out and join these as well:

And you can definitely post anything you want relating to the character in this FC as well. :)

Korowa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO. They do need a magazine.

Off topic but funny how the Uchiha were manipulated so easily. Hagoromo left a warning on that tablet so that people wouldn't progress in doujutsu and not follow that path, but BZ changed that. He made it seem like there was no hope left in the world except through IT. We don't know if Kagami ever read the tablet, but it's confirmed that Shisui and Itachi did. They were the only ones we know of that didn't follow that path and actually went the right way. Makes them more likeable out of the Uchiha. They just weren't interested in self-gain and didn't care enough to follow a tablet that they don't even know who created like the rest of the Uchiha were gullible enough to do.

Reactions: Chie

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course! Welcome to the FC! :happy: The FC's owner, Kaya, will add you as soon as she returns! ^^

BEEP. :glomp^^ :glomp: :hug: School's finally over for you?? Sweet! :hooray: Great to hear!! :x3:
RYOKU. :hug: :glomp: :happy: yeah!! I had my last final today!! :yayy: I'm so excited for summer!
Yeah!!! :)

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off topic but funny how the Uchiha were manipulated so easily. Hagoromo left a warning on that tablet so that people wouldn't progress in doujutsu and not follow that path, but BZ changed that. He made it seem like there was no hope left in the world except through IT. We don't know if Kagami ever read the tablet, but it's confirmed that Shisui and Itachi did. They were the only ones we know of that didn't follow that path and actually went the right way. Makes them more likeable out of the Uchiha. They just weren't interested in self-gain and didn't care enough to follow a tablet that they don't even know who created like the rest of the Uchiha were gullible enough to do.
Well. In terms of having sound moral standards, being perceptive, understanding the situation around them and the possible consequences & the like, Kagami, Shisui, and Itachi were certainly a step above all the rest. Certainly does make them more likeable.

Not really a fan of the original Uchiha clan (Fugaku and the rest bar the 4 main Uchiha we have-so not including Madara, Sasuke, Itachi, and Obito) or the elders. Those two sides were just as bad imo, they had separate ideals but were equally as stubborn. While the Uchiha weren't really oppressed and didn't have the right to do a coup. They should have negotiated for more political power. Not go against their own home and start a conflict to take total control of it. When Obito told Sasuke the "truth", the only thing that was the truth was what involved Itachi (all of it was true bar that he didn't kill Shisui. Shisui commited suicide in front of him. ;_;, but everything he said regarding the Uchiha/Senju situation was slanted-though I guess that's expected because he's an Uchiha (and a closeminded one unlike the good 3) and wished to manipulate Sasuke, which worked for a few 100 chapters, lol xD ). While the elders shouldn't have made a 13 yr old kid take on that mission, no matter how qualified he might seem. Or stop the KA, if Danzo hadn't done that, then the Uchiha would still be alive today. I'm really tired of hearing both sides from these annoying individuals.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi guys! Since school is finally over, I'll be more active now! =D
^^Same here. Congratulations on finishing your exams! :)

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted here -.-
But, I come bearing good news. Since the wank has died down reasonably, I'm gonna post my Itachi thread tomorrow.
Just to hype you all up, it's going to be called "Itachi Uchiha: Beyond the Reanimation" :cool:

Now, I have a task for those who want to help a brotha out a bit.

Normally in my threads, I'll put a GIF at the top. Something cool that sets the mood. I've been looking for an Edo Itachi GIF, but I'm not finding any that are too intriguing. If any of you have (or know of) some epic ones, I'd appreciate it if you shared them (here, of course, everyone should enjoy some Itachi U_U )

That is all. Thanks in advance :win:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:happy: :x3: I'm so glad you're done with school haha. XD
Haha I am too XD

But, I come bearing good news. Since the wank has died down reasonably, I'm gonna post my Itachi thread tomorrow.
Just to hype you all up, it's going to be called "Itachi Uchiha: Beyond the Reanimation" :cool:

Normally in my threads, I'll put a GIF at the top. Something cool that sets the mood. I've been looking for an Edo Itachi GIF, but I'm not finding any that are too intriguing. If any of you have (or know of) some epic ones, I'd appreciate it if you shared them (here, of course, everyone should enjoy some Itachi U_U )

Thanks Naoya! :)

It has been; welcome back! That's awesome!

I don't know of any, but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find anything good! :)

*EDIT*I found this picture, it's not a gif but it's still pretty cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hey, man. :happy: Glad you're back! I'm excited for your Itachi thread!! :x3:

I don't know if any of these interest you, but I'll give it a shot haha. xD

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edit: Kishimoto approves the storylines for the games. (So the fights in the past games: Itachi vs Kisame before Itachi goes to fight Sasuke and die are canon. As is the upcoming storyline for the Akatsuki in the new game that provides a 1hr background on each member.)

:happy:

Apparently, in Kishimoto's head canon, Itachi can cook. XD

He even breaks out his sharingan, even resorting to MS so that he can cook Sasuke the perfect meal. Dat brotherly love. His serious face is really funny to me though. It's like : "This is for my little brother, it must be perfect and precise!". Itachi even makes cooking look badass. I didn't even think that was possible.

Looks like Minato is going to be having some competition. XD

Take notes, Minato. You may be able to work a pink apron like no other shinobi in the Naruverse while cooking/washing dishes and look fabulous while doing it, but no one can look as badass as Itachi in an apron whilst cooking. U_U It's serious business with Mangekyo Sharingan users.
That was hilarious. I mean they did show him needing a 3Tomoe to open a fridge. Oh Itachi-kun. <3 XD

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was hilarious. I mean they did show him needing a 3Tomoe to open a fridge. Oh Itachi-kun. <3 XD
I think the 3-tomoe wasn't just to open the fridge. It's because he always maintained his 3-tomoe sharingan on when he was older. So Kishimoto drew him with that in this OVA as well. xD But the MS...yeah, he needs it to cook. Dat Itachi. <3