The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Rxyninja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

:,(

Reactions: KayaUzumaki

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason Shisui and Itachi felt it was right to attempt Kotoamatsukami on Fugaku is just that, he couldn't be convinced and therefore a genjutsu was necessary to change his mind.

Shisui could use KA in either eye, however, once he'd use that eye, he'd not be able to use it for a decade-it'd be on cool-down.

The eye Shisui could use, Danzo stole. The other eye he gave to Itachi-he'd used prior and in effect, it was on cool-down. Itachi even states that it was on cooldown for a decade and therefore, he couldn't use it on Sasuke during their fight. So basically, Shisui's eye was useless to Itachi until he came back as an Edo.

Look at this panel:

Also, I already answered this question to another user before. As to why it was on cool-down & how the timing works out:
It had to have been. Perhaps Shisui used KA in that eye prior on a different mission. Otherwise if it was still active, then he would have just attempted to use it on Fugaku again with that eye instead of giving it to Itachi. Also, Itachi would have just used it on Fugaku if he could. He stated that it had a ten year cool-down time. How would he know that if Shisui never told him?-Shisui had to have used it before and must have told him how long it would remain inactive. Itachi became a nukenin at age 13, he died at age 21 and Sasuke was 15 and a half at the time, then he came back during the war arc as an edo and the eye was ready. Sasuke is currently 17 nearing 18. That seems to be around ten years, it's not that off.
Thanks for such a thorough explanation, Chie! (Again, I want to +rep you but it says I can't U_U) I definitely see what you mean about the 10 year period... I am still a bit confused as to why Shisui didn't use KA before Danzo had a chance to take his eye. XD But I guess the whole story wouldn't have happened in that event!

That was heartwrenching and profound. Thank you for that.

I would like to be a part of this fanclub.

Itachi is by far the best character ive seen on Naruto.
Welcome! You should post some Itachi math problems here. Or Itachi physics problems. ;)

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for such a thorough explanation, Chie! (Again, I want to +rep you but it says I can't U_U) I definitely see what you mean about the 10 year period... I am still a bit confused as to why Shisui didn't use KA before Danzo had a chance to take his eye. XD But I guess the whole story wouldn't have happened in that event!
No problem. :) And, no. You don't need to +rep me anyway. U_U

Well, we don't know why he didn't in the manga. But in the Kakashi Anbu filler arc, the animators had Danzo request to see Shisui prior to him attempting it and then Danzo stole it. So he didn't use it yet because he didn't expect it to be stolen during his conversation with Danzo.

And you're right. If it hadn't happened, then we wouldn't even have a story. XD

That was beautiful and very heart-breaking. Thank you for sharing, Rxy. U_U

However, Itachi was the type to suppress his emotions from an early age, since the age of 4. The only two confirmed times he cried in this series were when he had to eliminate his parents and when he had to leave Sasuke. I don't think he cried at random moments, even when alone. He just held it all in and accepted it. However, quite evidently, he went through hell on earth and felt the greatest amount of pain in the series (mangafact. U_U imo -& yes, in this scenario, my opinion can be a fact.) He was just very mentally-strong and could handle it.

Last edited:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sure. XD Yeah, it's nice to have you back! :yayy: :happy:
It's nice to BE back, if only in little spurts!

Who else misses the innocent ANBU Itachi yet it makes you appreciate the older one at the same time? ;)

I do! I do! He looked absolutely adorable in the Anbu arc.

I hope you get better ^^
And get better, KayaUzumaki!!
Thanks!! <3

Tsukuyomi solos

I want to join
Can i join?
I want to join ^_^
sounds awesome....I wanna join:bouncy:
can I join pretty pwease:O
i'm in ... accept me as a member if you don't mind.
Since I like Itachi a lot and I was told to become a part of this whole thing,I'd like to join I guess ^^

Welcome everyone! Please enjoy yourselves and feel free to post anything about Itachi that strikes your fancy. ^^

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I do! I do! He looked absolutely adorable in the Anbu arc.

Thanks!! <3

Welcome everyone! Please enjoy yourselves and feel free to post anything about Itachi that strikes your fancy. ^^
Kaya is back. :happy:

Hope that you are doing better by the way. God bless. U_U

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaya is back. :happy:

Hope that you are doing better by the way. God bless. U_U
:happy: :yayy:

I'm doing okay. :) My dog accidentally jumped on my injured shoulder today so you can imagine how that felt. But the pain has subsided and I'm mainly hoping it didn't do any damage to the repairs.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This seriously made me cry a little. :T_T: :NO: Poor Itachi! <3

Welcome! It’s good to have you!! :)

I bet!! :glomp^^

Rxyninja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was beautiful and very heart-breaking. Thank you for sharing, Rxy. U_U

However, Itachi was the type to suppress his emotions from an early age, since the age of 4. The only two confirmed times he cried in this series were when he had to eliminate his parents and when he had to leave Sasuke. I don't think he cried at random moments, even when alone. He just held it all in and accepted it. However, quite evidently, he went through hell on earth and felt the greatest amount of pain in the series (mangafact. U_U imo -& yes, in this scenario, my opinion can be a fact.) He was just very mentally-strong and could handle it.
Lol, that's kind of why I admire him. A lot of my family (including me) are very strong emotionally and can handle feeling hurt multiple times before we finally break. :,D

Itachi has some strong ass mental/emotional shields.

Thank you to everyone else who commented about the comic but I can't multi-quote you all because I need to get on with my college work. >_<

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found these and I really wanted to share them. I really like to imagine this amazing alternate universe with the two of them happy. ^_^

Itachi being such an awesome teacher. Naruto has short attention span, as usual. U_U

<3

P.S. In no way am I saying that Itachi or Sasuke are shallow like this, it's just silly :D

Last edited:

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't posted here in a long time, sorry. ._."

I'll be posting more frequently from now on.

:happy: :yayy:

I'm doing okay. :) My dog accidentally jumped on my injured shoulder today so you can imagine how that felt. But the pain has subsided and I'm mainly hoping it didn't do any damage to the repairs.
Last year it was your foot, now it's your shoulder. o-o....Get better soon, then. u_u

Reactions: Chie

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi...I can't even. XD XD XD XD