The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You too!!! :happy: :glomp: :yayy:
Thanks!! :x3: :yayy:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! <3

Awesome! It does my heart good to see new members join. hehe

And y'all do it so well. ;)

And when he looks up with that intense gaze...
You must be registered for see images

MERRY CHRISTMAS... albeit late haha!!! <3 It does my heart good to see new members too! xd Well, thank you, thank you. We do try. ;) =D Ooooh, yes. :nosebleed: :ls: Dat Itachi!!

How was your Christmas, my fellow Itachi lovers? XD
My Christmas was awesome! I got a lot of great gifts I wasn't expecting!! Like Beats headphones. :) I just asked for regular earbuds, not freaking Beats! xD And "Divergent" (Beep XD)

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

MERRY CHRISTMAS... albeit late haha!!! <3 It does my heart good to see new members too! xd Well, thank you, thank you. We do try. ;) =D Ooooh, yes. :nosebleed: :ls: Dat Itachi!!

My Christmas was awesome! I got a lot of great gifts I wasn't expecting!! Like Beats headphones. :) I just asked for regular earbuds, not freaking Beats! xD And "Divergent" (Beep XD)
Great! Oh god, not the Divergent again :leaf:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How was your Christmas, my fellow Itachi lovers? XD
Mine was okay. I got some neat stuff but I knew everything I got since I was there when it was bought. lol And then there was the family argument...but we found out that my cousin is pregnant so that made up for the negative stuff.

Better late than never. ;) Yes, he is massively awesome. :nosebleed:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine was okay. I got some neat stuff but I knew everything I got since I was there when it was bought. lol And then there was the family argument...but we found out that my cousin is pregnant so that made up for the negative stuff.

A family argument? Awhhh :hug: awh congrats for your cousin! :)

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A family argument? Awhhh :hug: awh congrats for your cousin! :)
It's become one of those bad family traditions unfortunately. My aunt and grandmother always cause a problem and ruin a good time. But, like I said, my cousin and his wife informing us of the pregnancy helped offset it some. They had his mother and my grandmother open a gift at the same time with a sonogram picture and baby bibs inside. The reaction is recorded on video. XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great! Oh god, not the Divergent again :leaf:
Hey, I'm just glad I have a new book to read. XD I have this bad habit of rereading a bunch of books I've had on my bookshelf for years. :p

Oh, it's so true. ;) Absolutely. :ls: We wouldn't be in this FC if we didn't think so haha!!

Also, congratulations for your cousin! :rei: <3 That must be exciting!! I bet that video is priceless. XD

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, it's so true. ;) Absolutely. :ls: We wouldn't be in this FC if we didn't think so haha!!

Also, congratulations for your cousin! :rei: <3 That must be exciting!! I bet that video is priceless. XD
Very true. lol

Thanks! I can't wait until the video of it is posted on my cousin's facebook page. My grandmother didn't know what to think until someone pointed out the sonogram. Then she went ballistic. XD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's become one of those bad family traditions unfortunately. My aunt and grandmother always cause a problem and ruin a good time. But, like I said, my cousin and his wife informing us of the pregnancy helped offset it some. They had his mother and my grandmother open a gift at the same time with a sonogram picture and baby bibs inside. The reaction is recorded on video. XD
Awh, that's sad :( :glomp: hahaha that sounds amazing :leaf: XD

Hey, I'm just glad I have a new book to read. XD I have this bad habit of rereading a bunch of books I've had on my bookshelf for years. :p

Hahaha that's okay, we all have our habits :leaf:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awh, that's sad :( :glomp: hahaha that sounds amazing :leaf: XD
Yeah they have issues. I honestly can't stand to be around them for a long period of time.

Havent posted here in awhile. Hello fellow itachi fanatics :3
Bananawolf!!! You have been gone for far too long! Glad to see you back! :bouncy:

hello everyone!!!! :hug:

look at this chibi itachi

Such a cute chibi pic! Those big eyes are the awesome part hehe

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very true. lol

Thanks! I can't wait until the video of it is posted on my cousin's facebook page. My grandmother didn't know what to think until someone pointed out the sonogram. Then she went ballistic. XD
:cool:

You're welcome! :hug: Oh my goodness haha. Your poor grandmother was one of the last to know. XD

Hahaha that's okay, we all have our habits :leaf:
Indeed, my friend, we do. XD

Havent posted here in awhile. Hello fellow itachi fanatics :3
No, you haven't! :rage: Just kidding. <3 Hello, fellow Itachi fanatic!! :glomp^^

hello everyone!!!! :hug:

look at this chibi itachi

Hey there!! :hug:

SO CHIBI. :nosebleed: :ls: Oh my God, he's adorable!!

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone, what are your plans for the new year?:)
Nothing too exciting haha. I'll probably just hang out with some friends and watch a movie at one of their houses. My parents want me to stay off the roads, which would be wise. :| How about you??

I'm going to do something amazing...

SLEEP. :cool: :leaf:
CAN'T. REP. WHY. NOT????? :T_T: :NO:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing too exciting haha. I'll probably just hang out with some friends and watch a movie at one of their houses. My parents want me to stay off the roads, which would be wise. :| How about you??

CAN'T. REP. WHY. NOT????? :T_T: :NO:
That sounds fun! :x3:

XD XD XD because the rep system refuses to recognize entertainment :leaf:

*pops in to FC*

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

*pops out of FC*
Happy new year to you too Kaya! And to everyone as well!!! :happy:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That sounds fun! :x3:

XD XD XD because the rep system refuses to recognize entertainment :leaf:

And to everyone as well!!! :happy:
It was!! :x3: I watched the movie "Stripes" for the first time. :leaf: I'm not really a fan of Bill Murray, but damn, that was funny. xd

... Like YouTube's copyright policy? XD :leaf: BAM. :cool:

Happy New Year, mina!! :hug: :glomp^^ <3 I hope you all stayed safe and enjoyed celebrating!

Reactions: King Of Crows