The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, NB doesn't like Zerochan at all. :| which is frustrating because Zerochan has some of the best pictures! But I love the news ones you posted!! And that AMV... SO SAD. :NO:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, NB doesn't like Zerochan at all. :| which is frustrating because Zerochan has some of the best pictures! But I love the news ones you posted!! And that AMV... SO SAD. :NO:
That's really sad. I hate it when sites get picky like that.

Thanks! I guess I'm in sort of a sullen mood. lol You should look at them again since I had to correct 2 of the links so that the pics would show.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's really sad. I hate it when sites get picky like that.

Thanks! I guess I'm in sort of a sullen mood. lol You should look at them again since I had to correct 2 of the links so that the pics would show.
Honestly. :yeah:

Aww. Yeah, I look up sad AMVs when that happens to me. I'm not sure how it helps, but whatever. XD They look really good! <3 Itachi fanart is so great.

I want to join.*_*
'Ello, 'ello! :hi: Kaya here will add you soon!!

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to join.*_*
Welcome! I will be sending a list of all new members to a mod later tonight so that y'all can be added to the list. ^^

Honestly. :yeah:

Aww. Yeah, I look up sad AMVs when that happens to me. I'm not sure how it helps, but whatever. XD They look really good! <3 Itachi fanart is so great.

'Ello, 'ello! :hi: Kaya here will add you soon!!
I think it's the sympathy/empathy factor. On a happier note, summer classes are finished!

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi pics time!!! :yayy:

So we normally post serious Itachi pics and those are great --- how bout some funny ones? :happy: here you go:

You must be registered for see images

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi pics time!!! :yayy:

So we normally post serious Itachi pics and those are great --- how bout some funny ones? :happy: here you go:

Only two of those pics show up D:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got some orders of "business" to address.

1. The list of new members has been submitted to a mod. Hopefully we will see the updated list soon. :yayy:
2. Best way to view a photo whose link is broken is to copy/paste it from the "Reply with Quote" window. Beep, those were hilarious!
3. Question for everyone in the FC- given what we know of the Rinnegan's activation, do you think Itachi could have eventually awakened it? This is a hypothetical question so address any aspect of it you wish. ;)

Last edited:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kaya haha thanks! I love the Geico one XD and I'm really not sure if he could awaken the rinnegan since he already had the sharingan... so I don't think he could have. But excellent question!!! :yayy:

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi hadn't gotten sick, I bet he would have actually. Personally I think if Itachi had lived under different circumstances, he could have been as strong or stronger than Madara. But itachi would look weird with the rinnegan...so I'm glad that he never did :p

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi hadn't gotten sick, I bet he would have actually. Personally I think if Itachi had lived under different circumstances, he could have been as strong or stronger than Madara. But itachi would look weird with the rinnegan...so I'm glad that he never did :p
He's hotter with the sharingan :ls: heeheehee :x3:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
3. Question for everyone in the FC- given what we know of the Rinnegan's activation, do you think Itachi could have eventually awakened it? This is a hypothetical question so address any aspect of it you wish. ;)
Oh, I definitely think he could've! Maybe later on in his life (if he had gotten that far :T_T: ), but eventually, I believe he could have awakened the Rinnegan.