The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*pops up* Please have some Itachi fanart! Love you all! <3 *disappears again*

You must be registered for see images

Those are amazing pics Ryoku! :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

susano since I can tank anything with it
LOL Looks like I'm the only one who likes Amaterasu. XD

Im drowning in the amazingnessssssss :nosebleed::ls::nosebleed::ls::nosebleed::ls::nosebleed: itachiiiiiiiii :itachi::itachi::itachi: (if some of you still don't know I am a fangirl of itachi by my signature and avatar it is now clear by my reaction to those pictures :D)
No we couldn't tell, Beep. ;) ;)

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im drowning in the amazingnessssssss :nosebleed::ls::nosebleed::ls::nosebleed::ls::nosebleed: itachiiiiiiiii :itachi::itachi::itachi: (if some of you still don't know I am a fangirl of itachi by my signature and avatar it is now clear by my reaction to those pictures :D)
Those are amazing pics Ryoku! :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

I aim to please! ;)

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You didn't! And thank you! That won't be the last of it, for sure!! :heh:

Thanks. =D Well, I guess I'm glad I could help! Was it because you were sick? :eww:
Yep, that's exactly why. I got hit with a really bad migraine yesterday and my ankle is still jacked up.

:T_T::T_T:

[video=youtube;OoWRdwxqlXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoWRdwxqlXc[/video]
I can't rep you for this! :T_T: :noes:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many onion heads haha. XD But, I KNOW!!!!
I know I like my onion heads XD and on the last day of school I watched Sasuke v. Itachi and seeing him die... terrible way to start the summer :NO: there have been so many sad and depressing things in Naruto but being an Itachi fangirl and watching him fall dead... I was moping around completely saddened :noes: Luckily I'm a very lively and happy person so I never stay sad that long XD but that was by far the most depressing part of Naruto in my book. RIP Itachi :ls:

Last edited:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay so here is a question for everyone in the FC. What do you think Itachi's and Sasuke's relationship would be like if Itachi had trusted Sasuke to begin with? Do you think that Sasuke would have sided with him in the massacre of the clan or if it would have been the same circumstance that occurred?

Oh man. I'm sorry! :NO:

It's all good!! <3
Thanks. My head is much better now at least. =D

@Kaya Oooh Migraines suck!! Hope you're all right now. Sucks about the ankle, though!

@Haka Nice amv! :yayy:
That they sure do. I haven't had one that bad in a LONG time. It was probably a combination of pain meds for the ankle, stress, and lack of caffeine that started it. What's funny though is that I got through my presentation just fine and then...WHAMMO!

:NO::noes::T_T::NO::noes::T_T::NO::noes::T_T::NO::noes::T_T::rage::nuts: WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!! DX DX DX DX :NO::NO::NO:
I know right?! It was one of the saddest moments ever. And at that point he was still a "bad" guy, yet I still cried for him.

can i join?
You certainly can! I'll be submitting a list of new members to a mod Friday.

I know I like my onion heads XD and on the last day of school I watched Sasuke v. Itachi and seeing him die... terrible way to start the summer :NO: there have been so many sad and depressing things in Naruto but being an Itachi fangirl and watching him fall dead... I was moping around completely saddened :noes: Luckily I'm a very lively and happy person so I never stay sad that long XD but that was by far the most depressing part of Naruto in my book. RIP Itachi :ls:
I know that feeling. I wanted to mope around when Minato and Kushina's deaths were shown. :T_T:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Onion heads are awesome haha. XD DUDE, that's a horrible way to start a summer, and I'm sorry. D: Yeah, Itachi's death was one, along with Jiraiya and Minato and Kushina. Just terrible. :( :( :(

Okay so here is a question for everyone in the FC. What do you think Itachi's and Sasuke's relationship would be like if Itachi had trusted Sasuke to begin with? Do you think that Sasuke would have sided with him in the massacre of the clan or if it would have been the same circumstance that occurred?
It's kind of hard to say. Sasuke loved Itachi so much, and so a part of me thinks that he would've stayed with Itachi and helped him with the massacre. Yet, Sasuke also took such pride in his clan, and so the other part of me thinks that Sasuke would've tried to protect the Uchihas from Itachi, and their story still would've reached the point of Sasuke hating Itachi and wanting revenge. That's just what I think. o.o

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kaya hmm that's a really tough question... but I'd have to say he would've sided with Itachi in the massacre. Sasuke loved his big brother so much and I think he would understand the circumstances Itachi was facing. I don't think he would kill any of his clan, but I think he would've ran away with Itachi; if this happened they would probably not be apart of the Akatsuki. Itachi would still be alive if that happened... oh god not again :NO:

@Hakai I know! I was like this is NOT the way to start the summer :T_T: I was in total disbelief when it happened cuz Banana told me he didn't die and that Itachi defeated Sasuke so I wouldn't be suspicious so I was talking to her and freaking out saying YOU SAID HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!!! She wrote in one kid's yearbook "Just your friendly reminder that Jiraiya and Itachi are dead. HAGS!" and I hadn't gotten up to either death yet so I was freaking out when she said it was the second death in the book :NO: And the saddest deaths in Naruto are definitely Itachi's, Jiraiya's, Minato's, and Kushina's. I cried so much at Itachi's death and Naruto's reaction to Jiraiya's :noes: I was more really ticked off at Minato and Kushina's death, like they're the most awesome anime parents and they get killed before Naruto even has any memory of them. :rage: OBITO!!!! lol XD

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Hakai I know! I was like this is NOT the way to start the summer :T_T: I was in total disbelief when it happened cuz Banana told me he didn't die and that Itachi defeated Sasuke so I wouldn't be suspicious so I was talking to her and freaking out saying YOU SAID HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!!! She wrote in one kid's yearbook "Just your friendly reminder that Jiraiya and Itachi are dead. HAGS!" and I hadn't gotten up to either death yet so I was freaking out when she said it was the second death in the book :NO: And the saddest deaths in Naruto are definitely Itachi's, Jiraiya's, Minato's, and Kushina's. I cried so much at Itachi's death and Naruto's reaction to Jiraiya's :noes: I was more really ticked off at Minato and Kushina's death, like they're the most awesome anime parents and they get killed before Naruto even has any memory of them. :rage: OBITO!!!! lol XD
The bolded... is so cruel, but it made me LOL. XD XD

Itachi's was very sad because out of the antagonists of the series, he was my absolute favorite. And then we all find out who he really was and that he was actually good, and TEARS WERE SHED!! <3 Then, when he came back again as a Reanimation and left again... GUH. :NO: Minato and Kushina's deaths depressed me because, even while Kushina said that one of them should live to look after Naruto, they both die! Although, the redeeming part of their deaths is that Naruto still had their faith instilled in him. Their love still reached him. So, I ended up crying out of happiness when we found that out.

Now J-Man's death... I cried like a wee baby when he died. I mean, Naruto still had Kakashi and Iruka and Yamato as senseis, but Jiraiya was his master. Jiraiya was his godfather and pretty much the only actual family Naruto had left (yes, I consider godparents to be legitimate parts of a family; Sirius Black, anyone?). I mean, while he learned about Minato and Kushina's death later, Jiraiya's death was the one that impacted him the most. He was depressed, and he moped around, and for a while there, he wasn't the Naruto we all know. Yet, Naruto did was he does best and somehow overcame it.

Okay, maybe that last paragraph was meant for the Naruto FC, but I'm still on-topic here haha!

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi's was very sad because out of the antagonists of the series, he was my absolute favorite. And then we all find out who he really was and that he was actually good, and TEARS WERE SHED!! <3 Then, when he came back again as a Reanimation and left again... GUH. :NO: Minato and Kushina's deaths depressed me because, even while Kushina said that one of them should live to look after Naruto, they both die! Although, the redeeming part of their deaths is that Naruto still had their faith instilled in him. Their love still reached him. So, I ended up crying out of happiness when we found that out.

Now J-Man's death... I cried like a wee baby when he died. I mean, Naruto still had Kakashi and Iruka and Yamato as senseis, but Jiraiya was his master. Jiraiya was his godfather and pretty much the only actual family Naruto had left (yes, I consider godparents to be legitimate parts of a family; Sirius Black, anyone?). I mean, while he learned about Minato and Kushina's death later, Jiraiya's death was the one that impacted him the most. He was depressed, and he moped around, and for a while there, he wasn't the Naruto we all know. Yet, Naruto did was he does best and somehow overcame it.

Okay, maybe that last paragraph was meant for the Naruto FC, but I'm still on-topic here haha!
:T_T:

:T_T::NO::noes::T_T::NO::noes::T_T::NO::noes: I agree with everything you said... SO FREAKIN SADDDDDD :NO::NO::NO::NO::NO:

But the bold was pretty funny XD

*EDIT* somehow your quote ended up in there twice... oh well XD

Last edited: