Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the shouting part. Seriously it feels like you gave Sasuke Naruto's personality (in terms of being loud as fuck). Also reported for reviving a decade old thread and disrespecting my fav. Prepare to not be banned.
Lmfao, finally a comment huh :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
I must say I'm excited getting into Returns though. This first work and the two chronicles were a lot of predictions and ideas thrown into one big pot trying to fit as much into a cohesive story as possible. The storyline becomes much more grandeur eventually but it also becomes less... ' all over the place' I think, or I dunno, need to read on to remember xD

Thanks for the comment and the review though, much appreciated (channelling my inner 18 years old self now :ROFLMAO:) :lok:

Reactions: Cresee

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao, finally a comment huh :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
I must say I'm excited getting into Returns though. This first work and the two chronicles were a lot of predictions and ideas thrown into one big pot trying to fit as much into a cohesive story as possible. The storyline becomes much more grandeur eventually but it also becomes less... ' all over the place' I think, or I dunno, need to read on to remember xD

Thanks for the comment and the review though, much appreciated (channelling my inner 18 years old self now :ROFLMAO:) :lok:
Did you plan for characters to be OOC? Because it sure is happening every chapter and to most characters.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you plan for characters to be OOC? Because it sure is happening every chapter and to most characters.
I was still new at this back then xD Except for Sasuke's non-calm nature in the battle a lot of people were saying in the comments that I nailed most of them, lol. Eventually as the manga progressed closer to the end and I could sort of go beyond relying on the manga I think it might have gotten easier, but again I need to read on to remember. Adult Naruto in future sequels is to me a blur, since I often times wondered when looking back if that happened in the manga or if it was something I wrote, lol. He's not done justice to in the flashbacks so far though, I think I wanted to emphasis a lot on him being cool and powerful at the time, which becomes easier in the current timeline once the manga progressed enough to incorporate Kurama's teamwork into the mix. This is getting long... xD