Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The Legendary Sage of Konoha Returns, Chapter 1

Anytime friend, and yeah the "to" "too" can get tricky sometimes if you don't pay full attention when typing it haha, I mess up sometimes with it as well, and yep those will work too instead of "if" and "mine".

Glad I was of some assistance :)
Mhm. Used "control F" and searched through the whole of the chapter for to-too and beside-besides... All of the them should be corrected now, even though I only found two places where it was suppose to be "to" and not "too" and one place where it was suppose to be "besides" and not "beside." The rest of the "Beside" should be correct now;)

Thanks again.

One thing though, being as you've proof read through my chapter one more time, I'm a bit surprised that no one has spotted the major "spoiler" in this chapter yetxd Guess I just will have to wait and see if anyone else will spot it later on :p;)

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mhm. Used "control F" and searched through the whole of the chapter for to-too and beside-besides... All of the them should be corrected now, even though I only found two places where it was suppose to be "to" and not "too" and one place where it was suppose to be "besides" and not "beside." The rest of the "Beside" should be correct now;)

Thanks again.

One thing though, being as you've proof read through my chapter one more time, I'm a bit surprised that no one has spotted the major "spoiler" in this chapter yetxd Guess I just will have to wait and see if anyone else will spot it later on :p;)
Was no trouble at all, and haha yeah I spotted the spoiler, not sure if anyone else did though

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I really enjoyed it. I grasped the time lines perfectly... I LOVED IT.. waiting for the other one now.
Finally:D Good to hear that someone points out that they grasped the timeline perfectly... I was beginning to get worried if it was a bit confusing after I had to clear it up in one of my posts at page 1, after some requests xd:p

Thanks for reading, and it won't be too long until the next one;)

Was no trouble at all, and haha yeah I spotted the spoiler, not sure if anyone else did though
Oh, did you now?:p You want to tell me what the "spoiler" is? o__O
It's not so much of a spoiler as it's only something that has been revealed in this chapter, that actually is pretty mind-blowing, but that no one has commented yet:p You can say it's a spoiler of what to come after the events of the fight between Naruto, Sasuke and Tobi/Madara, being as the "current" timeline in this chapter takes place 20 years after the events of the original.

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Finally:D Good to hear that someone points out that they grasped the timeline perfectly... I was beginning to get worried if it was a bit confusing after I had to clear it up in one of my posts at page 1, after some requests xd:p

Oh, did you now?:p You want to tell me what the "spoiler" is? o__O
It's not so much of a spoiler as it's only something that has been revealed in this chapter, that actually is pretty mind-blowing, but that no one has commented yet:p You can say it's a spoiler of what to come after the events of the fight between Naruto, Sasuke and Tobi/Madara, being as the "current" timeline in this chapter takes place 20 years after the events of the original.
Hm for some reason I was thinking Jiraiya was a Genin in TLSoK Part 1, so I assumed the spoiler was that Killerbee was brought back to life somehow, since he was there during the Chunin exams of Jiraiya, as well as the Jonin, but after going back and reading... turns out Jiraiya was a Jonin at the start of the series. My bad lol guess I don't know.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hm for some reason I was thinking Jiraiya was a Genin in TLSoK Part 1, so I assumed the spoiler was that Killerbee was brought back to life somehow, since he was there during the Chunin exams of Jiraiya, as well as the Jonin, but after going back and reading... turns out Jiraiya was a Jonin at the start of the series. My bad lol guess I don't know.
Haha I see:p Well if you read post 8 at page 1, where I analyzed the chapter, you would have seen that I already stated that all of the events in between the first and last scene takes place before the start of the original, while the first and the last scene - Present time, takes place 20 years after the events of the original.

So no, that wasn't the uber big thing I was hinting towards:p Geez, I can't believe nobody has figured it out yet o__O

Guess I will have to let it sink in for a few chapters before anyone points it out:p

Last edited:

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haha I see:p Well if you read post 8 at page 1, where I analyzed the chapter, you would have seen that I already stated that all of the events in between the first and last scene takes place before the start of the original, while the first and the last scene - Present time, takes place 20 years after the events of the original.

So no, that wasn't the uber big thing I was hinting towards:p Geez, I can't believe nobody has figured it out yet o__O

Guess I will have to let it sink in for a few chapters before anyone points it out:p
Yeah I made sure to read it all, so I knew it took place at said time, just the Killerbee thing slightly flew passed my mind :p I'll look over it some more soon and tell you if I spot it haha, too tired to do so right now with my full attention :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I made sure to read it all, so I knew it took place at said time, just the Killerbee thing slightly flew passed my mind :p I'll look over it some more soon and tell you if I spot it haha, too tired to do so right now with my full attention :p
Haha, okay then:p

I'll give you a hint - It's about Sasuke O___O

MarBellarke

Elite
Kin
72💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OK :)

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I didn’t expect the beginning to be about a flashback-I honestly thought you would continue the battle between Sasu/Naru/masked man xd I was unfortunately somewhat confused like some others. However, yours notes cleared the questions I might have had to asked and it was very thorough ;) You definitely jumped in timelines and shockingly enough I was able to understand it to some extent but I just wasn’t exactly getting why I suppose lol I liked the fact that you centered this flashback around the Exams in which Jiraiya excelled into eventually becoming the "current" Hokage. I thought it was cool that you developed Jiraiya’s character much further and he seems to be a major protagonist now.

I have to give you great props for the clarifying note as it really helped and was understandable as well as the shift between timelines. I know that couldn’t be easy and you even had to re-read your own 15 chapters before beginning this one which is rough (I don't think I'd bother if I was in your shoes just because I actually dislike reading to some degree-ironic right as I'm a fanfic writer xd) Congratulations for being able to pull it all off! :worshippy:
There was a member who expressed his thoughts about your writing style and I felt somewhat insulted-I mean I've read fanfics with grammar/spelling seemingly written by a child and have never exposed any rudeness to the writer as it is unnecessary -_- I have to apologize in that person's place.

I can’t wait till chapter 3 where the the main fight continues and I’m looking forward to seeing how you will incorporate the current Hokage’s involvement ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I didn’t expect the beginning to be about a flashback-I honestly thought you would continue the battle between Sasu/Naru/masked man xd I was unfortunately somewhat confused like some others. However, yours notes cleared the questions I might have had to asked and it was very thorough ;) You definitely jumped in timelines and shockingly enough I was able to understand it to some extent but I just wasn’t exactly getting why I suppose lol I liked the fact that you centered this flashback around the Exams in which Jiraiya excelled into eventually becoming the "current" Hokage. I thought it was cool that you developed Jiraiya’s character much further and he seems to be a major protagonist now.

I have to give you great props for the clarifying note as it really helped and was understandable as well as the shift between timelines. I know that couldn’t be easy and you even had to re-read your own 15 chapters before beginning this one which is rough (I don't think I'd bother if I was in your shoes just because I actually dislike reading to some degree-ironic right as I'm a fanfic writer xd) Congratulations for being able to pull it all off! :worshippy:
There was a member who expressed his thoughts about your writing style and I felt somewhat insulted-I mean I've read fanfics with grammar/spelling seemingly written by a child and have never exposed any rudeness to the writer as it is unnecessary -_- I have to apologize in that person's place.

I can’t wait till chapter 3 where the the main fight continues and I’m looking forward to seeing how you will incorporate the current Hokage’s involvement ;)
Yeah, well for the sequel, I've jumped 20 years into the future, and the current time will be centered there, so yes, Jiraiya is the Hokage now.
The style of this sequel will mainly be like this first chapter to some degree, but it will eventually go more and more back in time, and stay there, so to speak:p Like I said, I incorporated the main events I had in mind for a Jiraiya Chronicles into the sequel, so it will be going some back and forth for now. All the "flashbacks" in this chapter is story I was going to put in a possible first chapter of Jiraiya Chronicles, and that's why I'm not continuing the fight from chapter 15 before chapter 3.

In chapter two, I will also have some flashbacks, but those are mainly based on the shelved Konohamaru Chronicles, as well as filling out the 16 years gap between the manga and the event in the original:p
So from chapter 3 and onwards, I will more or less tie the events that leads to Jiraiya becoming Hokage. So in one way, you could say that the scenes that take place in the "current" time, is actually close to the end of this FF:p Although I have some even bigger surprise when it comes to this timeline;) My big inspiration to having such a setup is really after re-watching The Godfather films, and especially The Godfather 2.
The way they jump from present and to the past, and sort of have like two protagonists in two different times during the whole film is insanely good. That's basically where I got the idea to have a similar concept for the sequel.

Did you read the analysis post I posted as well or just the notes I had at the beginning and at the end of the chapter?
Some people seemed a bit confused, while others grasped it perfectly and understood it all.
I guess the reason for that is that I never specifically stated that Jiraiya had a flashback in the first scene, as I wanted it to be more than just a flashback. And also because it wasn't really Jiraiya having the flashback you know. If it had been in picture or motion, like the manga or anime, you would have understood it right away I suppose:p

Yeah, being as Jiraiya sort of is the main character of this sequel's... theme so to speak, I had to give him more of a background:p;)

Yeah actually, I've become the same type tooxd I loved to read all sorts of FF before, but due to my interests in only writing FF these days, it's limited to yours and Escorp's FF.

Haha, well I guess you got offended because you and Escorp pretty much have the same style as me:p I think he likes novel style more, but each to their own I guess;)

It's going to be pretty much like this - Chapter 3 - 9 is going to focus on the events and the "aftermath" of the original, then It will jump towards the "current" time and continue from there;)

Oh and finally... It still seems like no one has commented on the "WTF omg?!" factor in this chapter yetxd However, I will build upon this "revealed" plot part in chapters to come. So if people don't still haven't got a grasp of what I mean by chapter 3, I guess they will just have to wait until chapter 10xd

Last call is for Escorp to figured it out later when he reads it I suppose, but like I stated in one of my previous posts, the key on realizing the big "spoiler" that was revealed in this chapter, lays in one's knowledge of the fictional characters in my FF and being able to remember who's related to who:p

The hint I gave Dratasy above was that it had to do with Sasuke, and I sincerely thought you would be the one to go crazy over itxd Guess I will have to let time do it's biding for now;)

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If the bolded part was directed to me, I apologize for insulting you by it, I was simply doing Michael a favor since he asked me to show him what spots I was jokingly talking about. No bad intentions were meant by it as Michael and I are good friends, so once again I do sincerely apologize for any insult you may have taken from it.

The hint I gave Dratasy above was that it had to do with Sasuke, and I sincerely thought you would be the one to go crazy over itxd Guess I will have to let time do it's biding for now;)
Hm, well the only thing I noticed after the third read through was Miyuki (Sasuke's daughter, took a while to click in my head by the way :p) is now married to Jiraiya (Naruto's son) and they have a kid together named Minato.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If the bolded part was directed to me, I apologize for insulting you by it, I was simply doing Michael a favor since he asked me to show him what spots I was jokingly talking about. No bad intentions were meant by it as Michael and I are good friends, so once again I do sincerely apologize for any insult you may have taken from it.
Hm, well the only thing I noticed after the third read through was Miyuki (Sasuke's daughter, took a while to click in my head by the way :p) is now married to Jiraiya (Naruto's son) and they have a kid together named Minato.
I think he's referring to Zero Kelvin and that other guy on page 1, not towards youxd So no need to worry:p;)

Finally! Ding-Ding:Dxd The way you said it didn't really make it sound as big as I would have it to, lol, but yeah, Naruto and Sasuke are Minato's grandfathers:p

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think he's referring to Zero Kelvin and that other guy on page 1, not towards youxd So no need to worry:p;)

Finally! Ding-Ding:Dxd The way you said it didn't really make it sound as big as I would have it to, lol, but yeah, Naruto and Sasuke are Minato's grandfathers:p
Oh okay :)

and haha my bad for downplaying it :p didn't want to put much detail into it in case I got it wrong xD

All I can say is Minato² will be powerful, Sharingan + large Chakra reserves and possible FTG inherited. :p

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh okay :)

and haha my bad for downplaying it :p didn't want to put much detail into it in case I got it wrong xD
Haha, I should give you some kumis for being the first one to notice, lol.
But yeah, being as there's only "fictional" characters in the "current" time of this sequel, I was beginning to think that people wouldn't recognize them from the first FF.

Like Hiruzen being Rock Lee and Sakura's son.
Mito being Temari and Shikamaru's daughter.
Jiraiya being Naruto and Hinata's son.
And above all, Miyuki being Sasuke and Kurotsuchi's daughter :p

That's one of the reason I stated in the "note before reading" that there's a bunch of fictional characters in this chapter, so that a good idea might be to read up on my previous chapters to recognize them, so that you wouldn't think that they were completely new ones:p

I was actually thinking that the only thing I was going to hear from those who read this chapter, was how crazy it was from Jiraiya and Miyuki to hook up and get a sonxd But in the end, nobody even thought about it:p

I'm going to work on that more in the chapters to come though. And Minato will play a bigger role later on, in some of the scenes I've already written of upcoming chapters, among other things;)

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haha, I should give you some kumis for being the first one to notice, lol.
But yeah, being as there's only "fictional" characters in the "current" time of this sequel, I was beginning to think that people wouldn't recognize them from the first FF.

Like Hiruzen being Rock Lee and Sakura's son.
Mito being Temari and Shikamaru's daughter.
Jiraiya being Naruto and Hinata's son.
And above all, Miyuki being Sasuke and Kurotsuchi's daughter :p

That's one of the reason I stated in the "note before reading" that there's a bunch of fictional characters in this chapter, so that a good idea might be to read up on my previous chapters to recognize them, so that you wouldn't think that they were completely new ones:p

I was actually thinking that the only thing I was going to hear from those who read this chapter, was how crazy it was from Jiraiya and Miyuki to hook up and get a sonxd But in the end, nobody even thought about it:p

I'm going to work on that more in the chapters to come though. And Minato will play a bigger role later on, in some of the scenes I've already written of upcoming chapters, among other things;)
Haha no worries I don't expect any reward for it :p

and yeah lol it was slightly a hard thing to spot, my brain forgot who Miyuki was at first, but finally put it together xD I edited my post after you already quoted it I guess, just added a little Minato prediction lol.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haha no worries I don't expect any reward for it :p

and yeah lol it was slightly a hard thing to spot, my brain forgot who Miyuki was at first, but finally put it together xD I edited my post after you already quoted it I guess, just added a little Minato prediction lol.
"All I can say is Minato² will be powerful, Sharingan + large Chakra reserves and possible FTG inherited"
Hehe:p

Haha you sure did, maybe I was just putting my expectation to the readers remembering all the characters a little too high at the moment:p Either way, it would have come out sooner or later as the chapters have gone by anyways;)

Well yeah, I guess I can reveal some details as I've already have the story all the way up to the end, detailed and written down in notes:p
I've even begun speculating doing a possible 2nd sequel after this one, with Minato as main character, as some of my friends on here already know ^^ We'll see though as I haven't really given myself the green light for it:p

All I can say for now is that Miyuki having the sharingan, the eyes of the sage so to speak, while Jiraiya having the body of the sage (like the younger and older brother of the sage of 6 paths), and also throwing in the Hyuuga bloodline from Hinata, only thing missing is the senju bloodlinexd

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hehe:p

Haha you sure did, maybe I was just putting my expectation to the readers remembering all the characters a little too high at the moment:p Either way, it would have come out sooner or later as the chapters have gone by anyways;)

Well yeah, I guess I can reveal some details as I've already have the story all the way up to the end, detailed and written down in notes:p
I've even begun speculating doing a possible 2nd sequel after this one, with Minato as main character, as some of my friends on here already know ^^ We'll see though as I haven't really given myself the green light for it:p

All I can say for now is that Miyuki having the sharingan, the eyes of the sage so to speak, while Jiraiya having the body of the sage (like the younger and older brother of the sage of 6 paths), and also throwing in the Hyuuga bloodline from Hinata, only thing missing is the senju bloodlinexd
Haha yeah, guess everyone with the name "Minato" ends up being OP one way or another :p