Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
He is definitely not cold-blooded killer. He was going to kill sonia because she knew to much. That was bare necessity. Make a girl character that will fall in love with him. Once they get really close, make him kill her in order to wound/kill kakashi or someone else. Make him kill her because she was trying to stop him in one of his evil doings. Make him kill someone who is at least little bit important to him... He is not cold-blooded enough :D
And about that "screwed" personality. Sasuke has "screwed" personality in original manga. Is he not retarded due to it? Cold-blooded killer: yes. Cares for none: yes. Revenge is center of his life: yes. Making retarded moves, saying totally retarded sentences: yes. Everybody knows you never go full retard and look what have happened with sasuke and what is happening with akashi. You can have "screwed" personality and be cool.
Under "improving" I didn't meant for you to improve his battle power. Improve his personality.
Hehe, well maybe, but he's still harsh as he proves he doesn't care for his team mates, but only himself (kinda like Sasuke, and Suigetsu and Jugo) and even doing things on his own (If you remember from 12, Madara and Kabuto has no idea where he isxd:p).

How am I going full retard with Akashi?xd The poor guy has been taken away and brainwashed with all kinds of drugs and trash by Kabuto:p I've decided to have a flashback in chapter 2 where a little more is revealed about his character, like before and after Kabuto:pxd

Well how do you improve people who has done bad things?:p Either knock some sense into them or simply punish them:Dxd

So I will make you feel satisfied with the next chapter, or else you simply don't like his character like many don't like Sasuke:p;)

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the sharingan byakugan combo is why he could copy rasengan by using the byakugan look at how the chakra moves then copy with the sharingan
Even I could see how the chakra moves if jutsus would exist (since rasengan is actually visible to naked eye if you haven't knew that). Secret behind rasengan is in high speed rotation (can be seen with normal eye), compression (can be seen with normal eye) and, obviously, a lot of chakra (can be seen witj normal eye). How to do it is a different story...

@Michael - I'm satisfied xd

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Even I could see how the chakra moves if jutsus would exist (since rasengan is actually visible to naked eye if you haven't knew that). Secret behind rasengan is in high speed rotation (can be seen with normal eye), compression (can be seen with normal eye) and, obviously, a lot of chakra (can be seen witj normal eye). How to do it is a different story...

@Michael - I'm satisfied xd
Well true, but I think he meant how it's done, how the chacra flows before coming out, or something.

xd Nice:p Good to hear:p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I just posted an update on chapter 12:

Check it out if you're curious about my next release plan:p;)

It will be Kakashi C 2 btw if any...

darknesscreater

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe:p But I'm starting to run out of things to write about:p
I know what will happend in the three last chapters of the original, what will happend in Sasuke Chronicles 3, In Jiraiya 1-3, and also in the secret work I have, but I have no idea where Kakashi Chronicles 2 and 3 will go and what they will be about. Well sort off anyway:p
*gasp* ur out of ideas or wut? if so then the seemingly impossible has happened

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92