The Legendary Sage of Konoha: Kakashi Chronicles 1

Dastan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoa! a twin brother eh? I wouldn't be surprised why he endured all those byakugan and sharingan eyes then...so, its like kakashi's bloodline is one that could endure foreign "objects" xd:D

Reactions: Michael92

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, that was surly surprising. I did not expect that turn of events. I honestly was thinking that he may have turned out to be Obito instead. The reasoning behind that was because I thought maybe you might have wanted to incorporate this character that so many have hypothesized to be alive lol However, I was very wrong. I liked the originality to this new revelation. It was thought up nicely-great job yet again my friend ;) I wonder how this will end. Could Akashi be changed or will he die to his twin brother’s hand?​

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, that was surly surprising. I did not expect that turn of events. I honestly was thinking that he may have turned out to be Obito instead. The reasoning behind that was because I thought maybe you might have wanted to incorporate this character that so many have hypothesized to be alive lol However, I was very wrong. I liked the originality to this new revelation. It was thought up nicely-great job yet again my friend ;) I wonder how this will end. Could Akashi be changed or will he die to his twin brother’s hand?​
Hehe, would be uber surprising if Obito made an apperance, huh?:pxd
Well that depends on what I'll choose. as I've thought of three outcomes of this chronicles, so I'm not sure yet which one I'll take, but I'm having my bet on the last one:p

1: Hmmm, secret:p
2: Not tellingxd
3: Think you know:rolleyes:

As always , great it's nice reading your fanfic , it's like actualy reading Kishi's manga :D keep up the good work . Greetings from Romania ;)
Haha, why do people all the time like to exaggerate the facts:p It's no where near the mangaxd, but thanks anyway:D

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sure surprised me! Unfortunately not in a good way. Man, twin brother!? It is really lame. I hope that akashi guy dies fast since he have almost reached gayness of sasuke in current manga, while sasuke from your chapters almost reached awesomeness of naruto in original manga... Don't surprise me anymore please. I don't know who said that this is original and cool but believe me, it's not. Akashi is not cool so it can't possibly be cool for him to be twin brother of kakashi and it is not original... well simply because it's not. It's like you are making some cartoon for kids from 5-10 years. Evil twin brother bwuahhaha... Whoever said that your chapters are like reading kishi's is most definitely right, while this chapter was some lame filler where even lamer character showed up in lamest country ruled by the king of lame things.

P.S. For god's sake don't turn madara into some pus*y. Make a badass out of him. Make him pwn someone really strong (like kabuto for example. Show him the true power of uchiha clan or something like that)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not exagerrate , if it's true :D
Doesn't sound like Kaziname agrees with you:pxd

You sure surprised me! Unfortunately not in a good way. Man, twin brother!? It is really lame. I hope that akashi guy dies fast since he have almost reached gayness of sasuke in current manga, while sasuke from your chapters almost reached awesomeness of naruto in original manga... Don't surprise me anymore please. I don't know who said that this is original and cool but believe me, it's not. Akashi is not cool so it can't possibly be cool for him to be twin brother of kakashi and it is not original... well simply because it's not. It's like you are making some cartoon for kids from 5-10 years. Evil twin brother bwuahhaha... Whoever said that your chapters are like reading kishi's is most definitely right, while this chapter was some lame filler where even lamer character showed up in lamest country ruled by the king of lame things.

P.S. For god's sake don't turn madara into some pus*y. Make a badass out of him. Make him pwn someone really strong (like kabuto for example. Show him the true power of uchiha clan or something like that)
I knew it was bound to happend sooner or later:p I guess I've gotten some criticism on the fact that Kakashi has a bro, but believe me, I had that planned all along, and somewhat found it cool for Kakashi's character to have a brother. I have some plans for this chronicles though, and haven't simply planned for it to end in one battle by Akashi dieing or simply surrender without an explanation (Referring to my post above, that was alternative 1 and 2, which I'm not going to take:p). I have some plans (or should I say Kabuto has some plans) that I'm working on getting the whole piece together. So even if you might not have like this one (probably because of the little cheesy "evil twin brother" thing), I'm sure you will be pleased with the final outcome of this chronicles, just bare with me, okay:p

You can say that this character is kinda inspired by a mix between Nagato and Sasuke, so his personality is really screwed and he hasn't really any goals (not know yet at least), so he has to appear that way, either you like it or not:p

And btw, not everyone thinks that way of Sasuke you know:pxd

And regarding Madara? Hmm... I'm not planning on having him die or anything like the way he "supposly" died in Sasuke Chronicles 2 and chapter 6.
Believe me when I say that something big is coming down the road; Something really big, and I will have a super hard time writing the last 3 chapters of the original, as my plans go beyond what I think I'm capable of writing:p So I doubt you will be dissapointed;)

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't sound like Kaziname agrees with you:pxd
1. I actually said that I, more or less, agree with that guy from above. I said that your writings are like kishi's but that this one is like some lame filler...

I knew it was bound to happend sooner or later:p I guess I've gotten some criticism on the fact that Kakashi has a bro, but believe me, I had that planned all along, and somewhat found it cool for Kakashi's character to have a brother. I have some plans for this chronicles though, and haven't simply planned for it to end in one battle by Akashi dieing or simply surrender without an explanation (Referring to my post above, that was alternative 1 and 2, which I'm not going to take:p). I have some plans (or should I say Kabuto has some plans) that I'm working on getting the whole piece together. So even if you might not have like this one (probably because of the little cheesy "evil twin brother" thing), I'm sure you will be pleased with the final outcome of this chronicles, just bare with me, okay:p

You can say that this character is kinda inspired by a mix between Nagato and Sasuke, so his personality is really screwed and he hasn't really any goals (not know yet at least), so he has to appear that way, either you like it or not:p
2.I totally agree with the fact that it would be cool for kakashi to have brother but that akashi guy is total gay. Having both sharingan and byakugan makes him gay enough and his personality is really lame as you said yourself. You should have made him a cold-blooded killer or something like that. Also, copying rasengan isn't possible i believe. Sharingan users can actually copy jutsus by observing handseals and element that is used ,but since rasengan has none it is impossible to copy it...

And btw, not everyone thinks that way of Sasuke you know:pxd
3. Maybe not everyone but, to them, he is not gay like the one from manga at least...

And regarding Madara? Hmm... I'm not planning on having him die or anything like the way he "supposly" died in Sasuke Chronicles 2 and chapter 6.
4. I never thought that madara would. I just said that you are making pus*y out of him. Man him up a bit. Let him demonstrate some power to kabuto and that "codename obito" guy. They think of him like he is some regular guy. Since when have madara fallen so low to let them think so lowly about him?

So I doubt you will be dissapointed;)
5. If you don't improve that akashi guy I will definitely be disappointed at least by him if not by other parts of story...

• Wow

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What did i tell you about having too long FFs?
Haha, hushxd This has nothing to do with lengthxd:p

1. I actually said that I, more or less, agree with that guy from above. I said that your writings are like kishi's but that this one is like some lame filler...

2.I totally agree with the fact that it would be cool for kakashi to have brother but that akashi guy is total gay. Having both sharingan and byakugan makes him gay enough and his personality is really lame as you said yourself. You should have made him a cold-blooded killer or something like that. Also, copying rasengan isn't possible i believe. Sharingan users can actually copy jutsus by observing handseals and element that is used ,but since rasengan has none it is impossible to copy it...

3. Maybe not everyone but, to them, he is not gay like the one from manga at least...

4. I never thought that madara would. I just said that you are making pus*y out of him. Man him up a bit. Let him demonstrate some power to kabuto and that "codename obito" guy. They think of him like he is some regular guy. Since when have madara fallen so low to let them think so lowly about him?

5. If you don't improve that akashi guy I will definitely be disappointed at least by him if not by other parts of story...
1: Well he was saying so because of the surprise in this chapter among other things I guess, so that's where you differ:p

2: You don't understandxd He is that way for a special reason and much is yet to be revealed about this guy, though I'm not sure if I'll have time for it all:p
I didn't say it was lame, only that his personality is screwed, much because of Kabuto:p And he is a cold blooded killer, it's just that you couldn't expect him to beat Naruto. Haven't you noticed how he didn't care for Makito and Kazuki dieing? And neither the fact that he intended to kill Sonia because she knows too much, instead of rescuing her. How doesn't that make him cold blooded:p?xd

He hasn't copied the Rasengan:p If I get time, I'll go into detail:p And I'll get back to the Sharingan-Byakugan combo later:p

3: Hmm... What I meant, is that there are people who likes Sasuke being the way he is now:p

4: If I could, I would spoil the end to you right now, but I can't:p

5: Improve him?:p Do you want Kakashi to lose?:p We'll see when I finally get time to cook up some story again:p

Last edited:

Kaziname

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is definitely not cold-blooded killer. He was going to kill sonia because she knew to much. That was bare necessity. Make a girl character that will fall in love with him. Once they get really close, make him kill her in order to wound/kill kakashi or someone else. Make him kill her because she was trying to stop him in one of his evil doings. Make him kill someone who is at least little bit important to him... He is not cold-blooded enough :D
And about that "screwed" personality. Sasuke has "screwed" personality in original manga. Is he not retarded due to it? Cold-blooded killer: yes. Cares for none: yes. Revenge is center of his life: yes. Making retarded moves, saying totally retarded sentences: yes. Everybody knows you never go full retard and look what have happened with sasuke and what is happening with akashi. You can have "screwed" personality and be cool.
Under "improving" I didn't meant for you to improve his battle power. Improve his personality.

• Wow