Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i had quite a long break from this site n now that i have come back to this site or base(whatever), i m reading ur chapters n this chapter, which i have just finished reading now, is one of the decent chapters i read, love it, keep up ur good work!! hehe, tnx for everything

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i had quite a long break from this site n now that i have come back to this site or base(whatever), i m reading ur chapters n this chapter, which i have just finished reading now, is one of the decent chapters i read, love it, keep up ur good work!! hehe, tnx for everything
Oh:p Thanks for continuing then, appriciate it:p
Glad to hear that you think so, as I didn't find it as good myself:p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts, Part 10:

I will say this... Man some of these characters are underutilized in the Boruto manga compared to what they were in Shippuden. I understand why obviously but still. Funny part is that the time-skip I did and the age of the characters here are probably close to if not the exact same as they would be/are in the Boruto manga/anime now, and even if I don't rely on them too much moving forward, at least I did something with Rock Lee in this, thank God. He literally has no screen time in Boruto, all that unfulfilled potential, smh...

There are parts I like and there are parts that's a bit iffy. Some scenes' dialogue flow very well while others feel a bit rushed, for the lack of a better word, though yet again that might be from the lack of extensive narration to explain everything that's going on, something I got accustomed to in my sequels to this story.

nice work but some of the way they say things are pretty dull to me
This might have been what I was thinking about lol as I kind of agree with this at some portions of this chapter, but I'd like to think that it's because I was still far from good at writing at the time so a lot of the fights were learning by doing so to speak.

The whole idea of Akashi was very ahead of its time it feels. Back then, even with the route I took with him, it felt very non-Naruto-esque for such a character to be there in the first place, but with the cyborgs introduced in Boruto it makes more sense I suppose.

All in all a decent one. Keeping this short this time around...

7/10

Last edited: