The Legendary Sage of Konoha 6

Now that I`m halfway through my FF, I want to know what you think of it so far.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how you made Hinata Naruto's wife
Hehe, yeah i thought on Sakura at first, but I changed my mind:p

dude this is incredible, i wish i had the guts to finish any of the 10 stories i started...
Hehe i seexd:p Didn't know that you were in the buisness as well mate:p

Michael92 said:
Update:

Chapter 7 of The Legendary Sage of Konoha will be out at Saturday (9th Oct.) and will be the last chapter from me before I go away for a week...

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts part 6:

Out of all my 97 chapters in this entire story, this fight is probably the one I remembered the least. Having seen Naruto V Sasuke at the end of the Naruto Manga and also seeing their fight in Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, my recollection of how I portrayed this battle long before any of that had happened yet was very foggy, even to the point it was almost as if reading certain aspects of it for the first time. Some details here and there made me chuckle because I suddenly recalled writing them back then, while others I had completely forgotten about. I like the pacing of my portrayal of this battle, like I tried to incorporate as much as I possibly could from Naruto and Sasuke's arsenal at the time, techniques that we've barely seen in the manga/anime since this era (Chidori spear comes to mind), so that's kind of neat. It felt kind of abrupt when it ended here ngl, but I do understand for the purpose of Sasuke Chronicles 1 and 2 it had to be done this way. I might have made Naruto a bit too cool, calm and collected though, while Sasuke is a bit too hasty, lol.

Oh and Killerbee's rhymes are so damn cringe :ROFLMAO: All I'm going to say about that, lol.

8/10 and best one so far by a good margin. The Hype train goes chu-chu:lok: