The Legendary Sage of Konoha 6

Now that I`m halfway through my FF, I want to know what you think of it so far.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ROKUDAIME HOKAGE

Author`s Note: Alright people, I know you want to read the chapter, but I got some things to say first that would be handy to read...

First of all, It looks like we have come to the midway point in my FF and the 6th out of the 12th chapter.
However, if you`ve read my blog, you will know what to come later on, so take a look at that if you haven`t already: ;)

So considering that we`re halfway through, the fact that you had to wait awhile before getting this one, and also how appreciative I am for all off those who voted for me in the last month`s FF contest, I decided to create an extra, extra big one(Possible even bigger than the first chapter. Well actually, way bigger than the first one. I could have made 2-3 chapter out of this onexd) this time around:)

And lastly, before you start reading I must warn every “Anime watchers only” that this chapter of mine will include techniques that are only shown in the manga yet so I might spoil some of them to you if you read this chapter.
I`m sorry it turned out like this, but I can`t really make the same chapter by not including them.
Hope there aren’t any of you guys out there reading my FF who gets disappointed now.
If you are one of them, then please read at your own risk.
To the rest who reads the manga as well, please enjoy;)

~ Narrator: Sasuke and Madara were standing on top of Madara`s statue, while Naruto, Kakashi, Killerbee and the anbus where standing on top of Hashirama`s.
The rain was falling and the sky was almost pitch black.

Sasuke: Let`s start with something even you can handle Naruto, shall we?

Narrator: He said while charging up a chidori at the same time as activating his sharingan.

Madara: Don`t underestimate him, or this might take longer time than necessary.

Sasuke: Don`t tell me how to fight Naruto, I`ll decide that!

Narrator: He said while leaping off the statue towards the other.

Naruto: Damn it, why won`t you listen?!

Narrator: Naruto charged up a Rasengan and jumped straight for Sasuke to counter him.

Sasuke: Chidori!

Naruto: Rasengan!

Narrator: They clashed midair between the statues and above the waterfall. As their attacks started to fade, they then followed up with exchanging punch and kicks before they split parts and Naruto landed on top of the water below while Sasuke landed on the wall.

Sasuke: Not bad Naruto, but you won`t be able to keep up for too long.

Narrator: Sasuke pointed his left hand at Naruto and fired a lightning spear (Chidori Eiso).

*Continued* Naruto answered by quickly creating a Futon: Rasengan which he clashed against the spear.

Sasuke: Impressive, but then how about this!

Narrator: Sasuke jumped from the wall and straight for Naruto with his katana raised. Naruto drew a special formed Kunai to counter.

Sasuke: *Humph*!

Narrator: Lightning started shaping around Sasuke`s katana.

Sasuke: Your kunai will break when I force lightning through it!

Narrator: But when it looked like Sasuke were winning their clash, Naruto`s kunai started shaping and a sharp noise was heard.

Sasuke: I see... You`ve learned to use your wind element to shape your kunai into looking like a blade.
Pretty impressive I must say. It kind of looks like the Wind Kunai Blade, Danzo once created. However..

Narrator: Their weapons clashed sometimes before Sasuke jumped back and holstered his katana and preformed some hand seals.

Sasuke: Then how about this! Katon: Hosenka no jutsu! (Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!).

Narrator:
Sasuke shot several fire balls towards Naruto.

Naruto: Don`t you understand?! Madara only wants to take over the world! He`s using you!

Narrator: Naruto started spinning his blade, rotating it like an extremely fast windmill, deflecting the fireballs up into the air.

Sasuke: What?! You should have been consumed by the flames for using wind element against it!

Naruto: I`m standing on top of a water source. Didn`t you notice that I drew up the water beneath as well?

Sasuke: Let me tell you a little secret Naruto... After I have got my revenge, I`m not planning to stay by Madara`s side. That bastard will be next. I haven`t forgotten what you told me last time we met. But be sure of this. If you don`t step aside, I will have to destroy you as well!

Narrator: Sasuke preformed some hand seals and shouted:

Sasuke: “Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu! (Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame Jutsu!)”

Narrator: A dragon shaped fireball went straight for Naruto.

Madara: *Thinking* Is he going to use?…

Kakashi: That`s a technique I haven`t seen before... Killerbee, anbus, remember to move out if Madara even makes the slightest move to try and assist Sasuke.

Killerbee: Yeah I know...

Anbus: Roger!

Narrator: From behind them a new anbu appeared.

Anbu: Kakashi sama, I got news from Konoha.

Kakashi: Oh?

Anbu: Not only are the alliance seemingly winning the battle in the grass country, but Naruto`s wife also gave birth as predicted.

Kakashi: What?!

Naruto: Then I will answer with a dragon as well! Suiton: Suiryudan no jutsu! (Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!).

Narrator: The two Dragons clashed, leaving Naruto`s water dragon victorious.

Madara: So he`s able to perform it like The Second Hokage once did, with only one seal. Interesting..

Sasuke: Damn you Naruto! Why can`t you just accept my decision and stop trying to save me! I don't need to be saved, this is my path and my will!

Narrator: Sasuke charged at Naruto with another Chidori, only bigger this time. Naruto answered..

Sasuke: Chidori!!!

Naruto: Futon: Rasengan!

Narrator: They clashed with intense force trying to overpower each other, water were surrounding them because of the blast.

Sasuke: I will defeat you! I will get my revenge!

Narrator: Sasuke were screaming vigorously, but once again Naruto was victorious hitting Sasuke in the shoulder and sending him flying into the wall.

Madara: !!

Kakashi: He should have known that wind beats lightning.

Narrator: Sasuke stood up and looked at Naruto with an insane look.

Sasuke: This will be the end!

Narrator: Sasuke raised his arm into the air.

Madara: I knew he would use Kirin eventually.

Narrator: Lightning was starting to strike to the ground as a blue dragon appeared.

Naruto: It looks like I don`t got a choice.

Narrator: Naruto`s eyes turned yellow and one clone appeared.

Sasuke: It doesn`t matter what technique you use Naruto! It can`t withstand the power of Kirin.

Narrator: Just as the dragon stroke to the ground, Naruto sent a RasenShuriken up towards it, clashing with it midair, creating a huge blast..

*Continued* As the smoke settled you could see both of them standing as the skies were clearing.

Sasuke: WHAT?!

Narrator: Sasuke was panting heavily.

Sasuke: No technique should be able to resist that!

Kakashi: The ultimate Lightning jutsu met the Ultimate Wind jutsu.

Madara: He`s better than i thought.

Sasuke: That`s it! No more playing around!

Narrator: Sasuke`s eyes went from normal Sharingan to Mangekyo.

Sasuke: Amaterasu!

Narrator: The black flames from hell were heading straight towards Naruto`s direction.

Naruto: Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu! (Fire style: Grand Fireball jutsu!)

Kakashi: He has learned a third element as well?! Since when?

Narrator: Kakashi said surprised.

*Continued* The flames clashed, but Amaterasu being a far more powerful technique were pushing closer to Naruto making him almost being caught by both jutsus.

Naruto: Futon: Shinku Taigyoku! (Wind Style: Vacuum Great Sphere!).

Narrator: Naruto mixed his fire and wind jutsu making it a far more superior than it already was.

*Continued* The Amaterasu and Naruto`s wind fire combo were going forth and back until it eventually went closer and closer to Sasuke:

Sasuke: *Thinking* Impossible?! The Amaterasu can`t be pushed back! If this keeps up I`m going to be hit by both attacks! And if I release the Amaterasu, then I surely will be hit as well. Only one thing to do...

Narrator: Sasuke`s Amaterasu disappeared, and Naruto`s combo attack smashed into the wall where Sasuke were standing, making a huge crater. The Madara statue started crumbling making Madara lose his balance.

Madara: !!

Narrator: Madara jumped away from the statue and onto the water, Kakashi and the rest followed.

*Continued* The whole statue collapsed and the waterfall was filled with rocks, leaving the Hashirama statue the only one standing. Water was flowing down the rocks as a blast appeared and Sasuke came out of the rumble.

Madara: I see, so you used the Susanoo as a shield. Without it, you wouldn`t have survived.

Narrator: Madara was standing beside Sasuke at one side of the river, while Kakashi, Killerbee and the eleven anbus were standing behind Naruto on the other side.

*Continued* Before Madara had finished talking, a Rasenshuriken was sent flying into Sasuke`s Susanoo pushing him back while almost making it through it.

Sasuke: Damn it!

Narrator: Sasuke used one of his Susanoo arms and smashed the shuriken down to the earth, making yet another blast. But before he managed to get a hold over the situation, Naruto attacked with another attack.

Naruto: Senpo: Choodama Rasen Tarengan! (Sage Art: Large Group, Super Great Ball Rasengan!).

Narrator: Thousands of clones smashed into the Susanoo causing a lot of damage to it.

Madara: Impossible?! He broke through the Susanoo!

Sasuke: aaaaaargh!!!!

Narrator: Sasuke`s screamed insanely as he realized that Naruto had broken through the Susanoo, and in a last ditch attempt to defend himself before he got hit, he screamed:

Sasuke: "Enton: Kagutsuchi! (Inferno Style: Flame Control!)".

Narrator: Naruto`s clones crashed into the Amaterasu spikes which created a huge blast. Naruto barely avoided it and jumped back from the blast towards Kakashi...
He was panting.

Madara: He broke right through it! If it hadn`t been for your enton technique, you would have ended up dead!
It`s about time you start to show your real powers!

Sasuke: Shut up! I know what I`m doing!

Narrator: He said angrily as he got up after being blown back from the blast.

Kakashi: Naruto, your wife just gave birth.

Narrator: He said while placing his arm on his shoulder.

Kakashi: I know it`s tough to not be around her at these times, but the war doesn`t allow it at the current conditions. If you`re not carefull enough, you may end up without ever seeing your child.

Naruto: Yeah I know, I will go see her later.

Sasuke: Ha-ha!

Narrator: He laughed in an evil tone.

Sasuke: Who said you were leaving this place alive?!

Narrator: Sasuke`s Susanoo was charging up an arrow, just about to shoot.

Kakashi: It doesn`t look like you got much of a choice. You need to use “That Jutsu”.

Naruto: Yeah I know..

Narrator: Naruto closed his eyes for a brief moment and then opened them again...

*Knock, Knock*

Tsunade: Come on in.

Narrator: Tsunade, Shikaku and the two advisers were discussing the latest event when an anbu came in.

Anbu: Report! The alliance has won against Madara`s four beasts! Zetsu and Kabuto retreated and they reverse summoned them after an intense battle.

Tsunade: Really?!

Anbu: Gai and Yamato are on their way back home, while several shinobies of the alliance went after Kabuto and Zetsu. That`s all I know for now.

Tsunade: Tell them to give me a personal report once they arrive.

Anbu: Understood!

Shikaku: Any news from Kakashi, Naruto, Killerbee and the anbus?

Anbu: No not yet.

Tsunade: I hope they`re doing well.

Koharu: Tsunade sama, you must remember what you once told me and Homura during Pain`s invasion four years ago.

Homaru: We must believe in the next generation. We must believe in the next Ho...

Tsunade: I know! I just hope they`re doing okay.

Narrator: As they were talking, yet another anbu appeared.

Anbu 2: Tsunade sama! Urgent report!

Tsunade: What is it?

Anbu 2: Naruto and the rest have defeated Sasuke and Madara at the Valley of the end!

Tsunade: What?! What do you mean by defeated?!

Anbu 2: Once the force of Zetsu and Kabuto were defeated, Madara was forced to retreat, leaving Sasuke behind. Shortly after Naruto defeated him.

Tsunade: And what happened to Sasuke?

Anbu 2: I`m not sure. The message bird they sent only had this information on it. However, they are on their way back home right now, so you could ask him yourself.

Tsunade: Hmm...

Narrator: Two hours later, Naruto, Kakashi and Killerbee came to see Tsunade.

Tsunade: We received your letter, and our latest Intel tells us that Madara, Zetsu and Kabuto disappeared after their defeat in The Grass country. We are searching for them at this very moment to end their plan once and for all.

Killerbee: I knew they couldn`t stand against our alliance! I feel like I need to write, hope you won`t bite.

Tsunade: Anyway, what happened to Sasuke?

Naruto: ...

Kakashi: Well, he...

Naruto: He`s no longer a threat to our Alliance.

Tsunade: What do you mean?

Narrator: Naruto turned his back to her and started walking towards the door.

Tsunade: Hey Naruto! Where are you going? What Happened to Sasuke?

Naruto: I need to see my wife.

Narrator: He said while leaving the office.

Tsunade: Ahhhhhh... So can any of you two tell me?

Kakashi: Yeah I suppose so. Sasuke...

Narrator: Naruto went straight to the hospital where his wife was. As he entered the hospital, he met Ino.

Ino: Naruto?! I thought you were going to meet Sasuke at the Valley of the end?

Naruto: I have already done that.

Ino: So what happened?

Naruto: Ino, I don`t have time for this! I need to see my wife... I need to see Hinata!

Ino: Ye-eeah.. sure, right this way.

Narrator: They entered the room were Hinata and her baby was.

Naruto: Hinata!

Narrator: He went to her bed side. She was lying in the hospital bed with her newborn baby right beside her.

Naruto: I`m sorry... I`m sorry I missed your birth.

Narrator: He said with a sad expression on his face.

Hinata: You fool! You did what you had to do. You couldn`t let Sasuke attack us, you had to stop him. As long as Konoha is safe, as long as we`re safe, as long as you are here to protect us. Our newborn baby will grow up to be just like you someday. If you`ve been here at the birth, we could have lost that chance.

Narrator: She said firmly, yet with great care.

Naruto: Yeah.... I guess you`re right..

Ino: I need to take care of something. I`ll leave you two alone for a moment.

Narrator: She said as she closed the door behind her.

Hinata: Look, this is your son Naruto, doesn`t he looks like you?

Narrator: She said smiling.

Hinata: I think we should name him right here and now.

Naruto: Yeah that might be a good idea.

Hinata: I`ve been thinking of a name ever since I became pregnant. A name I thought were fitting if it became a boy.

Naruto: Oh? Let me hear it.

Hinata: You will probably think it to be silly.

Naruto: Come on let it out, I`m pretty sure it will be a nice name.

Narrator: He said eagerly pressing her to reveal the name.

Hinata: Ah okay. I was thinking of your former Sensei Jiraiya.

Narrator: Naruto got silent for a minute.

Hinata: I knew it was a silly idea!

Narrator: She said with a sad expression. Then suddenly Naruto kissed her forehead.

Naruto: It`s perfect!

Narrator: He said smiling.

Tsunade: I see. And you agreed to this? I mean, was it the right thing to do? What if Sasuke could..?

Kakashi: Yeah I opposed him at first, but then I realized that it wouldn`t make a difference. And it didn`t help when you supported him as well..

Killerbee: In order for the sensei to grow, he must trust his student or else he wouldn`t be too prudent.

Kakashi: Yeah that`s why I trusted him that it was the right thing to do.

Killerbee: Well anyway. Now that the battle is over and the Akatsuki have been beaten, I should head back home to see if my brother has eaten.

Kakashi: Huh?

Tsunade: Yeah sure, we`ll contact you later. I need to see Naruto anyway.

Narrator: Tsunade went to the hospital where Naruto and Hinata were.

*Knock, knock*

Narrator: Tsunade entered the door to Hinata`s room.

Tsunade: How are you Hinata? And how is your baby?

Hinata: We`re both fine now that Naruto is here.

Tsunade: Kakashi told me about your decision. It must have been a hard choice to make?

Tsunade: I know how you wanted to bring him back to Konoha. I know how you wanted to save him, I know..

Naruto: Can we please talk about it later?

Tsunade: Oh okay. So what about the matter we discussed before? Do you want to take over?

Naruto: You sound like you`re being forced or something.

Tsunade: No it`s nothing like that. But I believe your time has come and you`re ready for it. Just like your Father was when Sarutobi once stepped down. The two elders agreed as well.

Narrator: In a dark cave somewhere in the world, three faces were meeting.

???: This cave will have to do for now. So did it go as planned? Did you manage to test your summoning?

Kabuto: Yeah I guess I was, however, I still need to perfect them more.

???: I see. And what about the four beasts?

White Zetsu: We fouled them just like we planned. When we have gathered the remaining members, we can finally show of our true powers and initiate the true Moon eye plan.

Kabuto: So what about Sasuke? Did he manage to beat Naruto and Killerbee?

???: That plan was an utter failure. However, that doesn`t matter anymore. I know the perfect replacement.

Black Zetsu: Who?

???: I need to talk to my master before I`ll decide.

Narrator: Then suddenly the door to the cave was blasted up and the 4th Raikage and 3rd Tsuchikage Onoki entered the cave with several shinobies.

Kabuto: ?!

???: Impossible?! How did you find us?

Onoki: We couldn`t just let you escape now could we? We just had to put our best search squadron to use and it was easy.

White Zetsu: How disappointing. Let`s go Kabuto...

Narrator: But as Kabuto and Zetsu were about to clash with them, another shinobi blasted through the wall behind them.

???: ?!... Ah perfect timing! So you did survive after all?

?: It wasn`t because of your help.

Narrator: The mysterious stranger approached them seeming as he was about to join their side.

Onoki: What?! You should be dead by now?

Raikage: *Thinking* If he`s here, then what about my brother?

???: Alright then, now that you`re here as well you might put yourself to... Urgh!... What?!

Narrator: He felt pain rushing through his body and as he saw down, he spotted that a hand surrounded with lightning had gone through him.

Kabuto: What?!

White Zetsu: Why are you doing this?

?: Madara, I told you before. If you would ever dear to betray me, I would get you if it was the last thing I ever did.

Madara: Sasuke, you!!...

Narrator: Sasuke withdrew his arm from him as Madara fell on his knees. Madara`s body started changing, and it was like he melted and all that was left was a white goo.

White Zetsu: He should have shown more care around you Sasuke, now he lost one of his best...

Black Zetsu: Idiot! Don`t expose his secret... Kabuto, let`s go. We will initiate plan B.

Kabuto: Alright.

Narrator: Suddenly they burned up and vanished.

Sasuke: Th-e bo...dy Flame technique...

Narrator: Sasuke then fell to one knee and his sharingan deactivated. He was exhausted after his battle with Naruto.

Onoki: What just happened?!

Raikage: I`m not sure, but I will pay back Sasuke for the time he forced me to lose my arm!

Narrator: He then charged at Sasuke with a Lariat.

Sasuke: Wait! Just wait and hear me out first!

Narrator: Sasuke was unable to put up a counter as he was completely out of powers. He then fell down on the other knee as well and had to hold himself up with his arms to not pass out. The Raikage didn`t care to hear him out, and was just about to give him the finishing blow.

Sasuke: *Thinking* I shouldn`t have used up all my powers before coming here. I should have done things differently and trusted Naruto before. Itachi... It looks like I failed to fulfill your wishes of me return..ing to Kono-ha. I`m. so..rr-y...

Narrator: Sasuke then fell with his head to the ground and passed out. The Raikage was inches from hitting him in the head when suddenly a Shinobi from Konoha appeared.

Raikage: You`re mi... What?!

Narrator: His movement was restrained.

Shikamaru: Sorry, but I can`t let you kill Sasuke. Naruto`s orders.

Raikage: How dare you to put up such an act?! Naruto isn`t the Hokage! What are you talking about?! He and my brother were going to face off with Sasuke at the valley of the end!

Narrator: He said while trying to break out of it.

Onoki: Just hear him out before you jump to any conclusions.

Raikage: It better be a good reason for this! Let me go and I won`t do anything before I`ve heard you out.

Narrator: Shikamaru released his jutsu and started explaining.

Naruto: Huh?!

Narrator: Naruto said while suddenly waking up.

Tsunade: What is it?

Naruto: Nothing, I just had a very familiar dream.

Tsunade: About what?

Naruto: About the past...

~ end chapter 6​

Author`s Note: What really happened in the fight between Naruto and Sasuke?
Is Madara really dead?! What are Zetsu and Kabuto talking about? And what about Killerbee? Is he never serious?

Stay tuned and you might find out the answers to this and more in chapter 7 entittled:

Outnumbered, The Ultimate Challenge To Face!

Author`s Note 2: Ho boy, that took a long time to colour, finally I`m donexd:D

Anyway, if you liked the chapter, then please leave a comment;) And if you wouldn`t mind, you could also rep me by pressing the "Thank you" button at the end of this post by the quote button, would appreciate it:p:)

Previous Chapters:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4:

Chapter 5:

Next Chapter:

Chapter 7:

Sasuke Chronicles:

Chapter 1:

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome :D:D:D i imagined it in mine mind just awesome :D
Hehe:D Yeah I do that too when I write, but I have to at least give some details and then leave the rest to the imagine of the readers;)

Btw, didn`t know you read my FF?:)

I liked it but letting Sasuke live was bs and that fight was way to short. Overall I really liked it.
Hehe, yeah I implanted the last part with him re-appearing in the cave in the last minute, because if i had not then it would be too hard to understand what the h*ck`s going on when you get to see chapter 8:p;)

And also I couldn`t really have this chapter much longer, and I also needed to get it all in one chapter.

But there was actually a whole lot more of the fight that i didn`t show which i may show later on in a flashback;):p

Last edited:

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome now i think the next chapter will hold some answers...hmm question questions all around now i want some answers so micheal the next chapter i guess would be more awesome...and madara betrayed sasuke that is going to be a thing to look out for ..

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arigatou:D

Awesome now i think the next chapter will hold some answers...hmm question questions all around now i want some answers so micheal the next chapter i guess would be more awesome...and madara betrayed sasuke that is going to be a thing to look out for ..
Yeah maybe it will, but I got two bombs right now. One fighting bomb which will detonate in the next chapter(xd).

and one suprising bomb which will detonate in the 8th chapter;):D

Hehe yeah:p And btw, why do always peoples swap the "E" and "A" in my name?xd

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was your best chapter so far. I was about to go eat, and thought I'd skim over it, and then come back later and re-read it. I wound up reading it all. Great work Mr. Ruler

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was your best chapter so far. I was about to go eat, and thought I'd skim over it, and then come back later and re-read it. I wound up reading it all. Great work Mr. Ruler
Hehe, thanks for agreeing with me (I thought it was the best myself, and somewhat a boost up since chapter 3):D

Why didn`t you just read while eating;):p Hmm, glad to hear that my chapter won over you getting some foodxd;)

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best shi* ever!!!
:D So how much shi* have you read at NB anyway?:p;)

Keep it up dude.
Will do;)

Last edited: