Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you said yourself; FF section is a popularity forum. Being an excellent writer has nothing to do with your FF being a hit (even though that's usually a main given to succeed). FFs like Kuroi's deserved way more reputation than it got, but appearently it didn't catch the readers as much as it should have done. Writing a Naruto FF like mine isn't that complicated, and you don't have to have A + or 6 in writing to actually come up with something that some people finds interesting.

If I wrote a story similar to you, I would agree, but my FF is nothing like yours.
Firstly, you have a none-based one, while I have a Naruto based one, which make them complete different.
You have a diffrent writing style with the only thing similar is coloring names, which everyone with a FF like mine does, if they don't choose to write it in a novel type of way (like Nikkou for example, and partly you).
So the only thing I "ripped off" from you, would be to link people and put links in each chapter, which isn't really related to the FF itself. So what's the point of claiming that.

Actually, as i stated above, only I know who inspired and moved me to write, so you have no say in that matter, so in other words you're wrong by claiming you're the one who deserves the credit, and not "right as always" as you say.

If by linking people, which was inspired by you, is regarded as ass kissing, then you have done so yourself.
HE pisses off people all over NB , do not bother . He just does it on purpose .

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts, Part 18:

Wow, the introduction scene with Madara/Tobi here is as 'tone-setting' as I remember it to be. As far as narration goes, it's probably one of the cooler ones so far and that's not saying too much, as the rest of the chapter lacks a lot of it at times when the fighting breaks out. Overall though a fast-paced and interesting chapter, although I wonder why I had Gaara 'save' Sasuke in this and not just have Sasuke use his Susanoo, lol. I could probably add a lot more but I should also probably try to cut these a bit shorter than they have been lately xD

6.5/10

Well, in your imaginary life you like to think that you get alot of views because of the quality of your story. Normally i wouldn't bother to enter this thread more than once but a little flamage was happening.

Spam brings you views, that's what you wanted right? Now you can keep living on your fantasy world with the 200 extra views this chapter is getting so far due to spam.

Win = Win situation for you my friend.
You're always changing your versions. Sometimes you say it's me but now "publically" you don't wanna give me the credit.

Re-think to where did you get your basis, your ideas, your way of publish. Even ripping off the ideas of getting your FF to reach others, it was all from me.

As i told you the other day, the Utopic Monkeys threads were sure very useful to you.

It's replies like you just had that make me thing that you are a huge hypocrite sometimes Michael.

Don't go against your father's hand, embrace it. Maybe they made you make the final decision in getting the chapter released because they were writting their own FFs at the time but i "created" you, so to speak.

So like Sunshine said, give the credit where it's due, to me. Suck up that pride! Just because i don't kiss your ass like the others, you don't need to deny who "made" you.
I created Kuroi & i created you. Even if you deny it because you just don't wanna assume you ripped off many of my ideas, at least Kuroi aknowledges his "father", me! I'm disappointed son, you're the only one looking bad with that attitude.

The other guy i don't know but probably another phuck who used to read my FFs as well.
Geez, I've almost forgotten about all this drama xD I wonder what John did after he got Perma-banned from here for being a complete jackass and losing it completely and turning everyone against himself in the end, lol. It's strange to think that we used to be close friends and I looked up to him at one point. I don't know whether to call it a tragic tale or just laugh at it all. Reading all this now makes me chuckle over how silly a lot of these arguments were, but especially seeing the things he wrote and claimed, especially the bolded parts xD Too bad he wasn't around to see my grab my 30th Writing award on the Base, although I suspect he would still go by the same tune then if he was around at the time, lol. There's a lot more here I could include but these ones were the funniest to me :ROFLMAO::lok: All I can say now I suppose is Rest in Peace Joao...

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically in another scenario you'd be saying, "I learnt turning a car from my friend so he's my inspiration for me becoming a racer."

You're banned but just quoting in case that ever reverses and you stumble upon this. I'd like to know how your despicable ass is doing now.

OT: 0/10 chapter, reported for publishing this crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically in another scenario you're saying, "I learnt turning a car from my friend so he's my inspiration for me becoming a racer."

You're banned but just quoting in case that ever reverses and you stumble upon this. I'd like to know how your despicable ass is doing now.

OT: 0/10 chapter, reported for publishing this crap.
John was a self-proclaimed untouchable God on this site, he created and invented everything and was the only reason anyone visited this place after all. He was best at everything, no matter what it was and he was always right :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
John was a self-proclaimed untouchable God on this site, he created and invented everything and was the only reason anyone visited this place after all. He was best at everything, no matter what it was and he was always right :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
You have to admit he was much better than the trolls we had afterwards. About time to unban everyone for a one last stand, tbvh.

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to admit he was much better than the trolls we had afterwards. About time to unban everyone for a one last stand, tbvh.
Yeah there hasn't been a proper NB war since those days I suppose, the Golden Boy of NB... He turned the entire staff against himself and wrote stories where the staff members got raped, and those chapters got deleted lmfao.

Reactions: Cresee

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah there hasn't been a proper NB war since those days I suppose, the Golden Boy of NB... He turned the entire staff against himself and wrote stories where the staff members got raped, and those chapters got deleted lmfao.
Lmfao do you have them saved somewhere? Sheesh.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao do you have them saved somewhere? Sheesh.
There's still 2 out of 3 of those chapters up on the Base I think. 'Past Creates the Future.' Chapter 3 got deleted and chapter 4 was never allowed to be released if I recall correctly, lmfao. His chapters were so out of line he had to send them to the staff first for approval and the last one did not get close to being approved :ROFLMAO: