Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very unimpressive for me to be honest. Too much color, the graphics are two generations behind and well it lacks the atmosphere i loved about the Zelda games. I like the concept of an open world though, but damn i got disappointed :(.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh I'm not sold atm. Not reason enough to buy a NX, also reason I didn't buy wiiu. Game seems to take place after SS or something. I'm interested in where the story will go though

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very unimpressive for me to be honest. Too much color, the graphics are two generations behind and well it lacks the atmosphere i loved about the Zelda games. I like the concept of an open world though, but damn i got disappointed :(.
So you're saying this is Playstation 2 graphics? "ok"

You must be registered for see images

VS

P.S. the graphics are even better (live) than on some stupid screenshot or trailer... it's always worse in a trailer since it's captured and quality is reduced... i love these graphics... it's the "new thing" :)

And again, graphics doesn't make a game good.
only 12 year olds think like that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're saying this is Playstation 2 graphics? "ok"

P.S. the graphics are even better (live) than on some stupid screenshot or trailer... it's always worse in a trailer since it's captured and quality is reduced... i love these graphics... it's the "new thing" :)

And again, graphics doesn't make a game good.
only 12 year olds think like that :)
They do resemble the wind waker a lot yes. I saw enough from the actual video too, very unimpressive.. Lastly, i am aware of that, but like i said, its not just the graphics that are shit imo. The whole feeling and atmosphere is bleh. I am not getting that "omg" feeling as when i watched the trailer for OOC and MM. A lot of people seems to be 12 in that case :) and i know i shouldn't judge a game entirely from its trailer but what i am looking at doesn't want to make me want to get the game, let alone a new console..

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They do resemble the wind waker a lot yes. I saw enough from the actual video too, very unimpressive.. Lastly, i am aware of that, but like i said, its not just the graphics that are shit imo. The whole feeling and atmosphere is bleh. I am not getting that "omg" feeling as when i watched the trailer for OOC and MM. A lot of people seems to be 12 in that case :) and i know i shouldn't judge a game entirely from its trailer but what i am looking at doesn't want to make me want to get the game, let alone a new console..
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the atmosphere is lame. They literally just showed us a bunch of nature shots for the first third of the video. :/

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the atmosphere is lame. They literally just showed us a bunch of nature shots for the first third of the video. :/
Its not that its lame but one expects more from the Zelda franchise. It is "lame" for a Zelda game xd. Zelda, the series who ruled my childhood.. Well those and Castlevania >_>. Also by the time the game is released, there's a new Playstation coming out so its technically comparable to Xbox360/PS3 graphics if you're comparing to two generations behind. It qualifies.

Last edited:

CoolSonicMan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently alot of stuff was kept out of both the trailer and gameplay in order to keep players from being spoiled. only 2% of the actual game was shown off (or so I've been reading XD).

I'm pretty hype for it. definitely a day 1 for me

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are the abbreviation of OOC and MM?

IMO,Witcher 3 is the best open world game though.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that actually looks really good, kind of reminded me of Shadow of the Colossus in some scenes. im definitely gonna keep an eye on this, i love open world games

hopefully the NX saves Nintendo

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Skyrim is also a great open world game.Honestly its very difficult to decide which is better out of skyrim and Witcher 3.
In all seriousness, Skyrim's world is too monothone. All places look virtually the same. Haven't played Witcher 3 so I can't say for sure but the world looks a lot more dynamic there.

In terms of scale and stuff tho Skyrim negs.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In all seriousness, Skyrim's world is too monothone. All places look virtually the same. Haven't played Witcher 3 so I can't say for sure but the world looks a lot more dynamic there.

In terms of scale and stuff tho Skyrim negs.
i love Skyrim but the Witcher world stomps in quest diversity and amount, as well as diverse landscapes/dungeons imo. after a while stuff in Skyrim starts looking similar but it was also on the PS3. the Witcher has a much stronger platform to work with

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i love Skyrim but the Witcher world stomps in quest diversity and amount, as well as diverse landscapes/dungeons imo. after a while stuff in Skyrim starts looking similar but it was also on the PS3. the Witcher has a much stronger platform to work with
That's what I said. Skyrim is bigger, Witcher is richer.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont think its bigger, Witcher is spread across multiple islands that are huge. at least it seems like Witcher is bigger but i could be wrong. either way you should play when you get a chance, great game
I just looked up the numbers and there are different opinions on the size. Idk, I still think the dungeons and mountains make the map bigger but w/e.

Sorry but I'll never play Witcher. It's pretty, it's huge but it's just not my thing. (I bought Skyrim just because it was hyped to death)