Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;1rPxiXXxftE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE[/video]

This is just pure love. thought i'd share it with you guys!

Hope you also watched Nintendo's E3 conferance yesterday, it was EPIC!

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[I say this without sarcasm]

It looks good, but its a damn shame that it won't come out for another year. Possibly even two years - on the account that they delayed the game to become a launch title for the NX, which itself got delayed.

Reactions: Gintõki1

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I heard equipment breaks and you have to eat etc. to keep yourself good, not sure how i feel about that but the game does look amazing.

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It looks good, but its a damn shame that it won't come out for another year. Possibly even two years - on the account that they delayed the game to become a launch title for the NX, which itself got delayed.
I agree that it sucks that we have to wait so long, but overall I think its a great decision for them to take their time. There's way too many games being rushed nowadays and it s honestly ruining gaming.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

NX comes out in March dude :| they said that the console was originally slated for this year, but it got pushed back till March

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMFG! I love Zelda! This looks sooooooook sweet! I will get an NX just for this! Lol. Thanks for posting this I had no idea how grand this would look. :yayy:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was mainly referring to the consoles, not the portables
You know as well as I do that is long as they are in the console market AT ALL. they are never letting that go. Besides their success kinda hinges on both fronts since with the rise of cell phone games the portable market is shrinking

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree that it sucks that we have to wait so long, but overall I think its a great decision for them to take their time. There's way too many games being rushed nowadays and it s honestly ruining gaming.

March 2017. it's set in stone.
NX and Zelda.