Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbh i forgot lot about teh movie cuz i watched it on 2008...but if my memory is good jackman had lot of clones who got destroyed by alfred borden in teh end of movie...

-but right befor ending credit we see one of jackman clones there ..it looked dead ...but it could've been alive..

teh last jackman clone might have won becuz jackman bet was to find out alfred borden secret..

teh director left it to our interpretations i think.
Maybe I missed something, I thought they were all dead, cus he killed them/commited suicide, then the last one was killed by his rival's twin.
But he did learn about the secret before he died.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe I missed something, I thought they were all dead, cus he killed them/commited suicide, then the last one was killed by his rival's twin.
But he did learn about the secret before he died.

true i just remembred alfred borden told him teh truth too..thx for reminding me..

but if u rewatch teh last scene of movie (last remaining clone) it could've mean that jackman won..

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I finally managed to watch this one too.

Well, it was entertaining enough. There were some things that I didn't necessarily like and some things that I think deserved more developing, but at the same time there were also some great scenes (mostly thanks to the director, I guess), so I kinda got a 50/50.

Overall I think the film was pretty okay, but I don't really see it as being connected to the DC universe. It's fine as a standalone film, but that's about it.

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea it was very weird for a DC film. Nothing about it felt like it belonged to the comic book world.

It was an amazing movie to me though. It was the one movie that had me very emotionally invested and also had me in a weird, off putting state after I left the theatre. Like I couldnt help thinking about how I had spent money to just watch someone be broken down into nothing. It definitely stuck to me for awhile.

But that guy seemed nothing like the actual joker, more like a guy who would inspire the joker.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea it was very weird for a DC film. Nothing about it felt like it belonged to the comic book world.

It was an amazing movie to me though. It was the one movie that had me very emotionally invested and also had me in a weird, off putting state after I left the theatre. Like I couldnt help thinking about how I had spent money to just watch someone be broken down into nothing. It definitely stuck to me for awhile.

But that guy seemed nothing like the actual joker, more like a guy who would inspire the joker.
I agree, I'm glad nobody did anything stupid like shoot up the theater ^^. I liked it even though I felt sick after watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

frog_baxter

Kin
25💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont like many movies but I did like Joker. I think the things that hard carried it were Phoenix's performance and the 70s warm film aesthetic. Not gonna lie that there wasn't a lot of taxi driver influence ;)

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont like many movies but I did like Joker. I think the things that hard carried it were Phoenix's performance and the 70s warm film aesthetic. Not gonna lie that there wasn't a lot of taxi driver influence ;)
Yeah I heard that as a criticism that they basically ripped of taxi driver but put a comicbook character in there instead.