Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. Okay do I exist?

Of course I, am not a robot talking right? Can you see me? No! But do you believe I exist? Yes!

Why?

Cuz this message didn't appear on it's on. Just like this Allah sent his message in Qur'an.

Human mind is too weak to understand many things unless Allah provides him with knowledge.

Last edited:

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hinduism. no one gives two shits about whether i go to temples regularly or believe in the millions of gods we have, as long as we mind our own business. yes, like every other religion there are rigorous followers who try to force shit down others' throats but that is a very very minute percentage of the total hindu populace.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hinduism. no one gives two shits about whether i go to temples regularly or believe in the millions of gods we have, as long as we mind our own business. yes, like every other religion there are rigorous followers who try to force shit down others' throats but that is a very very minute percentage of the total hindu populace.
Exactly. In fact, I think it's possible to not believe in God and still call yourself a Hindu.

Last edited:

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly. In fact, I believe it's possible to not believe in God and still call yourself a Hindu.
Yes, atheism in hinduism is actually a thing.

hinduism (the vedas) doesnt chart out rules about how a person should identify with/worship the divine, rather it gives out guidelines for what it believes help a person lead a good life. dont wanna follow it? thats okay by hinduism. idk for sure but i dont think that its possible with other stricter religions

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahh ok