Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-----------> .

Me, in my whole life lived with this supreme Idea that god is the supreme being...god is Omnipotent...and so on..

-i spent my life hating on atheists and even curse them....why? just becuz they didn't believe in God..

-but with days passing i started revising my thoughts... my mind started automatically rejecting this Idea of "God".....

-i was thinking today and i suddenly discovred this idea : "if God is really the first creator and if he is really the all mighty and omnipotent and all...then CAN GOD ERASE HIS EXITENCE FOR GOOD???....CAN GOD FINISH HIS EXISTENCE FOR GOOD AND TO AN INFINITY??"....

A)-if he can erase his existence and stop existing for eternity...then he isn't an infinit god...he is just an ordinary being who lives for a limited period of time....

B)-if he can't erase his existence and lives for eternity then he is not all mighty and ominipotent ,since he failed to put an end to himself....

-now becuz of this idea my mind is no longer able to believe in god...my mind just trew up this idea of god

this idea made my soul cry like this :

You must be registered for see images

-i don't think atheists are bad poeple....they are just poeple like me who refused to be talknojutsued by religious poeple...

-ohh just one thing : if god really existed he would've helped me prove his existence : wich never happned

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All i can say

i------------> .

A Bunch of jalous poeple named haters

hated on Minamoto the truth stater

Haters Haters are always gonna hate

This is the Destiny this is the Fate

Hatred Hatred has become your Motto

to destroy the Glory of Minamoto

but patience patience at my Enemies

there come's the day when i rustle your Jimmies

tell the Haters who are in my Ignore List

enjoy your time inside my Clenched Fist

the ignore list ,The Shibaku tensei

of Mr bada$$ Minamoto Sensei!!

they ask me what to give the Haters??

the responce IS: i give them the eighters!!

stubborness ,pride ,Patience ,and Glory

Destruction , revenge, Honor and Victory!!

Haters who think they are something

in front of Minamoto you are nothing

something you should now understand

that i am the true winner in the end !!!!!

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if God destroys his main essence/body, he will still live on within us (Because he is omnipresent). If God wants to completely destroy himself, he will have to destroy everything in Existence. God loves his creations and wants the world to be preserved. Why would he destroy the world just to destroy himself ? That's selfish and God won't do that.

If God showed himself, the whole world will look at him as an outlet for their troubles. God wants us to solve our problems and hardships by ourselves. This is where messengers of God come in to help us show the right way. God personally does not show himself to us because mankind has an inherent behavior pattern to abuse things. In the end, Humans will only end up abusing the powers of God and bring Chaos if God associates with Mankind too closely.

I hope this helps. My heart felt so light when I typed this though. :th:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if God destroys his main essence/body, he will still live on within us (Because he is omnipresent). If God wants to completely destroy himself, he will have to destroy everything in Existence. God loves his creations and wants the world to be preserved. Why would he destroy the world just to destroy himself ? That's selfish and God won't do that.

If God showed himself, the whole world will look at him as an outlet for their troubles. God wants us to solve our problems and hardships by ourselves. This is where messengers of God come in to help us show the right way. God personally does not show himself to us because mankind has an inherent behavior pattern to abuse things. In the end, Humans will only end up abusing the powers of God and bring Chaos if God associates with Mankind too closely.

I think that gif is annoying. Ain't nothing the F'k funny. :| JK xd

I like how you know God personally.

Reactions: Rohan

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Implying you know God on a personal level and he told you this.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BOOOOOOI if you don't get yo ass outta here. Stupid lookin' ass boi, dum ass *****, the typa ***** to be legally blind when typing cuz you just gave me ebola fam.