0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Firstly, this is the most entertaining this week, brutally honest,

That being said, I have couple of arguments to your op:
-What if god created the universe for our sake, say you are the Soul reincarnating over and over, and to free god makes universe and maintains it, if he ain't there, we all ****ed, so like nothing good would happen if he ain't there,
-Secondly, mayne he is just ignoring our ignorance, I mean if I made a thread saying 'sicujsjsjw' would you bother giving a ****? What's to say the creater of infinite universes would care whether a microorganism acknowledges him or not, he's real either way, we the one struggling.

Those are just arguments off my head, they're not baseless but w/o proff, but so are yours.

What I am saying is maybe you ought to first find a base and expand your knowledge about various religions, think around something, not just in thin air.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aaargh! Too many errors!

OT: if god deletes oneself from existance, we humans wouldnt be able to comprehend it or even imagine what happens next.

Seriously, the point of believe if the supreme on is that that one is BOTH beginning AND end. The closest one that we humans can think of god dying is just reseting.

Because how can you prove or disprove that?

You cant. To you, if god decides to die, god cant create oneself again. How do you think god came to be? Did someone create god? If so, then the creator of "god" is the real god. "God" is then just a diety.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
watch DarkMatter2525 and or anticitzenX's Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics series. really good stuff
(I'm making an assumption that you are talking about the Christian god, though the points in the video apply to other religions as well)

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
watch DarkMatter2525 and or anticitzenX's Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics series. really good stuff
(I'm making an assumption that you are talking about the Christian god, though the points in the video apply to other religions as well)
islam gives better idea of god....becuz god having a son is considered weakness

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That question is called a God paradox. Just because a human can't solve it, doesn't mean God can't.

And all you established was that God can't contradict himself (it's what a God paradox is, essentially). That doesn't disprove the idea of God.

Can God create boulders he cannot lift? Can God create another equal version of him, and then, get rid of it? All God paradoxes, and all questions our minds, like other paradoxes, cannot solve. Right now, you're not asking God to solve it. You're asking humans, but we cannot give you an answer so you assume God can't either which is an incorrect way of thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fearmonger

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That question is called a God paradox. Just because a human can't solve it, doesn't mean God can't.

And all you established was that God can't contradict himself (it's what a God paradox is, essentially). That doesn't disprove the idea of God.

Can God create boulders he cannot lift? Can God create another equal version of him, and then, get rid of it? All God paradoxes, and all questions our minds, like other paradoxes, cannot solve. Right now, you're not asking God to solve it. You're asking humans, but we cannot give you an answer so you assume God can't either which is an incorrect way of thinking.
i already knew some1 would post me this answer wich is why i wrote the last line...its the mind that created the idea of god..not the contrary

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i already knew some1 would post me this answer wich is why i wrote the last line...its the mind that created the idea of god..not the contrary
The last line? Saying that God would prove his existence when you typed this? If you knew anything about any religion, you'd know why God doesn't have to.

@Bold. That means you never believed in God to start with and that quote isn't really an argument, just a statement of your opinion.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last line? Saying that God would prove his existence when you typed this? If you knew anything about any religion, you'd know why God doesn't have to.

@Bold. That means you never believed in God to start with and that quote isn't really an argument, just a statement of your opinion.
lets speak it more simply can god make 1+1 = 5 ??

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets speak it more simply can god make 1+1 = 5 ??
I don't know. Like I said, you're asking God to do things that don't make sense. They don't make sense to me but I'm not the one who is omniscient (all knowing). God is.

In essence, your way of thinking is we can't do this ridiculously insane thing, as humans, therefore God doesn't exist. That way of thinking is asinine.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know. Like I said, you're asking God to do things that don't make sense. They don't make sense to me but I'm not the one who is omniscient (all knowing). God is.

In essence, your way of thinking is we can't do this ridiculously insane thing, as humans, therefore God doesn't exist. That way of thinking is asinine.
RED : prove it !!

ok let me help you...this was 1 of the replies i tried to reason my self with :

1-god is so omnicient and so smart that he can make 1+1=5 seem very logic....lets say this answer makes sense from logic and science standpoint....but from ethical standpoint it will fail and won't make any sense....if god had answers to disprove atheists then why isn't he revealing them to both his belivers and atheists.....means god did injustice here and isn't fair got me now?

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
RED : prove it !!

ok let me help you...this was 1 of the replies i tried to reason my self with :

1-god is so omnicient and so smart that he can make 1+1=5 seem very logic....lets say this answer makes sense from logic and science standpoint....but from ethical standpoint it will fail and won't make any sense....if god had answers to disprove atheists then why isn't he revealing them to both his belivers and atheists.....means god did injustice here and isn't fair got me now?
An Omnicient being cannot make 1+1=5 by default. Only boring old 1+1=2.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even if God destroys his main essence/body, he will still live on within us (Because he is omnipresent). If God wants to completely destroy himself, he will have to destroy everything in Existence. God loves his creations and wants the world to be preserved. Why would he destroy the world just to destroy himself ? That's selfish and God won't do that.

If God showed himself, the whole world will look at him as an outlet for their troubles. God wants us to solve our problems and hardships by ourselves. This is where messengers of God come in to help us show the right way. God personally does not show himself to us because mankind has an inherent behavior pattern to abuse things. In the end, Humans will only end up abusing the powers of God and bring Chaos if God associates with Mankind too closely.

I hope this helps. My heart felt so light when I typed this though. :th:
I like this answer a lot. And I agree